Tracy DiMarco #99 Problems but a job still ain’t one. Loyal to my surgery date, my name is Tummy Tracy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 99

Thanks for all your good ideas. It was difficult to choose a title.

All these threads prove that Maloney is an inexhaustible topic of discussion!

Tracy what a journey! How many people can claim to have so many threads dedicated to them? 🤭

Miss Maloney is still recovering from a tummy tuck on her flat, fat-free belly. She's probably on pain because her stories are more confusing than ever and her ideas more twisted than before.

I lack inspiration. Feel free to add the information you think is important in the first comments posted!

Welcome to news tattlers , especially to @hiimme who offer us with crispy informations.

PS: We avoid insults and we love/respect each other as much as possible.🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Welcome to thread 99

Thanks for all your good ideas. It was difficult to choose a title.

All these threads prove that Maloney is an inexhaustible topic of discussion!

Tracy what a journey! How many people can claim to have so many threads dedicated to them? 🤭

Miss Maloney is still recovering from a tummy tuck on her flat, fat-free belly. She's probably on pain because her stories are more confusing than ever and her ideas more twisted than before.

I lack inspiration. Feel free to add the information you think is important in the first comments posted!

Welcome to news tattlers , especially to @hiimme who offer us with crispy informations.

PS: We avoid insults and we love/respect each other as much as possible.🥰
We will need a big celebration once we hit 100!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Idk why she thinks it’s a flex to teach your kids the rules don’t belong to them. It’s not. We all have rules I’m life we need to follow otherwise the world would be complete chaos.

And if she had a job and actually did all of these things I wouldn’t be laughing so hard at the post about not getting credit for things. 😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Idk why she thinks it’s a flex to teach your kids the rules don’t belong to them. It’s not. We all have rules I’m life we need to follow otherwise the world would be complete chaos.

And if she had a job and actually did all of these things I wouldn’t be laughing so hard at the post about not getting credit for things. 😂😂😂
Wtf kind of delusional life is this ho living?? She does none of these things first of all. And second, those of us who actually wake up, take care of our kids and go to work actually get recognition for it because WE ARE ACTUALLY DOING THESE THINGS! Tracy could stop complaining about getting acknowledged when she actually gets off her rhinoceros ass and does something with her life and her kids!

Reactions: 25

I really hope she didn't send her to school in that and this pic is from another day and she's just trying to razzle us because she's bored. Why would she want to put her child in that situation. I can only imagine if they were to make her sit in the office until a new pair of pants was brought in, or like my school, they ask for a change of clothes to be brought in at the beginning of the year, incase of any spills, mud, accidents with paint or anything. How embarrassing for her daughter. Maybe her school doesn't care, but I would find that hard to believe.

Reactions: 21
Is she starting up this "private life" BS bc of the Michelle chat that got leaked, the nude pic and @hiimme info?

Bc this seems all of sudden, random and responsive to the things we post here as per usual.

Big T everytime Tattlers post:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I really hope she didn't send her to school in that and this pic is from another day and she's just trying to razzle us because she's bored. Why would she want to put her child in that situation. I can only imagine if they were to make her sit in the office until a new pair of pants was brought in, or like my school, they ask for a change of clothes to be brought in at the beginning of the year, incase of any spills, mud, accidents with paint or anything. How embarrassing for her daughter. Maybe her school doesn't care, but I would find that hard to believe.

She’s an instigator. She thrives off of confrontation and drama. Even if it means using her kids as pawns. This is the second post in only 3 weeks of school where she’s saying let the school try to say something to me. The first being when she sent the kids to school on 9/11 inappropriately dressed and said if a teacher said something about the way they are dressed they’re a pedophile and she would pull them out of school.

• Heart
She’s an instigator. She thrives off of confrontation and drama. Even if it means using her kids as pawns. This is the second post in only 3 weeks of school where she’s saying let the school try to say something to me. The first being when she sent the kids to school on 9/11 inappropriately dressed and said if a teacher said something about the way they are dressed they’re a pedophile and she would pull them out of school.
My kid goes to the same school, but not the same grade as Tracy's kids. I have not seen her or her kids around (yet) but a little birdie told me they have seen her and she's a total tit show. Negative attention is still attention to her.. sometimes I think she thrives off tattle, she's gotten worse and worse over the years. 99 threads here to prove it lol

• Haha
Is she starting up this "private life" BS bc of the Michelle chat that got leaked, the nude pic and @hiimme info?

Bc this seems all of sudden, random and responsive to the things we post here as per usual.

Yes! I wanted to say this last thread!

All the sudden, excessive posts about being private & "knowing who the source is" is a dig at whoever sent out the nude and now whoever's in here answering questions about her when in reality she probably has no idea who it is and is just trying to scare them into stopping 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
There is no private life. We all know Tracy LOVES to show her every move and is always filming or taking pics of herself acting a fool. Tracy is just trying to get attention since she's laying on her back "recovering". Shes bored and has nothing else to do. She doesn't need to cook, clean, or get her kids ready for school. Shes a lazy bum, we all see it.

yes she is. but she will never know who i am or guess in her wildest dreams it would be me. she loves to pretend like she knows when she should realize everyone around her is judging and sick of her bs

• Haha
  • Heart

I think it’s because scuzzy ant and tiny tim were hanging out with Michelle and she’s pissed. Ya know, Trashy’s “friends” are only allowed to be friends with whom she approves of.

• Haha
yes she is. but she will never know who i am or guess in her wildest dreams it would be me. she loves to pretend like she knows when she should realize everyone around her is judging and sick of her bs
Why do none of her friends call her out on her tit

I think it’s because scuzzy ant and tiny tim were hanging out with Michelle and she’s pissed. Ya know, Trashy’s “friends” are only allowed to be friends with whom she approves of.
Well she is gods gift to us all you know 😂

Reactions: 11

I swear she wants to make Jayden out to be a problem child, and what is she going to do if the school says something? Nothing. She will send her mother with a change of clothes and call it a day, but make some huge stink on social media in hopes of getting attention.

Tracy looks like she’s a walking talking hot mess waste of space and I’m sure everyone knows who she is and everyone is judging her, I bet some moms from her kids school are here too.

Reactions: 25
This is just my opinion but.....With all the influx of newbies and people who have been long time readers who are now commenting because #98 was a dumpster fire! I find it kinda weird how some people were called liars for not wanting to indulge certain information even brought some hot tea with receipts. Yet others come in basically just recapping past threads while everyone is loosing their minds. Then says she will know if she says anything and in the next sentence she will never know so which one is it. Bring some new tea and reciptes. Again this is open forum and everyone is entitled to their opinions so this is just mine.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
As much as we appreciate all your informations, please don't put yourself in a bad position/situation just to give us hot tea. I don't want you to get in trouble. 😟

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.