Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hereforthattea2022

LOVE seeing these kids doing KID THINGS WITH LOVING & CARING ADULTS who actually WANT TO BE WITH THEM👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼- oh and ones who don’t photoshop them!!! Look at these sweet kiddos - THEY DONT NEED TO BE PHOTOSHOPPED YOU SHITBAG MOTHER, take notes

Thank god these kids have Tara for a least some small part of a normal childhood.

FYI trashy - kids like the circus more than watching their selfish mother get botched up in a “plastic surgeons” office

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Does anyone think she really regrets letting the marriage with Corey go? Like she hasn’t got near anyone as good looking as him since and she’s not getting as much attention as she thought she would when she left him? I definitely don’t think she thought she would still be single this many years on.
I don’t think she misses Corey or the marriage; I think she checked out as soon as shit got really hard… Corey’s parents getting sick and one passing, Julian getting sick and then the fact that he’s deaf, Corey working a lot because Tracy didn’t want to work, Corey getting into legal trouble, the money draining, Corey’s depression, Corey’s addiction, Tracy’s lack of nurturing. Tracy’s nagging. Tracy wanting what she wants and that’s it. Tracy’s laziness…. Tracy’s obsession with social media and making sure it’s picture perfect for the illusion…. Tracy’s cunt behavior overall. Tracy and family suddenly moving to Jersey and then it turns out that there was a guy who dumped Tracy and went back to his ex and Tracy hasn’t been the same since.
Tracy really believed she got it like that and that she would have had Corey replaced within a year. The whole “finally putting myself first act” is exactly that. It’s an act while Tracy rebuilds herself under the guise of a Mommy Makeover where in reality she’s hoping that all the procedures will land her a man that gives her the “White Picket Fence” look to her life again.

Toxic as fuck.

• Heart

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
She's such a salty bitch. That's how you know she's miserable deep down inside. They've been divorced for how long now....going on 2 years. He doesn't bother her, stalk her, give her a hard time, etc... You know we'd hear about it if he did. I can't imagine holding a grudge for that long. Holding a grudge doesn't hurt the other person either. It makes the grudge holder miserable. I shouldn't be suprised though. She held a grudge for Mikey for the past 15 years or so and still held a grudge when he died and still holds the grudge while he's 6ft under. Miserable, miserable soul, she is. You don't have to forget to forgive someone.

• Wow

jacann

VIP Member
I'm going to assume here, but maybe Tara can't have kids and that's why she takes on her neices and nephews as her own and takes alot of pride in them. She has always posted them, including her oldest neice Jordan who was in the picture way before Tracy and Corey's kids. I agree it would be weird had she just started doing this and it would definitely be for clout. I just can't agree. She has always done this and Tracy and Corey and her sister don't have an issue with it. We'll agree to disagree on that topic.
Well Trashy pushed them babies out and Tara raised them up until the split with Corey.
She is a proud and engaging Aunty.
What I find weird is there own mother not acknowledging the developmental, emotional & nutritional needs of those kids. Bringing them to her cosmetic procedures etc photo shopping them to look like her ideal of a good looking kid, Now that’s WILD

• Heart

littlesweetp

VIP Member
Is she starting up this "private life" BS bc of the Michelle chat that got leaked, the nude pic and @hiimme info?

Bc this seems all of sudden, random and responsive to the things we post here as per usual.

Big T everytime Tattlers post:

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Looks like she got some lips fillers as well this week. I guess this week was her pampering week. I guess Coreys money came through. She recieved cryo, got her lips and nails done. All that's left is her hair.

Much deserved upkeep for the laziest person on earth. Bravo 👏 👏

Maybe she's getting all done up for Jaydens/her brothers birthday this weekend. She wants everyone to see how amazing she looks and fill her big ass head with compliments.

• Haha

Theweirdone

Wtf does this even mean?!
0D175805-C224-4175-A5C9-1A5200C2AD5D.jpeg

Since when did you start speaking all hood rat Tracy?? Mad trolls.. yall.. wtf learn to speak properly u dumbass.

• Haha

punky1230

Chatty Member
Is she starting up this "private life" BS bc of the Michelle chat that got leaked, the nude pic and @hiimme info?

Bc this seems all of sudden, random and responsive to the things we post here as per usual.

Big T everytime Tattlers post:

I think it’s because scuzzy ant and tiny tim were hanging out with Michelle and she’s pissed. Ya know, Trashy’s “friends” are only allowed to be friends with whom she approves of.

• Haha

RubyGT

I just have to ask..... Tracy, what do you bring to anything besides being obnoxious and "looks?" You don't provide intellectual content, nothing family related, no travel, no education, no reviews of substance, you're not tech savvy, you don't have a career, can't provide legit life or relationship advice...... What do you bring to any table? What do you bring to your own content? It's very sad to watch a 35 year old loser in low income housing go out every weekend while they dress their kids in the tackiest threads. It's just a big shame. I truly pity this woman.

• Heart

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Based on what I see Tara has always, always been great and involved with the kids. She's always had a public profile on ig and has always posted in her stories and on her grid. I haven't noticed an increase in her posting or anything different from what she's ever posted. If anything she posts less because she's not around the kids as much. I never see Tara post drama ever. I haven't noticed a huge change in Corey's ig either, except he went private and he actually can post want he wants without getting permission from the photoshop queen. He has posted a bit of drama here and there, but nothing like Trashy Tracy.
Now as far as their parenting goes, neither are great, but I'm more inclined to judge trashy because she parades around acting like she's the best parent out there, whereas Corey does not. If he does, he certainly doesn't post about it.
Speaking on my personal experience, my mom was a single mom, who worked. I spent the majority of my summers at the shore with my grandmother and grandfather.(Dad's side)They lived there year round. (LBI) I have the absolute greatest memories of spending time with them. They took me miniature golfing, to the beach, to the 5&10, out to eat, crabbing, to an amusement park on the island and much more. I honestly couldn't tell you where my mom took me. I know she took me places, but not like how my grandparents did. I truly believe the kids will remember, especially Skylar, who they made the best memories with. Atleast based on my experience.

• Heart

notfriends

Chatty Member
I really hope she didn't send her to school in that and this pic is from another day and she's just trying to razzle us because she's bored. Why would she want to put her child in that situation. I can only imagine if they were to make her sit in the office until a new pair of pants was brought in, or like my school, they ask for a change of clothes to be brought in at the beginning of the year, incase of any spills, mud, accidents with paint or anything. How embarrassing for her daughter. Maybe her school doesn't care, but I would find that hard to believe.

She’s an instigator. She thrives off of confrontation and drama. Even if it means using her kids as pawns. This is the second post in only 3 weeks of school where she’s saying let the school try to say something to me. The first being when she sent the kids to school on 9/11 inappropriately dressed and said if a teacher said something about the way they are dressed they’re a pedophile and she would pull them out of school.

• Heart

laceyincali

VIP Member
At my age I don’t know any men personally who find someone like Tracy attractive. In my late teens/early 20s the guys would’ve been all over her. No REAL man over 30 wants her and it’s not because she has 3 kids. Honestly in 2022 nobody cares how many kids you have as long as you’re a good parent. She’s sloppy, has diarrhea of the mouth, talks mad shit about men (but wants one so bad), drinks in excess, dresses with no self respect. She’s giving mental health issues. It’s not a good look. She should post pics of herself studying for classes or cleaning her house but I doubt she knows how to do either.

• Heart

Gigi0380

VIP Member
There is no private life. We all know Tracy LOVES to show her every move and is always filming or taking pics of herself acting a fool. Tracy is just trying to get attention since she's laying on her back "recovering". Shes bored and has nothing else to do. She doesn't need to cook, clean, or get her kids ready for school. Shes a lazy bum, we all see it.

bh3121

Yes, yes, yes!!!! To the person who said she is covered in fake shit and all her plastic surgery but is using state insurance and lives in low income housing hit the nail on the head. This is at the top of my list of why she is a disgusting human being, yet the fact she has the gall to walk around thinking she is some kind of prize is actually insane.

• Angry
  • Heart

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
I believe Julian is on the spectrum she won’t admit that as she already avoids his hearing issues - she sees as an embarrassment as not the perfect little boy in her eyes.
She made that clown comment to try and prove she don’t care make herself look good - but we all know Trashy is the 🤡
Remember she went through all the trouble of saying that she wanted to address his other diagnosis and never did? Prob didn’t fit into her color scheme. She’s a joke. That poor kid is so mishandled.

• Sad
Reactions: 32