Tracy DiMarco #99 Problems but a job still ain’t one. Loyal to my surgery date, my name is Tummy Tracy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That close up of her boot just made my stomach turn 🤮 and poor Julian looks soooo uncomfortable with that itchy sweater and no undershirt!
Her hair is dead there ain’t no bringing that back to life naturally. Like the end of a witches broom. Trick or treat Tracey.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
#1. Why did she take him to the doctors with his face still painted from yesterday.
#2. Her boots are talking in the front!
#3. On the pic of Julian outside her apartment, you can clearly see her dad standing there.
#4. Why does her kids have no name tit on but she has Fendi (which we know is fake)

i could go on. But have to go be a real mom and get my kids bathed and ready for school tomorrow .
All the $ she spends on herself and he’s STILL in those SAME fake Walmart Air Force 1s for well over a year. You mean you couldn’t put your own needs aside ONCE and get your boy with sO mUcH sWaG real AFs?! tit I’m about to buy some for him and send them to the affordable living unit. Woops I mean Steph’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We are glad you are a firm believer, because you are a disposable fake ass Trashbag, inside and out. Your glow peeked in your early teens, all we see now is an ugly, bitter divorcée.
53B97F3D-105B-4E6F-A918-9A2BDFABA93B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine you’re so pathetic that you have to use your bs SHEIN chop shop to validate your parenting publicly 🤣🤣🤣 Maloney, we know that’s yewww. You can never help yourself with the exclamation points just like when you post from your moms account !! Give it up gf !! YOU aren’t doing sHyTe !!

And this is the first time you’ve brought the kids out to anything *kid friendly* in MONTHS and funny,, you weren’t alone for any of it with all 3 of them 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Y’all I just listened to her silly podcast about guido men and oh my god the misogyny was insane. The fact Tracy had the gall to sit there and giggle at her “guy” friends pretty much picking and choosing. The fact all she could depend on was them choosing the colour of her toes because none of her guy friends are into her body type was disgusting. Her daughters are going to suffer because of their mother. She’s so gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have a soft spot for all children, but especially those with special needs. When I see how she handles Julian and how he behaves on her stories, I want to catch a flight to NJ just to whoop this linebacker’s ass. It’s infuriating to know she’s abusing these kids. Yes, abuse! Taking them to plastic surgery appointments and getting shitfaced drunk and probably driving them around town while intoxicated. The way she rolls her eyes in videos when speaking of “those kids” like they’re not hers and she can’t stand them. I just know this cuntface emotionally and mentally abuses them. Then she runs to tattle to see our comments and tries to do damage control by excessively posting pics of her kids. witch we are not stupid, we’re on to your fake ass little game! I hope Corey’s family takes those kids away from her. She’ll be happy af bc they won’t get in the way of her partying and desperately running the streets looking for a man who doesn’t want her dirty ass

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Was Mr. Clean taking care of all the kids while at the parade!? This useless POS just filming her son running towards the road instead of stopping him.
2FF30912-489C-45A8-9C78-BE35B0B09108.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I don’t think those are her feet. Tracy has very wide feet with very short toes. Oh and don’t forget her toenails are alwayyyyyysssss painted white! Also, the underneath of her feet are permanently black. These feet are too nice and clean to be hers.

These are Tracy’s feet. They also don’t stand flat on the floor. Only the outsides of her feet touch the ground.
Hammer toes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
the worst is that she went to the doctor covered in fake Burberry and fake Fendi, fake tits, fake lips, fresh tummy tuck, 6 bundles of fake hair, nails done, etc BUT using state insurance to cover his visit. sick
I’m in NY and work in healthcare. Children with certain diagnoses will always be eligible for state insurance regardless of how much money their parents have.

Reactions: 13
She definitely doesn't watch Julian the way she should. My friend is her bf were at Jessica's daughter's birthday party, and she said Julian is very unstable in his walking. Her bf said he was outside and the door was open, and Julian went bolting out. He swore he was going to fall down, but Tracy caught up with him, yelled at him, and snatched him back inside.
Kids that age, you blink and they're out. I think it's moreso with Julian. He seems like A LOT to keep up with, and she clearly can't handle him alone for very long.
And to think her parents who raised their kids are having to spend their energy raising him. My kids wear me out. So being 60 with a handicapped child - they gonna age faster. But who cares as long as hippo whale gets her “me” time, right ? Must be so hard to be the chosen one and finding time for herself. Poor thing is so deprived in life.

Reactions: 14
If you’re not going to take a baby wipe to your son’s face the day after face paint at least photoshop your boot like you do everything else BABE

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can’t wear her crop tops while healing so we’re going to be seeing a lot of those lumpy chunky legs 🤢 with boots that look like they came from the Halloween store 😂 they look cheap and I KNOW they stink
She’s so unkempt. toes of boots all scratched up

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nasty dirty skank, who can’t be bothered to be an actual mother, and clean and bathe her son for a doctors appointment. Seriously the poor child has yesterdays smeared paint on his face. Who takes their children to the doctor without bathing!? Well that would be your Skank Trashbag!! By the way, trash bag looks like a dirty mess too..View attachment 1641491View attachment 1641493
She's going to have serious problems with her knees, her hips... if she continues to stand like this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why is it that from October to December Tracy seems to do the most with the kids? And by most I mean appear at things her parents take the kids to. Has anybody else noticed this pattern?

• Haha
She did not have a “traditional” TT I will never believe it…she made a deal to fix the hernia and he threw in a minor tuck to get free advertising about how great Dr. Farkass is…how I trust him with my life. I would love to see his clientele. Medicaid pays for everything he probably only sent in the bill for a hernia. I work in Medical Insurance I know how it works. She is a grifter on the government and using her son to do it. She is despicable!

Reactions: 24
Why is it that from October to December Tracy seems to do the most with the kids? And by most I mean appear at things her parents take the kids to. Has anybody else noticed this pattern?
I had exactly the same thought this morning!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.