Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit, I have my opinions on jess but in her Insta stories she reposts from working as a makeup artist, she’s always using a good amount of covid precautions like the mask, face shield, gloves. It’s clear she takes covid seriously on some level so how on earth does she allow Tracy who is out and about into her home near her baby AND not feel any sort of way about Tracy’s constant “covid is a hoax” stories?!

Reactions: 21
It appears they’re back at the pizza shop again
I posted the same thing except for I was talking about that huge Coke that child has at 8 PM. Also one of those deadbeat parents needs to get a job with some good orthodontic because that little girl is going to need a lot of work because of their laziness.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I posted the same thing except for I was talking about that huge Coke that child has at 8 PM. Also one of those deadbeat parents needs to get a job with some good orthodontic because that little girl is going to need a lot of work because of their laziness.
I have a first grader and I've literally sat through hours of school on Google meets because of Covid19. Not one kid has teeth that look like that. I hope everything is normal and nothing is wrong but her teeth just looked so jacked up. If they are normal I take it back because I'm not trying to make fun of a child and I'm really not making fun I'm just in disbelief how her teeth look. I have no dental background so maybe this is normal. I think someone on here that did have dental background said they might be okay but it's just a bit much for me based on what I've seen. I dunno.

Reactions: 17
She has Skylar on a Monday after coreys weekend... interesting
Explains why Tara and Tracy allegedly don’t follow each other again. Tracy probably flew off the handle that Tara won’t take skylar for the week to do virtual learning and she blocked her again.

Reactions: 17
Starting to feel like this is the meet spot where Tracy hands off Skylar and Jayden to her parents. For what it costs to feed them, she can go food shopping.
I don't think they make one use plastic pots, pans and spatulas. 😂
I don't know why it cracks me up so much that she is so lazy she literally uses plasticware.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am not a Corey fan either but I understand too. I am not condoning it, but I understand. Grief, an imploding marriage, his mom and whatever else that was going on would make alot of people want to escape from the pressure. Maybe they could've succeeded as a couple if their priorities were straight and they were on the same page, but those two wasn't in the same damn book. Gene would be crushed if he was here to see what has happened, especially with how they embraced Tracy.
Exactly. There was a time where all she had was the Epstein family because her own family dropped her when she was getting married to Corey 🤷🏻‍♀️ .. like wow your husband’s father passed and you can’t woman up to be the rock for your kids and husband while everyone heals together. Disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have a first grader and I've literally sat through hours of school on Google meets because of Covid19. Not one kid has teeth that look like that. I hope everything is normal and nothing is wrong but her teeth just looked so jacked up. If they are normal I take it back because I'm not trying to make fun of a child and I'm really not making fun I'm just in disbelief how her teeth look. I have no dental background so maybe this is normal. I think someone on here that did have dental background said they might be okay but it's just a bit much for me based on what I've seen. I dunno.
My daughter is two months younger that skylar . She lost her teeth early- but also had them all very early. Her dentist said that’s why she lost them early. We don’t do soda; rarely do juice. She has very deep groovy teeth which led to cavities in the back when she was little. Since then we are crazy with her teeth, and she gets cleanings religiously. We were even doing every three months for a while. I felt like the worst mother ever . But looking at her now, even with all her issues her teeth were never discolored like skylars. Jayden’s were bruised as well.
I think it’s possible to lose teeth early- but I also thing neglect plays a huge part here.

Reactions: 15
OH MY GODDDDDD
Even with her Horrible photo shopping skills you can still see how fat she has gotten! If you look at her chest and her boob and arm area… She is huge! Her face definitely doesn’t match her body 😂 it’s all the face tuning and photoshop she does. Like you can see the fat and the pudge on her arm crease. Not being mean just stating facts!
She should really own her size and get real about her body. There’s nothing wrong with it just when you wanna act like you’re some size 8 when your def not. That’s shameful.
I know we have all been wishing she would get real since the beginning! Apparently on international women’s day she thinks this is a great time to post this photo. 🙄 missed the mark as usual. 😂

How high on pills is this broad.
DAYYYYUUUUUMMMMMM 😬
Yep. She's definitely fatter, she hasn't posted neck down pics in a while, must take too long to photoshop them now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am totally not making fun of the child I am angry because the parents let it get that bad. She’s literally six years old and may be been off the bottle for six months if that for all we know she still has one and Tracy just doesn’t post it. I know Julian still has one so he’s going to wind up with the same kind of teeth.

Reactions: 13
One day last week yeah. But you know Trainwreck Tray, anything can set her off.

Just what a kid needs at 8 pm, a huge coke.
Looks like Skylar is having a grand ol time with her big sister T, getting sugared up with pop before given back to her real parents. What a great sister!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
T
One day last week yeah. But you know Trainwreck Tray, anything can set her off.

Just what a kid needs at 8 pm, a huge coke.
Tbh it just looks like Big T let her use a pacifier and bottle way too long. I don’t see any bottle rot or anything different than what my teeth looked like at that age. It’s nothing that braces can’t fix when she’s older. If they are living with her parents I’m sure there was early enough intervention to where they are back on scheduled cleanings.

Reactions: 7
Weren’t she and Tara just posting about those chocolate raspberries?
Those have been out for a bit. I can't even deny it. They are MY FAVORITE! Everyone should try lol

I made brussel sprouts tonight! Do you think Big T is gonna come for me?! 😂😂😂 Mine are better. Just sauteed in fresh garlic, cooked in bacon grease with a ton of salt and pepper!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.