Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably reading here and trolling us after we thought last night they were back together 🤣 but damn I can’t believe she posts this tit
I was so far behind I skimmed so fast. Especially the live recap, I honestly can’t even see or read about it anymore it’s pathetic. Anyway, I jumped to the new thread so I had no idea y’all were talking about them possibly dating!? I say no way in hell. However, I do know the rose is symbolic to them. It was kind of like.. i know this their thing but confirm cause I can’t believe what I’m seeing, ya know?lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She just reposted a video of a teenage couple kissing and cuddling, bleeping gross girl. You’re a grown ass woman jealous of teenagers? Soon your own kids will be teens.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
She just reposted a video of a teenage couple kissing and cuddling, bleeping gross girl. You’re a grown ass woman jealous of teenagers? Soon your own kids will be teens.
I saw that... she’s so weird. She peaked in high school so that’s her mentality I think. She’s just one of those bullies from school that end up alone, alcoholic and broke 🤷🏻‍♀️ Oh well. Karma is a witch and she never heard the phrase it “costs nothing to be nice”

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes ugh I was grossed out by that. Everything about her screams *never matured past 16*

Reactions: 17
Because she’s emotionally stunted. She wants the giddy all encompassing roller coaster love that comes with your first boyfriend. Who didn’t feel and want those things at 16? But she’s stuck there and doesn’t know how to have a mature relationship. She has to have constant reassurance that she’s pretty and looks good. Immature and insecure.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Because she’s emotionally stunted. She wants the giddy all encompassing roller coaster love that comes with your first boyfriend. Who didn’t feel and want those things at 16? But she’s stuck there and doesn’t know how to have a mature relationship. She has to have constant reassurance that she’s pretty and looks good. Immature and insecure.
She's literally the definition of insecure. Her picture should be next to that word in the dictionary. Could you imagine dating someone who needs to be told they're handsome/beautiful everyday. Good gawdddd. I'd get so over the neediness. Who wants to have to smother someone with all that affection everyday of your life. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being told your handsome/beautiful throughout your relationship but everyday. Nahh..

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This post is sad, seems like gene was a great man. But is he saying his dad wanted to pass on his birthday to show they were best friends ? Seems odd.
I’m really hoping that he just doesn’t know how to correctly articulate his words and he means that today’s date 3/8, is when they sat down as a family and said they were taking Gene off life support to allow Gene to pass peacefully and Gene peacefully passed on 3/9/16.
Also, if this was the case, the fact that Tracy basically abandoned Corey after this, says a lot about Tracy’s mentality.

Reactions: 25
I’m really hoping that he just doesn’t know how to correctly articulate his words and he means that today’s date 3/8, is when they sat down as a family and said they were taking Gene off life support to allow Gene to pass peacefully and Gene peacefully passed on 3/9/16.
Also, if this was the case, the fact that Tracy basically abandoned Corey after this, says a lot about Tracy’s mentality.
lets not forget her tattoo dedicated to him... she is so bleeping psycho.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She posted a video in her stories about some guy questioning Covid. I reported it and it’s gone. But really? She’s still not convince about Covid? Her friend lost both of her parents to it and she’s still not convinced???? What is wrong with her. I mean really? Does she actually have some sort of condition? She’s insane!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She posted a video in her shores about some guy questioning Covid. I reported it and it’s gone. But really? She’s still not convince about Covid? Her friend lost both of her parents to it and she’s still not convinced???? What is wrong with her. I mean really? Does she actually have some sort of condition? She’s insane!
I reported that as well!

Tracy this is just for you! You think your “hood”, or some tough chick who will whoop someone’s ass?! You like “bad boys”.... ok. 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
lets not forget her tattoo dedicated to him... she is so bleeping psycho.
I HATE with every fiber of my being that she always makes Gene’s death about her. That she was the one that heard his last breathe. How bleeping disrespectful to his wife and children. No, Tracy not matter much you make it about yourself you will NEVER feel the same pain as them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I HATE with every fiber of my being that she always makes Gene’s death about her. That she was the one that heard his last breathe. How bleeping disrespectful to his wife and children. No, Tracy not matter much you make it about yourself you will NEVER feel the same pain as them.
Do you remember the post of her holding his hand up to her belly saying he held on to it til his last breath bc she was pregnant with Jayden ? I’m sorry, but if that man was suffering and dying there is no way he was holding her stomach. I watched my grandmother pass from cancer, they are so heavily sedated . She held his hand up to her belly for her own selfish reasons to make it about her. She’s a bleeping sicko.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
This post is sad, seems like gene was a great man. But is he saying his dad wanted to pass on his birthday to show they were best friends ? Seems odd.
I think Corey cannot express himself clearly (maybe he has a learning disability ? Just a thought). However, it is sad and losing his father is something he'll never get over.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.