Tracy DiMarco #99 Problems but a job still ain’t one. Loyal to my surgery date, my name is Tummy Tracy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously! Her hair is still wavy from her braids over a week ago! Not gonna lie I’m actually happy that she’s not washing herself because the infection and necrosis it gonna hit hard from her dirtiness. It’s also going to do a number on her incision line scar. Can’t wait to watch. I now understand why she got an infection from her episiotomy after Skylar.
She got an infection? When did she say that? How does that happen?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Look at Trash bag getting a well deserved pampering. This girl does so much for everyone and never has time for herself. Im so happy shes getting a pedicure and hopefully a manicure. Thats so important. Who cares that her poor kids are always disheveled looking. Tracy needs all this pampering so she can look good when she goes on romantic getaways to an island and have sex on a balcony.

Thats whats important here. Everyone here needs to realize this. Tracy deserves all of this because she works hard and puts her kids first.

This is all:

S*A*R*C*A*S*M

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Lord sis hey its me again👏👏......I'm not gonna lie I am actually terrified that you have two girls that call you mom and lord help them when they get older cause they will need it. So in her podcast she asked all the guys if they liked natural bodies or plastic ones, she literally asked one guy what about me a mom of 3 thats been ran through? Like witch you need therapy asap. Who the duck says that about themselves.....oh wait who am I kidding this is you sis the same $1 sewerr rat that calls herself a slut.

GET 👏THERAPY 👏SIS

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Lord sis hey its me again👏👏......I'm not gonna lie I am actually terrified that you have two girls that call you mom and lord help them when they get older cause they will need it. So in her podcast she asked all the guys if they liked natural bodies or plastic ones, she literally asked one guy what about me a mom of 3 thats been ran through? Like witch you need therapy asap. Who the duck says that about themselves.....oh wait who am I kidding this is you sis the same $1 sewerr rat that calls herself a slut.

GET 👏THERAPY 👏SIS
You mean she actually told the truth for once?!! I mean at least she’s spot on with what everyone else thinks about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

GET 👏THERAPY 👏SIS
Screaming. I wish I could have seen the look on the guys faces when this came out. They probably scooted away from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t take care of your kids but drive to the salon for a pedicure.

Reactions: 31
She got an infection? When did she say that? How does that happen?

It was in her comments after Skylar was born. Someone asked how her recovery was going and she said she was having a really tuff recovery because her episiotomy got infected. (Tracy, you got to wash your vag!) I remember it really well because it’s the reason I got blocked! 😂 I feel like this was when Tracy was the most outrageous in her comments. The entertainment was wild. If you followed Tracy at that time you might remember how it seemed like a big flex for her to say she only pushed 1 time and Skylar came out (doesn’t that mean you have a big vagina?! It’s probably just her magical Sicilian vag that opens and closes!) She even put it in the bio for Skylar’s instagram page. It’s gone now but I found it in a post. Anyway, so I commented with sincere confusion “how did you get an episiotomy if you only pushed 1 time? That would mean the doctor cut you even before you started pushing?” Doesn’t make sense to me.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
It was in her comments after Skylar was born. Someone asked how her recovery was going and she said she was having a really tuff recovery because her episiotomy got infected. (Tracy, you got to wash your vag!) I remember it really well because it’s the reason I got blocked! 😂 I feel like this was when Tracy was the most outrageous in her comments. The entertainment was wild. If you followed Tracy at that time you might remember how it seemed like a big flex for her to say she only pushed 1 time and Skylar came out (doesn’t that mean you have a big vagina?! It’s probably just her magical Sicilian vag that opens and closes!) She even put it in the bio for Skylar’s instagram page. It’s gone now but I found it in a post. Anyway, so I commented with sincere confusion “how did you get an episiotomy if you only pushed 1 time? That would mean the doctor cut you even before you started pushing?” Doesn’t make sense to me.
& not even changing her. Idc, she's a tit human and def never should had those kids. Her "care" for the dogs should have been a clue or red flag to not impregnat that bleep.

Reactions: 20
Can’t take care of your kids but drive to the salon for a pedicure.
Her mother has no respect for herself honestly. Just bowing to her daughter’s will and taking on the burden of caring for her three children, one with disabilities, while Tracy gets herself a boob job and a tummy tuck and massages and pedicures. “Yes Tracy, sure Tracy, I’ll take the kids again, you go ahead…” My god woman, stand up for yourself and stop enabling your loser daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I have no clue what kind of TT she had 10 days and you are getting your feet done. I know mine was different I had a TT due to a Bilateral Mastectomy it is painful just the same. This is how you know this Dr is a clown.

Reactions: 22
Idk how I dont remember this!? She was crazy in the instagram comments back then tho.. I do remember that. I have a couple of kids, I pushed for less than 20 min with each of them (it was hell and any women who have pushed longer.. I honestly don't know how you did it.) I tore with all of them. 1 push is utter bullshit, especially for a first time mom lol and then it got infected?! ah.. wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just have to ask..... Tracy, what do you bring to anything besides being obnoxious and "looks?" You don't provide intellectual content, nothing family related, no travel, no education, no reviews of substance, you're not tech savvy, you don't have a career, can't provide legit life or relationship advice...... What do you bring to any table? What do you bring to your own content? It's very sad to watch a 35 year old loser in low income housing go out every weekend while they dress their kids in the tackiest threads. It's just a big shame. I truly pity this woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Trashy must be getting ready for the reveal - we know she is ThIrStY and desperate for the validation, to be desired by all those creeps in her DMs. Soooooo looking forward to the up & coming tit show 🤣
I don't like these at all. I don’t care for her taste in much. I think the only thing I like that she does is hair. I wonder if these are to match something, since she probably won't get her nails done again until right before her birthday.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.