Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jessyka

She complains non stop about Corey but the reality is Tracy is just as dumb and useless. You chose kids before 30 with a man child with issues, rather than waiting and having them with the right man like a grown woman. THREE TIMES OVER. Honestly, even now at 33 she's still too immature to be a mother. She thinks she is Mother Teresa, when in reality she's just the vessel,
Like I really don’t understand how a man could be cheating on you and treating you bad right from the very beginning and you’d still go on to have three kids with him. Not one, not two, three. 🤯 And in quick successions. Wouldn’t you have to be the dumbest human alive? Speculation from previous threads has it that they started to have serious problems after Jayden so why the hell would you hurry to have a third? I’d get it if they attempted to fix their marriage and she got pregnant along the way but that’s not the case. There was still turbulence and she went ahead to have another one. Did she at no point think, maybe I should pause and see what happens first? Did she at no point think that she may end up being a ‘single mom’ of three kids that she wouldn’t be able to cater for?? All just to satisfy the warped fantasies in her pea sized brain, ace, fullhouse, reality show. And now the veil has been lifted, she’s like ‘Oh shit, this is NOT what I signed up for’. Well guess who else didn’t sign up for this? Those poor babies with shitty parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

therealmuva

Chatty Member
Can someone explain what this means to me? Because maybe I’m too old, but I don’t understand.
A sneaky link is someone you’re messing around with on the low no one knows but the two of you. Like a late night booty call. Hits different is like saying somethings better than something else or it hits the spot unlike anything else. So it’s saying if your sneaky link is someone your girlfriend has problems with it hits different. Let’s say Tracy and Corey were still together and Corey started hooking up with Olivia on the low, it would bring him more satisfaction secretly fucking Olivia knowing how much Tracy hates her rather than fucking a prostitute.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

MIMI5353

VIP Member
She’s commenting on that Wine Down page. Thinks she isn’t verified on IG because someone there must not have liked her on “Licious” lol.

nah sis it’s bec you bought most of your followers

• Haha

greywolfx0

I'm speechless from that last post...... still...... 10 minutes later....😱😱😱 She's 33???? Thirty fckn three???? I'm 6 years older than her and look like I'm about 10 years younger, I am seriously kinda shook that she would post that. I think this is the official start of the public spiral 😭 She has to be wrecked, right? 😱
She looks like a drug addict to me. I don’t know how anyone can think this is even a small percent attractive.

• Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
She is trash, words of affirmation can not be your only language, but this will explain why she gets so triggered at negative comments. Corey’s language was Quality time and this heffer couldn’t even be bothered to give that to him, like she doesn’t realize it goes both ways.
So does this mean her kids need to give her words of affirmation for them to receive any kind of love from her? If that is the case she is fucking pathetic. The person who mentioned that she probably doesn’t have custody and isn’t fighting for it back, you are most likely right, because just having visitation allows for her to play more of a cool auntie roll in their life as opposed to their actual effing mother. It’s okay to love your children & hate parenting, but I don’t even think this woman is capable of loving her children because if she did, she would actually be on her shit and not being shit. She legitimately had babies for the sake of getting a reality show. EVEN THOUGH SHE HATED HER TIME ON JERSEYLICIOUS!

I can not fathom what goes on in her mind, I used to think maybe it was a deep depression, but it’s turning out to be some sort of psychological break with reality and maybe it’s because her reality is caused by her own behaviors and she won’t accept that, but whatever the case. Those babies are going to need a lot of healing from a very traumatic childhood.

• Heart
  • Wow

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
I was being nosey and scanned through Tracy's IG a couple of weeks ago. It is obvious that Corey was going through something and that he had checked out. IMO, Tracy was trying to keep up the facade of her fairy tale life she envisioned. I don't believe Tracy's version of events because we all know that there's three sides to every story. Tracy will never learn that a successful relationship is more than her middle school fantasy, not to mention her unreasonable expectations🙄. She read too many damn romance novels. Until she gets help and stops self medicating then she will never be able to conduct herself as an adult.
I'm actually glad they split before quarantining. He would not have made it out of there alive and those kids...God knows what would have happened if her parents & Tara didn't intervene.
Tracy is toxic, her mannerisms the way she "parents" she is trying to make them grow up quicker than they should.
She strikes me as the one to try and date her daughters boyfriends. & that's not a good look.
Hopefully 2022 will change her, you know giving her almost 4 years to get over her split with Corey. We all know she isn't over it.

Flogirl79

Chatty Member
So I'm pretty sure if the stimulus is going to Coreys house it's because he claimed them all on his taxes. She probably didn't do taxes and that is why he's getting the stimulus. I thought you had a job Big T? You don't do your taxes?

Attachments

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
Wow tara deleted the like overnight! She deffff reads here or someone veryyyy close to her does 😲i mean tbh im not surprised this is prob shit all her friends n fam think and want to say but they cant cus she freaks out plays the victim uses the kids etc🙄

Tara shouldn't even feel bad for liking that comment literally tara is out here raising those kids along with tracys parents while tracy sits on her fatass and gets lip injections and hair extensions. Im sure she fake cries and says oh im depressed the divorce the "haters" wahwahwah but like what about the kids being depressed cus mommy and daddy are never around anymore? What about julian needing to learn to communicate???? I cant believe tracy puts her own selfish shallow needs first esp when they do nothing those fillers and extensions will never bring her happiness

Last edited:
  • Heart

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
I went wayyyy back the other day and I really forgot what she actually looked like! That picture of her with the girls is probably closer to her real face than anything we’ve seen in the last two years for sure.

Also, March 15th is the anniversary of their first date... wonder if she’ll have another breakdown and go live that day.

And what tf is that lipstick picture?!?! 👀💀

And then we have her postpartum journey to lose weight......🙃
She was never that skinny in that yellow cami dress after JL. she was skinny back in HS when when was a cheerleader that's it.
I also feel like she was huge into some kind of substance in HS but that's just from observation

View attachment 479907

I always hope against hope she'll one day stop photoshopping and be real and everytime she lets me down. Wtf even is that straight line on her chest like girl relaxxxxx you have breasts we know🙄
She really isn't attractive...and please for the love of fucking God. PUT ON A BRA.

• Haha

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
3C50C5B1-3309-462D-AC42-25D08EEB457D.jpeg
D3C25931-9A3E-4586-9442-ED5CFBE4D0A3.jpeg

She posted this three diff times 😳 i missed screenshotting the first one....but like who has time for this? Three diff captions? Like go learn asl clean your house get ur hair license back, exercise, anything but waste time posting the same over edited pic over and over from your kitchen. Like its not even sponsored or geared at anything except ppl complimenting her 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Gimme All the Tea

Chatty Member
She just reposted a video of a teenage couple kissing and cuddling, fucking gross girl. You’re a grown ass woman jealous of teenagers? Soon your own kids will be teens.
Because she’s emotionally stunted. She wants the giddy all encompassing roller coaster love that comes with your first boyfriend. Who didn’t feel and want those things at 16? But she’s stuck there and doesn’t know how to have a mature relationship. She has to have constant reassurance that she’s pretty and looks good. Immature and insecure.

• Heart

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
I love how Tracy says “she’s strong enough not to care what they say about me on tattle” but then religiously reads here and feels the need to respond back to every negative Instagram comment lol. It’s ok T, you’re bothered because you can’t handle the truth.

And jess has the time to respond to every one of those Facebook comments in the 100+ comment thread lol. How she finds the time with a baby is beyond me. Wouldn’t you wanna focus on quality time with your child rather than this petty high school drama about sending screenshots to someone’s man?

• Heart
  • Haha
Confession: I used to think we were hard on her at times. Like we sometimes are so eager to see her get her karma that we pick on her every move. But then I see how she acts in retaliation and I’m like “Nevermind”. She everything we think she is. Insecure to say the least. She acts like a 16 year old. It’s kinda sad if it weren’t so delicious.

Missliss416

Chatty Member
I don’t know any “single mom of 3” who has an Instagram page that looks like hers. Not one. If we didn’t know her background you would barely know she even has kids, considering her entire life is reposting cheating memes, Tik Toks about how men are trash and skanky photoshopped selfies.
Listen.. at the end of the day, we post things we care about.
Julian is essentially never present on her Instagram.
The girls aren’t far behind.
Everything is thirst traps, sex related, Scorpio related, or how men ain’t shit related.
I’m child free but last week my cat was acting soooo adorable, rolling on his back and just being all cute and floofy. I posted a few pics and videos to my stories cause I COULDNT HELP IT I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND HES ADORABLE 😂😂
Tracy does not feel this, ever, for her children.

• Heart

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
Sure Jan...🙄
Shes so fake. "BMs that spend on themselves are assholes and we dont claim them."
Ok girl. And before she goes all "its all free for advertising etc" why wouldnt you focus your social media on family friendly ish to get free shit for the kids instead of lip filler hair and nails for yourself?! Like i know so many single moms and some have never gotten solid consistent support or any at all and they all work and provide for their kids just fine.

• Heart

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
Yup I remember when she said that about thinking if you don’t have a group of girlfriend you’re a psychopath and it actually hurt my feelings cause I supported her and don’t. Looking back, it’s hard to believe I ever supported her because of how she treats people. It’s not okay
I cringe whenever I think of how I used to support her and that shitty podcast 🤢 at least we have all grown since then, something Trashy will never do!