Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tried so hard to put on the “housewife” persona when they first got married. The “no seasoning necessary besides a little salt” really got me. 😂 The chicken is not seasoned AT ALL, I can’t even imagine eating that and not choking from having cotton mouth. THE MEAT IS LITERALLY WHITE! Everything is literally either burnt, under seasoned, both, or smothered in balsamic and parmesan cheese. No wonder she eats out all the time. Her bland food matches her bland ass personality LMAO! She was way too confident, as if her fans really cared what she cooked once a week.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She tried so hard to put on the “housewife” persona when they first got married. The “no seasoning necessary besides a little salt” really got me. 😂 The chicken is not seasoned AT ALL, I can’t even imagine eating that and not choking from having cotton mouth. THE MEAT IS LITERALLY WHITE! Everything is literally either burnt, under seasoned, both, or smothered in balsamic and parmesan cheese. No wonder she eats out all the time. Her bland food matches her bland ass personality LMAO! She was way too confident, as if her fans really cared what she cooked once a week.
Basic food for a basic ass witch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
& there she goes again bringing up Child support and Corey making an OF....she needs to realize that not all single moms get back paid the child support their owed.
Let it go Hoe bag....for the love of God let that tit go

& this. She was and never will be a man's peace. At all.
When are we betting on her losing her tit and going on live to spill more tit after a few bottles of wine and a couple Xanax

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Doesn’t she run that princess armor page? It has her exact writing styles and every item is hers (@tracydimarcoeps clothing). No other vendors.
No she doesn't. I found the name of the people based on their address. She's just a partner and gets a kickback of money.

Y'all I wouldn't be worried about anyone trying to hack anything. Use fake info and a fake email along with two factor authentication.
We could all right now try to hack her account. All that is, is putting the user name in and put forgot password. Please don't give in to the fear.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
DE73AAAC-A1F2-4B67-8CDD-BE02709E7B5E.jpeg

Also, it's not hacking if all they do is request your password. They can't do tit with that except get a few digits of your phone number or the first/last letters of your email. I doubt Tracy has any tech savvy followers watching you scroll down her instagram. We all gooood!

Lol!! I hope she's 😂 because that's a bleeping joke 🤣🤣
771D624F-0BA8-455F-9646-9B7FFDEDF0AC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Nothing looks appetizing and very little effort was put into making those piss-poor meals. It only takes a couple of minutes to Google meal prep or go on-line and search for cooking websites. It is a miracle Corey didn't die from food poisoning or from starvation. Maybe she thought she could distract him with her exemplary sex game to outweigh her lack of culinary skills 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So I'm pretty sure if the stimulus is going to Coreys house it's because he claimed them all on his taxes. She probably didn't do taxes and that is why he's getting the stimulus. I thought you had a job Big T? You don't do your taxes?

Attachments

Reactions: 27
It’s old AF. It says the year after October 7th. That was before my IG started glitching the other day.

If she had taxes to file and filed them before Corey...oh wait, but she doesn’t have a real job so why would she file taxes
Lets not forget also, despite him being a pos now he was the one financially supporting their family while Big T sat on her lazy ass ordering take out on his expense. Spending his money on fake LV and Gucci, tacky outfits, and alcohol. I am in no way saying stay at home moms do not deserve financial decisions... but we all know what category Big T falls in. Not a REAL mother who cares about her children.

No she doesn't. I found the name of the people based on their address. She's just a partner and gets a kickback of money.

Y'all I wouldn't be worried about anyone trying to hack anything. Use fake info and a fake email along with two factor authentication.
We could all right now try to hack her account. All that is, is putting the user name in and put forgot password. Please don't give in to the fear.
Yeah now looking back, I may have overreacted. It was just weird because my screen would turn white and then let me scroll and then turn white again, and then it said her page turned “private”. I have never experienced anything like that before. Then it said “there has been suspicious activity on this account, please change your password and log in again”. Then I had to verify my account. Honesty I was far as hell back to like 2013 so maybe IG was like “what is this witch doing?!” 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder why Big T isn't out with Annmarie and others for Erika's Bday dinner tonight. Maybe because she thinks covid is fake and Erika probably doesn't want to be around people that don't wear a mask lol

Reactions: 10
So I'm pretty sure if the stimulus is going to Coreys house it's because he claimed them all on his taxes. She probably didn't do taxes and that is why he's getting the stimulus. I thought you had a job Big T? You don't do your taxes?
This isn’t surprising to me that she would post this and air it out that Corey gets the stimulus checks but what is the point of this?? Is that really business you need to share with the world? Makes her look like a HUGE scumbag! The constant dragging of him is getting old and incredibly immature.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thats the thing! She posts about oh haters and you only know what i want you to know etc and then she airs out her personal business like this. Her kids schoolmates can easily read about it/hear about it. Im not saying he should be withholding support just some things should be kept private esp when theres kids involved. And it just makes her look so messy. Who knows maybe she does it on purpose for drama to try and keep her views up? I wouldnt put it past her she has her priorities all wrong smh

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.