Tracy DiMarco #99 Problems but a job still ain’t one. Loyal to my surgery date, my name is Tummy Tracy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy’s not slick. She intentionally posts outlandish pics/memes then runs over here to see what we’ve said about it. She may be a moron but as a narcissist she’s mastered the art of manipulation. She knows exactly what to do/say to get us talking. We are the closest thing to “fame” she’ll ever have. She has no talent, nobody wants to cast her on tv or sponsor her for products. She’s not creative enough to start a successful business and everyone knows princess armor is China-manufactured clothing with a 200% markup. Tattle is all she has and she’s relying heavily on this community to continue talking about her. Her life is sad and pathetic.
agreed. I think she's so hard up for any type of notoriety that she will settle for tattle. Part of me wishes we could hide this community from her for a few months and see what she does without it..

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This dumb witch is driving 10 days after a major abdominal surgery cause she “feels good sitting” as if she doesn’t have to heal from the inside out and the slightest jerk in the car doesn’t have the potential to rip her healing fascia
After a c section here in the UK you're not meant to drive for 6 weeks as if you had to brake suddenly you could injure yourself and insurance may not cover you or you could cause more damage. Surely be the same after a tummy tuck which seemed like a much bigger incision

Reactions: 23
I'm thinking she wants us to think she got them fixed. Time will tell because you know she never keeps them in a shirt.
On another note, I really can't get over the area around her eyes. She gets all these facial treatments and supposedly is a non-smoker and yet she's wrinkled af around her eyes. I know age will do it, but she's only 35. It's also not like she's an overworked "mom".
I also cannot get over the wrinkles around her eyes. You make valid points about the facials, her age and non-smoking. That clubbing is starting to show on her face. She needs to leave that behind, wash all the spackle off her face when she comes home from the club and drink some water. She should collaborate with dermalogica or the like. She looks a decade older than 35. Pitiful.

Reactions: 27
The bum ass witch is wondering how everyone's in Germany for Octoberfest and she wasn't on the email thread. That's what you are fucken worried about..your invite to a party in another country. Lets not worry about planning your surgery the day before your kids birthday?!?!?!!? I don't get this witches priorities at all!!!!

I hate the fact that she tries soooo hard to put up this im a single mom of 3 and can still party like i dont have kids to worry about. Tell me something trash bag, if you were in that email thread how would you be able to afford a trip to another country with your "salary". Would daddy foot the bill for you and your kids? What about school? Do you think about how they would get back and forth if you are partying.

She pisses me off so much with how she thinks!!! you have 3 KIDS!!!!!! They all come before you and your issues/partying. Jesus take the fucken wheel.

• Angry
The bum ass witch is wondering how everyone's in Germany for Octoberfest and she wasn't on the email thread. That's what you are fucken worried about..your invite to a party in another country. Lets not worry about planning your surgery the day before your kids birthday?!?!?!!? I don't get this witches priorities at all!!!!

I hate the fact that she tries soooo hard to put up this im a single mom of 3 and can still party like i dont have kids to worry about. Tell me something trash bag, if you were in that email thread how would you be able to afford a trip to another country with your "salary". Would daddy foot the bill for you and your kids? What about school? Do you think about how they would get back and forth if you are partying.

She pisses me off so much with how she thinks!!! you have 3 KIDS!!!!!! They all come before you and your issues/partying. Jesus take the fucken wheel.
As if she could afford to go in any case 😂
She got left behind for a reason because nobody plans a group trip in a few weeks…they didn’t want you there showing yourself up Trashy. Get with the programme not even your “friends” want you around.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@laceyincali you hit the nail on the head. I said sort of the same thing in another post she reads what’s on here and then manipulates the narrative it’s like she is on the Hampster wheel one minute offense and the another minute defense. It’s hysterical 😭

Reactions: 18

I feel like my IQ is dropping just listening to her talk 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s so dense, it’s actually concerning 🥴

• Haha
Spitting on someone is a criminal offence in the UK
In most parts of the states it is as well because you can give someone a disease.

Imagine being bummed you can’t be in Germany getting drunk because you opted to have an elective procedure the day before your kid’s birthday, as you’re supposedly planning a late birthday party because we know better and know that there was never going to be a party to begin with, you just didn’t expect people to remind you that it was fucked up that you got elective surgery the day before because you slipped and let it be know that you wanted to be “snatched” botched, for YOUR birthday.

Tracy:
If they wanted you there, they would have invited you.

She looks so spaced out in that video in the car, talking to slow, shes definitely still on some sort of meds!
Here in the UK she would not be allowed to drive!

Reactions: 17
Phewww she got it in on the last possible day.
Was just about to share this. What a dumb duck. She coulda been sharing about this for the last 30 days instead of repeating old pics. She really is a horrible influencer babe😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
300E8990-19A8-4D4C-A380-FCA68F667BE8.png

PHEW! Glad she waited until the last day of the month to recognize Deaf Awareness Month. It’s not like she could have spent the entire month using what little platform she has to advocate for the Deaf Community or anything…

it’s the BARE MINIMUM for me. 😑

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Screenshot_20220930_132025.jpg
gentle reminder of the time you had to get the wire cutters out to get that arm cuff off🤌🤌 That thing is 10 seconds away from her arm turning purple.

• Haha
Trash……she waits till the last day to post this? Is anyone watching DWTS? The deaf actor is on there and he had his moms on the show last week talking about they adopted him at like 1 or 2 years and both learned ASL for him. I immediately thought about Tracy and how she can’t even take the time to learn ASL for a child she birthed, truly heartbreaking.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.