Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gigi0380

VIP Member
I hate listening to these lives because on EVERY single one she mentions how she gives these amazing blowjobs and how shes the best kisser and so amazing in bed. LMAOOOO Shes constantly bragging about this like shes an award winning sexpot.

WHY does she mention this all the time but yet, all that dick sucking you did and your husband still cheated on you and you cant hold a man. Honey if you are falling asleep at 9 everyday, i doubt you have an actual man to talk to.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Thisiscorny

I love this person’s response to her stupid meme she posted. I can’t wait for her stupid comment “g0 mAkE y0uR kId A sAnDwIcH aNd TeLl YoUr HuSbAnD t0 lEaVe Me Al0nE” maybe one of corey’s happy ending girls said that to her so she’s using it as a clap back now where it makes so sense in an argument.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

dmariee

Do these saddies even see the difference in how Tracy & Jess responded? ....Jess seemed actually concerned / had a connection with the "follower" ...Tracy just resorts to violence and name calling and made it about herself lmao Jess should really cut ties and go on her own !

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
View attachment 488020Potential bad joke but she should know about pills to swallow 🤷🏼‍♀️
Tracy: sToP eXpeCtInG sOmEoNe tO cHaNgE yOuR LiFe
Also tracy: (posts pic of dream home) caption Dear Future Husband

Tracy: nO oNe OwEs YoU aNyThInG aNd WoRk fOr WhAt yOu wAnT
Also tracy for the millionth time: Corey doesn’t give me child support and he took all the stimulus checks

• Haha
  • Heart

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Corey and his family need to stop using his fathers death for corey’s selfish behavior even before he died Corey rather play baseball than be home with his family. Just stop parebts die ot sucks mine did when I was 21 but it doesn’t give me a ticket to be a prick or a deadbeat parent. Go get a job move out and get your life together the both of them for gods sake!!!
Not to debate because we all have different thoughts but I honestly think it's healthy to do something without your spouse. I feel like when people are in relationships or get married they fall into a trap of doing everything together and nothing for themselves. I personally think the softball was a healthy hobby for him to do without her. Now if he was doing it 7 days a week and never home then I'd say he or anyone is a selfish prick.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
3AAFABB9-3567-4015-9A3F-D1D3CB6C76EC.jpeg

Except we arent talking shit we are discussing how you have abandoned your children and are spiralling into a deep depression and have lost all your ambition and are living some wierd fake half deluded online only life while refusing therapy

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Aem0923

Chatty Member
I HATE with every fiber of my being that she always makes Gene’s death about her. That she was the one that heard his last breathe. How fucking disrespectful to his wife and children. No, Tracy not matter much you make it about yourself you will NEVER feel the same pain as them.
Do you remember the post of her holding his hand up to her belly saying he held on to it til his last breath bc she was pregnant with Jayden ? I’m sorry, but if that man was suffering and dying there is no way he was holding her stomach. I watched my grandmother pass from cancer, they are so heavily sedated . She held his hand up to her belly for her own selfish reasons to make it about her. She’s a fucking sicko.

• Angry
Reactions: 31

pink546

Hi. First time poster. Just found this forum about three weeks ago. Tracy actually sent me when she talked on a Live about tray way and a website that bullies her. And Wow - you guys have opened me eyes to so much. I always found her incredibly inconstant with her lies (allergic to fruit, i hate choc, etc). But I never realized how big she was, and how much she has been faking her life. Anyway - I am unable to attach picture, but the white crop top pic, where she blurred out her saggy nipple, she has stretch marks by her elbow and forearm (on her outstretched arm). She darkened a strand of hair near that arm, to help cover her belly. She she left two black dots near her big boi, from her sloppy photoshop skills.

• Heart

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
How embarrassing, SERIOUSLY! Going from a "charmed" life to destitute and begging on a public platform for your ex-husbands stimulus check. YIKES. I would literally go into hiding.

• Haha

Missyd

You know I think the podcast could have had a shot if they didn't just talk about sex and blow jobs every episode. Yes we all have sex, move on. Also no one gives a fuck about big Ts dating life and they drag that out too. Grow up. Talk about real shit damn. Maybe post partum depression, life with kids, life as a wife, what it really is like going through divorce, working, anxiety, shit anything!! Seeing 2 grown women posing with plush dicks is hella cringe.

Btw I'm not tech savvy so I didn't want to post a screen shot just in case but if you look up the ig handle "chicks" they post a lot of memes. One was what was a celebrity that blocked you and why. Someone said "Tracy from jl but shes not famous so idk if counts" and people posted under her they got blocked too for calling her out on phtotshopping the kids and their outfits. Not surprised.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tania87

Anyone listen to the podcast episode today? Still no bullying episode lol
I listened. I disagree I thought today's episode was all about bullying. Tracy bullying other people! Lol
As a Jersey girl I can assure you we don't act like that. Well maybe we acted like that in high-school. We don't care about your pronunciation of words, in fact, most of us realize we are the ones who pronounce things funny. I don't think your a stupid bitch if you call a sub a hoagie or hero or grinder or however you want to say it. And no one would give a shit if you called and asked for a pizza or pie they would just assume you aren't from around here.
That episode should have been called Tracy Girl because it was all about her hang ups with the public. No one else's.
You notice Jessica didn't have much to add except to be the host who asks the questions/introduces the topic and to be her laugh track because she probably isn't as offended as Tracy seems to be. I love how she needed a 10min segment to explain her "Italian roots" to us.
Everyone knows she can't cook for shit.
The part about NYC/NJ bagels being different because of the water. You can Google all about that, that's not something she discovered on her own. She wouldn't know the difference between waters in a bagel recipe to save her life.
She also took this episode to take another stab at Sammy. The story about her friends friend, that she can't say the name because she'll get upset. She already told that story on her podcast and Sammy was pissy about it. So she goes and repeats it again. I'm sorry but if I had a friend and she continued to talk shit about my other friend, publicly at that, I'd be furious. But Tracy is relentless she doesn't stop until people reach their breaking point with her.

• Heart
  • Wow