Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For astrology signs, I'm just basing it off of the men in my life. There is more to their personality than just their one sign. Just saying.
100% agree. I’m a novice astrologer, and my husband is a Pisces like C. I have to disagree with at entirely- My hubs the most caring, sweet and thoughtful man I’ve ever met. He’s not perfect but he tries, and I acknowledge that. The main sign (sun sign) is only a portion of your personality- many, many more factors go into what makes you “You“, beyond astrology as well.
T needs to find self love and help for herself (and the children) before any sign will be compatible with her. Period. There is no magic combination of people that will make everything a fairytale and work out perfectly.
My husband also struggled with addiction to opiates and guess what? I stuck with him through it, I helped him get and stay clean. He’s 5 years sober in April and he’s turned his entire life around. So seeing the way C was just dropped by T- in the midst of all that tragedy- is just cold. I know there was a lot more that happened... but the guy was clearly crying out for help and his “til death do us part” Was out the door before they even got a chance. It just seems to me that it was a lot of tit T didn’t want to deal with, didn’t want to open up about or be vulnerable about. Pisces men aren’t very good at expressing their emotions (even though they are very sensitive people), and Scorpio being a storm of emotions by herself... I think she dominated the relationship and he couldn’t fight with her any longer. I think once his dad died, C really gave up on everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just showed my husband her recent "RBF" and he goes, "ew...what is with her face?" 🤣
Hear that Tracy? Our husband's don't want you...your ugly heart and soul are making your face ugly too...seek some help and clean your soul and heart, maybe you'll get a decent guy
You better tell your husband to get out of her dms!

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love this person’s response to her stupid meme she posted. I can’t wait for her stupid comment “g0 mAkE y0uR kId A sAnDwIcH aNd TeLl YoUr HuSbAnD t0 lEaVe Me Al0nE” maybe one of corey’s happy ending girls said that to her so she’s using it as a clap back now where it makes so sense in an argument.
Oxymoron is too big of a word for Tracy, she will not understand what this person is getting at.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
100% agree. I’m a novice astrologer, and my husband is a Pisces like C. I have to disagree with at entirely- My hubs the most caring, sweet and thoughtful man I’ve ever met. He’s not perfect but he tries, and I acknowledge that. The main sign (sun sign) is only a portion of your personality- many, many more factors go into what makes you “You“, beyond astrology as well.
T needs to find self love and help for herself (and the children) before any sign will be compatible with her. Period. There is no magic combination of people that will make everything a fairytale and work out perfectly.
My husband also struggled with addiction to opiates and guess what? I stuck with him through it, I helped him get and stay clean. He’s 5 years sober in April and he’s turned his entire life around. So seeing the way C was just dropped by T- in the midst of all that tragedy- is just cold. I know there was a lot more that happened... but the guy was clearly crying out for help and his “til death do us part” Was out the door before they even got a chance. It just seems to me that it was a lot of tit T didn’t want to deal with, didn’t want to open up about or be vulnerable about. Pisces men aren’t very good at expressing their emotions (even though they are very sensitive people), and Scorpio being a storm of emotions by herself... I think she dominated the relationship and he couldn’t fight with her any longer. I think once his dad died, C really gave up on everything.
I was being nosey and scanned through Tracy's IG a couple of weeks ago. It is obvious that Corey was going through something and that he had checked out. IMO, Tracy was trying to keep up the facade of her fairy tale life she envisioned. I don't believe Tracy's version of events because we all know that there's three sides to every story. Tracy will never learn that a successful relationship is more than her middle school fantasy, not to mention her unreasonable expectations🙄. She read too many damn romance novels. Until she gets help and stops self medicating then she will never be able to conduct herself as an adult.

Reactions: 20
I was being nosey and scanned through Tracy's IG a couple of weeks ago. It is obvious that Corey was going through something and that he had checked out. IMO, Tracy was trying to keep up the facade of her fairy tale life she envisioned. I don't believe Tracy's version of events because we all know that there's three sides to every story. Tracy will never learn that a successful relationship is more than her middle school fantasy, not to mention her unreasonable expectations🙄. She read too many damn romance novels. Until she gets help and stops self medicating then she will never be able to conduct herself as an adult.
I'm actually glad they split before quarantining. He would not have made it out of there alive and those kids...God knows what would have happened if her parents & Tara didn't intervene.
Tracy is toxic, her mannerisms the way she "parents" she is trying to make them grow up quicker than they should.
She strikes me as the one to try and date her daughters boyfriends. & that's not a good look.
Hopefully 2022 will change her, you know giving her almost 4 years to get over her split with Corey. We all know she isn't over it.

Reactions: 27
you think SHE reads?? For pleasure?!
Not unless it’s a dick sucking manual.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm actually glad they split before quarantining. He would not have made it out of there alive and those kids...God knows what would have happened if her parents & Tara didn't intervene.
Tracy is toxic, her mannerisms the way she "parents" she is trying to make them grow up quicker than they should.
She strikes me as the one to try and date her daughters boyfriends. & that's not a good look.
Hopefully 2022 will change her, you know giving her almost 4 years to get over her split with Corey. We all know she isn't over it.
Oh, yes ! She will more than likely compete with those girls. Can you imagine Tracy talking to them about the birds and the bees ? She'll duck them up with her skewed "love language" and other bullshit.

I missed that part but thank you for catching me up on that lie of hers 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s such trash and so unattractive, even from a friend point of view. I wouldn’t want to be associated with her either if i were her friends. I think Sammy was trying to see past it but just got sick of it and can’t blame her
I completely agree. There’s a vision she has of what a relationship should be, and there’s no room for error on the man’s part. If he doesn’t do everything the way she expects him to, “swag and all”, then he’s trash and she’s over him.

with C, I don’t think she’ll ever get over him. I think her kids remind her of him and it’s a painful reminder instead of a blessing. She has also always talked about how she’s a Scorpio so she never forgives or forgets when she’s been wronged. How toxic is that?? To hold onto grudges and be hateful towards old friends and exes for years?? I think she’s become her own worst enemy and lives in the digital/ social media world way too heavily to see what’s happened since Jerseylicious. She has very serious body dysmorphia (look up Snapchat dysmorphia- it’s a growing issue) and really needs help. Yea she’s never tried to break that villain persona and is awful to her fans who question her. But I think it’s a hard af outer shell to block out all the pain. Especially since Gene died & Julian was born- that’s when the floor fell out from under her. That’s when reality set in. She’s been denying it ever since.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
1615559506923.png
LOL this comment from an admirer saying she should be on RHONJ, she's way too poor to be on that show, and even trashier than all of them combined

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 479064 LOL this comment from an admirer saying she should be on RHONJ, she's way too poor to be on that show, and even trashier than all of them combined
Right? She’s not real, nor a housewife 🤭

She could star on ‘the Photoshopped jobless divorcee’s of New Jersey’ though

Speaking of divorcee... is the divorce finalized yet? I feel it’s been a while. May be due to covid, or I can definitely see Big T being a demon and refusing to accept any type of deal that isn’t 100% in her favour

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I can't with people. Dumb ass. Let me say it louder Facebook is not a safe place. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️This is messed up but what do you expect when you post tit to fkin Facebook in a group with hundreds/thousands of strangers.
Maybe they should know not to post personal tit to a group with 4000 members lol
These girls are as dumb as their ring leaders Tray and J. I think she’s looking for a Dear Abby column where she can get advice but remain anonymous lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Y'all I can't. We lost a good one.🤣🤣 Do those idiots ever think they just have rats in their group. I don't think tattle is responsible for this. We like to brag about our dirty work. Besides I don't think any of us care about the chicks in that group and their problems. We just don't like you big t. Our issue is with you not your saddies. Although they do provide good entertainment. 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣

She mentioned tattle. Brace yourself for new members that will see the light.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Y'all I can't. We lost a good one.🤣🤣 Do those idiots ever think they just have rats in their group. I don't think tattle is responsible for this. We like to brag about our dirty work. Besides I don't think any of us care about the chicks in that group and their problems. We just don't like you big t. Our issue is with you not your saddies. Although they do provide good entertainment. 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣

She mentioned tattle. Brace yourself for new members that will see the light.
Yeah I agree 💯. Big T is reaching here. She did an amazing job trying to paint us in a bad light but you're correct, we have enough with the fodder she gives we don't need any one else. Truthfully, we can barely keep up. She's PRESSED. Yesterday she posted about not knowing my life and then again this morning. I feel bad for whoever they're talking abt but I'm not in CB and don't have FB and am willing to bet quite a few of us are the same. Nice try, Tracy but try again.

• Heart
I’m so confused what they’re all so upset about? Someone’s hair? Someone pregnant? Huh? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.