Tracy DiMarco #99 Problems but a job still ain’t one. Loyal to my surgery date, my name is Tummy Tracy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scorpio szn ain't ready for her she says. Let me guess. Trashy photo shoot, trashy outfits on deck for her nights out at trashy places, with a trashy cake and she's going to get trashed. This witch ain't doing nothing special for her entire szn this year as she calls it, except getting trashed at numerous bars while looking trashy. Please. You're not going on any luxurious vacation or celebrating in Vegas or somewhere outside of NJ/NY and you'll be with the same people you were with last year. The only difference I'm guessing is you're going to look extra trashy.
And being single 😂 😂 😂 👏 👏 👏
Same tit different year.
She will probably end up with a veneral disease d*^k chasing - I mean she already looks like an advert for one.
A winter full of sex, drugs and alcohol- so your still going to look like a washed up rode hard old hag only with a flat stomach and dodgey boobs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Scorpio szn ain't ready for her she says. Let me guess. Trashy photo shoot, trashy outfits on deck for her nights out at trashy places, with a trashy cake and she's going to get trashed. This witch ain't doing nothing special for her entire szn this year as she calls it, except getting trashed at numerous bars while looking trashy. Please. You're not going on any luxurious vacation or celebrating in Vegas or somewhere outside of NJ/NY and you'll be with the same people you were with last year. The only difference I'm guessing is you're going to look extra trashy.
Minus her “disloyal” friends Ant and Tommy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@hiimme confirmed she didn't and I don't believe she did bc on the table her anchor scars were scars. I guess time will tell when her TT heals and she starts re flaunting her disastrous body.
No shade to you but @hiimme didn’t bring any receipts, so at this point it’s just speculation - it’s still possible considering it was the same dressing and also the botched bronco has been wearing her surgical bra all week.

Reactions: 28
Isnt it sad she puts so much planning for her own personal tit then she does for all 3 kids put together. All her outfits, body procedures, personal upkeep, night club/bar hoping. All for Tracy, but poor Jayden barely gets a shoutout, no party on her actually Bday or even the weekend of. Then this witch wants a pat on the back for how amazing she is as a mother.

I love seeing this montage video of her struggling to walk out of the elevator. Let me guess mommy dressed your kids, fed them, got them on the bus, fed you, cleaned out your scar, dressed you, drove you to the doctors and filmed you. WOW so amazing.

And look right on queue she posts her AMAZAING Bffs Sammy and Julie. Hey Tracy can you show the get well flowers all your "loyal" friends sent you or all the visits that happened since your surgery.

I cant wait to see the request for what xmas gifts she aka gigi should buy her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Without receipts I believe NOTHING. Period. What has this person said that 98 threads ago haven’t already said? Anyway, I was walking the way she was walking day 7, the next morning,and I had more done than her. So what’s with the drama and bad acting on her part?

Reactions: 27
No shade to you but @hiimme didn’t bring any receipts, so at this point it’s just speculation - it’s still possible considering it was the same dressing and also the botched bronco has been wearing her surgical bra all week.
No shade taken but I still don't believe she had it done. I've had implant surgery in '10 and went for a consult this May and asked a billion questions. Still gonna err on the side of she thinks she perfect, her doc is perfect therefore didn't have a revision.

Reactions: 14
Her best friends. Lmao. When has she ever visited Julia at home or for lunch/dinner or Julia visited her in the past 4 years or so?? How about never, or maybe.... once or twice. I think she saw Julia twice this summer. Once for Julia's son's birthday and I think a group of them went to a concert or something. That was it. The only friend that hangs out with Tracy alone is Samuel. None of the others do. That's why she had to post old content because she never sees Julia. I personally think Julia's husband can't stand her. He may fake it for the evening for a few hours if he has to, but I don't think he'd care if he ever saw that beast again. Where's Annmarie, Erika 1, Erica 2, and Tracy how come the people that Samuel is friends with are only ever around you when Samuel is around?? Oh, I know, because they're not your friends. They're Samuel's friends. I really don't think this girl has any real friends left except for Samuel. I'd bet money she talks tit behind Tracy’s back to her normal female friends.

There's another girl that was her bridesmaid that I've never seen around since the show ended. I forget her name. She was a very thin, pretty girl. I want to say Crystal, but I don't think that's right.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Also This video documenting her journey start to finish…..witch where? 😂 where are the before pics? Might be too soon for the after tummy tuck pic but how is this video going to entice me to go to this man for plastic surgery? It’s not. This is a narcissistic promo for herself showing her prancing around an office, talking with a dr, wearing dirty sweats while she recovers pain free with no bruising or swelling. She’s such a catfish. If she were real she’d actually DOCUMENT her mommy makeover. But she oNly SHowS uS what she wants 🙄 girl bye
The weird bend at the beginning of the video make me piss! Like what the duck 😂😂😂 what is she actually advertising her videos give me motion sickness

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's really straight up trash. Pure garbage. Reason 5435777 you're a crappy parent. I can't believe the office allows it.
exactly! If I was that chick doing the treatment I’d comment something like “she can color outside the room” or something. I mean I don’t have an issue with nudity and kids around but having your daughter (who is old enough to understand) watch a beauty treatment she doesn’t understand is setting women and body empowerment back!! You really are a trashbag Tracy. U complain that we comment on your body like we are putting women down and bodyshaming (which we are not but you still dont get it through your thick f-ing skull that all we say is own it dont change it) and here you go allowing your daughter to watch that! Of course she is already straight on the right track to body dysmorphia!! You are a sad excuse for a parent and to be completely honest a sad excuse for a woman. You want to cut and slice yourself up? Go for it. But keep it to your f-ing self and don’t you dare f up those little girls more. If i was a mother of one of their friends I would literally refuse to allow my daughter near you. How your mother doesn’t say something to stop this is appalling . How your crappy ass friends don’t comment either is appalling. I really hope you don’t run into any medical issues with all that work you had done bc I can’t imagine how that would f with the girls’ heads you irresponsible piece of sh*t.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
😂 😂 50% of her whopping 6 comments are bots….but please tell me how all your almost half a million followers are real 🥴🥴
THAT EYEBROW IS RIDICULOUS. For someone who doesn’t put their phone down EVER how has she not watched a brow tutorial by now holy duck

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.