Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to Tracy DiMarco 33 and fReE

Some moments from last thread:
- John made some strong allegations of Corey and Tracy including they lost custody of their children (screenshots are also on @phoneymaloneyeps on IG). He also "won" and will be receiving his money.
- We discovered Tracy's finsta
- Tracy got her hair done...again
- Tracy got her lips done...again but didn't promote it this time. They're so lumpy it's so hard to look at.
- Tracy reposted one of Julie's pictures of her son on her public profile.
- It seems that Tracy and Sammy had a falling out or in the middle of something. This is her second fReE weekend without the kids we haven't seen her with Sammy.

Link to old thread:

Reactions: 13
Welcome to Tracy DiMarco 33 and fReE

Some moments from last thread:
- John made some strong allegations of Corey and Tracy including they lost custody of their children (screenshots are also on @phoneymaloneyeps on IG). He also "won" and will be receiving his money.
- We discovered Tracy's finsta
- Tracy got her hair done...again
- Tracy got her lips done...again but didn't promote it this time. They're so lumpy it's so hard to look at.
- Tracy reposted one of Julie's pictures of her son on her public profile.
- It seems that Tracy and Sammy had a falling out or in the middle of something. This is her second fReE weekend without the kids we haven't seen her with Sammy.

Link to old thread:
You named it 33 and Free and I’m dying!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What happened to Brielle? Did I miss this while I was gone? Also I sincerely doubt Corey needs defending he’s the fucken worst out the bunch🙄 it’s disturbing and gross by now seeing as how neither seem to have their rights to their biological children nor are they trying to change to get them back🤮 I’ll be damn if I stick up for a dead beat who won’t stand as a man for their damn self. If anyone deserves defending and praise it’s Tata and mommy Gigi for idk actually behaving like family and raising those kids. Coreys trash and so is Tracy why pin one over the other? Neither of them are winning!

Reactions: 23
That top lip is fucked
Seriously- why the duck does she think that looks good ?

I have an idea - let’s all text our significant others pics of big T and ask him what they think of her? You know, bc all of our husbands want to duck her and can’t stay out of her dm’s right ?

What happened to Brielle? Did I miss this while I was gone? Also I sincerely doubt Corey needs defending he’s the fucken worst out the bunch🙄 it’s disturbing and gross by now seeing as how neither seem to have their rights to their biological children nor are they trying to change to get them back🤮 I’ll be damn if I stick up for a dead beat who won’t stand as a man for their damn self. If anyone deserves defending and praise it’s Tata and mommy Gigi for idk actually behaving like family and raising those kids. Coreys trash and so is Tracy why pin one over the other? Neither of them are winning!
EXACTLY!! I’ve been saying this since the beginning! It’s not which one of them is better . They are both tit parents and always have been. Saying Tracy is a loser doesn’t mean we think Corey is great. And vice versa. They are both facing the consequences of using one another for a spin off and quickly popping out kids for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My husband looked at her and went “blow up doll or real life cause that tit is FUCKED!”

I have an idea - let’s all text our significant others pics of big T and ask him what they think of her? You know, bc all of our husbands want to duck her and can’t stay out of her dm’s right ?

EXACTLY!! I’ve been saying this since the beginning! It’s not which one of them is better . They are both tit parents and always have been. Saying Tracy is a loser doesn’t mean we think Corey is great. And vice versa. They are both facing the consequences of using one another for a spin off and quickly popping out kids for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Ooooooh, I show my husband this thread sometimes because I just can't help myself 🤣 when I first realized how photoshopped she was doing herself, I couldn't believe it and had to show him, he gets a kick out of it too 😊. If I could have taken a picture of his face when I first showed him the real pics 🤣😭 but for real, that top lip is so fckd and gross looking, I really don't understand how she could look at it and think it looks good, it's badddd bad guys. Like, BAD BAD 😩 Botched like a mofo

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So will anyone tell me what happened to Brielle? Is she still with Corey? I seen posts about him cheating and Tracy seeing the proof. I caught up as best as I can but I can’t find this incident any where. Idc about George Glass I rather sleuth for real things.

Reactions: 16
These comments 😭🤣 Soooo natural, with your bumpy, over inflated top lip 😩🤦🏼‍♀️

So will anyone tell me what happened to Brielle? Is she still with Corey? I seen posts about him cheating and Tracy seeing the proof. I caught up as best as I can but I can’t find this incident any where. Idc about George Glass I rather sleuth for real things.
The last thing I remember about Brielle was her posting that story about Corey with the only fans and after that whole thing, everyone speculating if they really broke up or were fckn with big T. That was the last I heard of her to be honest now that I'm thinking about it lol

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ooooooh, I show my husband this thread sometimes because I just can't help myself 🤣 when I first realized how photoshopped she was doing herself, I couldn't believe it and had to show him, he gets a kick out of it too 😊. If I could have taken a picture of his face when I first showed him the real pics 🤣😭 but for real, that top lip is so fckd and gross looking, I really don't understand how she could look at it and think it looks good, it's badddd bad guys. Like, BAD BAD 😩 Botched like a mofo
And she’ll be back in for more injections in like two weeks I bet. Because she’s got that special kind of body that metabolizes it so fast. I mean if your body doesn’t keep it, why keep getting it? 🙄 Especially since they look so fucked up. That bump on the upper lip is a joke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They seem to have broken up at least for a bit after corey posted he was going to start an only fans but they still follow each other and he commented on her bday post "see you later babe" or something so i feel like they may still be seeing each other? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I'm not sure if they're still dating. Part of me thinks they are but Brielle is being super quiet about it so she doesn't look like a fool after she posted all that stuff about him. That's why you shouldn't air out your business on social media because when you get back together with whoever made you mad or did you dirty you look like a straight fool. Hopefully she isn't though. She can do better.
At the same time I kind of hope they are dating because big t doesn't like her. Then again I don't think big t will ever like any of his girlfriends. She'll always find an excuse not to like them because she knows she's not over him yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.