Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mid madness

VIP Member
I thought the same exact thing!! Her whole face looks different. It could definitely be that she is growing and her face is changing, along with her teeth issues which could also make her face look different. But I don’t know..... One of my kids is only one month younger than her and while his facial structure has changed from toddler to young kid, it’s not that drastic. I just feel so sad for those kids.

I didn’t even notice that about her not posting the green to her page because she’s got the whole red theme happening. Wow!
She posted them but you have to swipe.

Reactions: 3

Jesshottie

VIP Member
So I went back to go through the rest of the live quickly, and got this screenshot. She just can’t keep her tongue in her mouth can she.
Also, this comment to one of her followers on the dumb giveaway she posted about.
Your name is showing

LOL @ Big T having the most unprofessional replies to her Princess Armor page. Jesus 😂😂😂. If someone on a page on Instagram that I was considering giving my money to replied like this I’d NOPE tf outta there 😅. This girl literally sucks at everything, God help her.
I don’t see any comments from her.

Omg the dramaaaaaa.
Tracy, the way you SPEAK to (at) people is pathetic.
Calling someone pussy sucking scum is borderline homophobic, honestly.
if you were relevant, you’d be canceled.
you’re just a miserable, washed up reality tv personality who peaked and is not a good person.
Go on continuing to tell people they are trash at sex, live in their moms basement, and whatever other washed up insults you like to use.
or even better, you could continue reading here, take our suggestions and become a better person
Not defending her but I thought it said puss.

Reactions: 2