Tracy DiMarco #99 Problems but a job still ain’t one. Loyal to my surgery date, my name is Tummy Tracy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This witch has her daughter in the room while her titties get played with! 🤨🤬
Once again another unprofessional thing by Dr Farkass’ office! They should not allow children in the room during procedures or consultations, especially when the doctor is touching all up on her mother’s chest. Horse face Walike could have taken Jayden out of the room and did more tik toks with her

• Haha
Reactions: 40
You mean we’re not going to get more awesome content!?!!
Good Lord, the way she talks to her kids in that video: “don’t touch that” “I don’t trust you” “you’re going to break that”. As a mom I feel bad mom-shaming another mother but this is Big T we’re talking about and holy duck that Christmas video should be an educational video on how not to act for parents who are required to take classes. And the way she ignores her children after they’ve said “mommy” 10 times in a row. Does anyone know how old Jayden is in the video? Her speech sounds delayed for her age. Do you guys know how she speaks now that she’s older? I don’t follow T so idk what her kids sound like, IF she posts videos of them. Whew I want to punch her square in the face.

Reactions: 18
IMAGINE the things these kids have seen! And IMAGINE the tit they tell people. It’s probably so fucked up that people don’t believe it when they hear from their little mouths. Someone please take these kids away from her!!!!

Reactions: 28
Once again another unprofessional thing by Dr Farkass’ office! They should not allow children in the room procedures or consultations, especially when the doctor is touching all up on her mothers chest.
The kids are going to think it’s normal to show their privates. This is so disgusting. You can see Jayden is looking at someone next to her, I wonder if she had all 3 kids. She’s a such bleeping pig. My mother would NEVER allow this, the fact that her family just encourages this lifestyle/ behavior is so sad.

Reactions: 22
This witch has her daughter in the room while her titties get played with! 🤨🤬
Not the first time she’s done that!!! Did it when she was having the consults to get her body all botched up. Nothing like giving her daughters a body complex.
She is a different kind of sick😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬
How the duck is she allowed to have these kids - EVER!!!

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼I HOPE YOU READ THIS, TRACY!!!!!👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Once again another unprofessional thing by Dr Farkass’ office! They should not allow children in the room during procedures or consultations, especially when the doctor is touching all up on her mother’s chest. Horse face Walike could have taken Jayden out of the room and did more tik toks with her
Come on, give her a break. She’s a single mom of 3 under 3 with ZeRo HeLp. What else is she supposed to do with her kids when she has no one helping her ever?🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not the first time she’s done that!!! Did it when she was having the consults to get her body all botched up. Nothing like giving her daughters a body complex.
She is a different kind of sick😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬
How the duck is she allowed to have these kids - EVER!!!

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼I HOPE YOU READ THIS, TRACY!!!!!👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
It was the same day. Jayden had on the same outfit

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Ugh!!!! Take your daughter to soccer, hockey, baseball, dance, cheerleading, gymnastics, ANYTHING BUT YOUR bleeping SELFISH VANITY APPOINTMENTS!!!!!! You’re a piece of tit Tracy.

I thought Sky was doing cheerleading this fall (according to her birther) … I guess she’ll have to wait for that like she has to wait for ThE BeST SumMa NeVeR.

It breaks my hearts that these children are never enrolled in activities where they can get out their energy, be active, & make friends.

it almost seems to me that she doesn’t put them in activities so they don’t have friends outside of each other.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
It was the same day. Jayden had on the same outfit
the creepy boob massage with her kid in the room is the same day Jayden made the Kourtney Kardashian voice over video. (her consultation) Same outfit. Her nasty ass is probably all pilled up in bed while their real mom raises them.

I thought Sky was doing cheerleading this fall (according to her birther) … I guess she’ll have to wait for that like she has to wait for ThE BeST SumMa NeVeR.

It breaks my hearts that these children are never enrolled in activities where they can get out their energy, be active, & make friends.

it almost seems to me that she doesn’t put them in activities so they don’t have friends outside of each other.

Just Google link between success and team sports for women. There are countless studies that show an overwhelming about of women in executive level jobs played team sports while growing up. They also make more money. The benefits are so much more than getting physical activity. They are more likely to have better relationships and do better in school. There’s so much info out there on the benefits. Taking these girls to her ridiculously selfish appointments will do the opposite for these girls. If she has the time for all these appointments she has the time to take them to sports. How can you not want the best for your kids? And want to give them every advantage you can? What is Tracy showing them? How to never work and obsess over your looks all day? She’s ruining their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I remember on the podcast she commented she hated her nose? Didn’t she get some noninvasive procedure? Or was that Jess? Either way, saw this on her TikTok and oof. This woman has a lot of audacity insulting other people. Her ugliness is def shining through.

and I have a big nose, too. Used to be mocked as a kid for how ‘ethnic’ it was, but you know what, I’m not a negligent parent, con artist,etc. on the internet. So there’s that. 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 19
The kids are going to think it’s normal to show their privates. This is so disgusting. You can see Jayden is looking at someone next to her, I wonder if she had all 3 kids. She’s a such bleeping pig. My mother would NEVER allow this, the fact that her family just encourages this lifestyle/ behavior is so sad.
Jayden watching someone film her too… crazy man.

F4C6ED1F-6FE0-4D8F-8E03-4FF58E7FC5D7.png
A9C4B68A-2C01-4040-9EC5-996A7EF9EF11.png
This is what I mean when I say she WANTS Jayden to be labeled as a Problem Child.

Her children thrive when she is not around… I repeat, her children thrive when she is not around… and I stand by that and it is a reflection of who she is as a parent. There is no being on, there is no posing, there is no playing it up for the camera.

Her children should not have been at any of her cosmetic appointments, especially when there are people touching all over her body. It send the wrong message to her kids and the other message she is sending to her children is very damaging to their self image and their self worth. I can bet anything that Skylar walks around with crippling anxiety, just like that picture where she is squeezing her baby fat and in the next one her arms are hiding it and now she poses like Tracy.

Her kids will never be good enough in her eyes. I said what I said.

• Sad
Screenshot_20220928_061125.jpg
so why would she need cryo therapy. She had no pain no bruising ?????

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1610733View attachment 1610734This is what I mean when I say she WANTS Jayden to be labeled as a Problem Child.

Her children thrive when she is not around… I repeat, her children thrive when she is not around… and I stand by that and it is a reflection of who she is as a parent. There is no being on, there is no posing, there is no playing it up for the camera.

Her children should not have been at any of her cosmetic appointments, especially when there are people touching all over her body. It send the wrong message to her kids and the other message she is sending to her children is very damaging to their self image and their self worth. I can bet anything that Skylar walks around with crippling anxiety, just like that picture where she is squeezing her baby fat and in the next one her arms are hiding it and now she poses like Tracy.

Her kids will never be good enough in her eyes. I said what I said.
What I didn’t get was. Why send your kid to school knowing that there’s going to be a problem that she’s got killers all over her cheap leggings! seriously needs an evaluation

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.