Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup I remember when she said that about thinking if you don’t have a group of girlfriend you’re a psychopath and it actually hurt my feelings cause I supported her and don’t. Looking back, it’s hard to believe I ever supported her because of how she treats people. It’s not okay

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yup I remember when she said that about thinking if you don’t have a group of girlfriend you’re a psychopath and it actually hurt my feelings cause I supported her and don’t. Looking back, it’s hard to believe I ever supported her because of how she treats people. It’s not okay
I cringe whenever I think of how I used to support her and that crappy podcast 🤢 at least we have all grown since then, something Trashy will never do!

Reactions: 27
I cringe whenever I think of how I used to support her and that crappy podcast 🤢 at least we have all grown since then, something Trashy will never do!
I wouldn't call myself a huge supporter but I liked the show and I found her and followed when she was pregnant with Jayden. I will admit I was completely blindsided by all the photoshop until I came here. That and her bullshit parenting. The only thing that stood out for me about her from the jump was the horrid way she treats her "fans." And I'm laughing bc in thinking abt it we're all here freely admitting how duped we were. If anything she should teach a master class in deluding people. That's where she thrives. 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I remember this also and I was like wtf is she talking about? In high school i had tons of friends but as I got older I have maybe 3 real friends. Two of which I never knew in high school but from MY JOB I HAVE. It’s hard for her to comprehend. Even her saying that was a red flag she still had a high schools mentality. bleeping dumb witch lol
I have like 4 close friends. None of which I’ve gone to school with. We need a picture of all her bridesmaids and X out the faces of the ones she no longer associates with. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
06CFD0AD-421A-45EF-B2D2-B8D2AC21A32C.png

3 years? First it was one year, then two, now three? She is the one who posted nonstop photos of her “pERfeCt MatChInG EpS” family to try to get a spin off even though she claims the show was scripted and she’d never do it again. Enough with the lies cruella

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes! Just another example of how she makes people feel like crap. I’m low key glad weddings are smaller now due to covid because I don’t have a million of friends, just my small group of about 5 friends lol

similar to how she made mothers feel like tit for not putting on makeup everyday, for not having their kids in bed by 7pm, for having to work and put kids in daycare, for not being married when they were pregnant, the list can literally go on and on. She talks down upon everyone and karma is getting her bad.
Yes! Everything about this. Yes! Like my kids are never in bed at 7.... and if they ever fell asleep that early they would be up every couple of hours... kinda like when skylar kept waking up during a live with Reggie and Tracy completely disregarded her own baby to continue to bullshit about sex... her priorities are fucked... she’s a pig and a horrible mom and an even worse liar

LMAO SHE BETTER BE DRUNK RIGHT NOW. This witch is tweakin lmao wtf is this shadow to the right of her top lip??? HORRIBLE PHOTOSHOP MISTAKE TRAYWAY. 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I remember this!! I was also a fan back then and offended by that statement. She basically said if you don’t have a big group of girl friends then you’re probably weird or a psychopath and she wouldn’t trust you. Looks like we got the last laugh now that karma is coming for her ass 😂
They didn’t care about Big T’s tornado marriage. They wanted to be on TV 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does this seem accurate? 😂
I’m literally deceased. 💀😂🤣😭

She was on live and I went on and she was all of a sudden like oh I forgot I’m on my regular page. So then she switched pages but I was still on there but all they were talking about with asthma and nebulizers. She had no idea the girl had a nebulizer and I’m like if you’ve had asthma your whole life you should know what a nebulizer is.

but when she left to go get on the other page the girl said why is she leaving and that Reggie guy kind of rolled his eyes and he’s like I don’t know. But then someone commented because too many people talk tit to her and she doesn’t like it. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s just so gross. This other girl is beautiful and actually works out. She posts videos of herself working out on IG
Did you hear the part where she said as a kid if she laughed at another kids joke she would have to be taken to the hospital because her asthma was so bad? But yet she had no idea with the girls nebulizer was. 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Did you hear the part where she said as a kid if she laughed at another kids joke she would have to be taken to the hospital because her asthma was so bad? But yet she had no idea with the girls nebulizer was. 🙄
I missed that part but thank you for catching me up on that lie of hers 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s such trash and so unattractive, even from a friend point of view. I wouldn’t want to be associated with her either if i were her friends. I think Sammy was trying to see past it but just got sick of it and can’t blame her

Reactions: 16
Alright y’all better love me cause I just painfully endured Big T’s appearance on wine down wednesdays. I had the volume super low cause hubby’s asleep next to me but here’s your recap up until I couldn’t take it anymore:

- when I joined some chick Stephanie was on the live with Big T and Reggie. They discussed Steph’s asthma for literally 20 mins it was the most boring convo ever and Tracy looked bored out of her skull and mad that guys were commenting saying Steph is hot.
- T cheered up when Steph left the live but got bored again when some other dude joined and discussion was boring. She looked high af in her own world and kept biting her lips and touching her hair every two secs/adjusting filters. Big T said “we need some spicy questions or something this is boring”
- During that boring time of the guys chatting I sware go God Tracy nodded off for a hot min! I went to screen record right after but it was in a matter of seconds - eyes closing, closing, shut for two seconds, then opened wide like she snapped out of it. SHES HIGH AF

honestly my screen shots don’t do justice. Her left eye was so much smaller than her right eye. The whole time her eyes were wonky and whenever there was a split second she had her eyes wide open during a reaction you could see her pupils were huge.

also at first she joined on her normal account then quickly switched to her fake one. She said she didn’t want to be harassed. I think she was def rolling on something and jus wanted to be able to zone out and not be noticed for it.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Alright y’all better love me cause I just painfully endured Big T’s appearance on wine down wednesdays. I had the volume super low cause hubby’s asleep next to me but here’s your recap up until I couldn’t take it anymore:

- when I joined some chick Stephanie was on the live with Big T and Reggie. They discussed Steph’s asthma for literally 20 mins it was the most boring convo ever and Tracy looked bored out of her skull and mad that guys were commenting saying Steph is hot.
- T cheered up when Steph left the live but got bored again when some other dude joined and discussion was boring. She looked high af in her own world and kept biting her lips and touching her hair every two secs/adjusting filters. Big T said “we need some spicy questions or something this is boring”
- During that boring time of the guys chatting I sware go God Tracy nodded off for a hot min! I went to screen record right after but it was in a matter of seconds - eyes closing, closing, shut for two seconds, then opened wide like she snapped out of it. SHES HIGH AF

honestly my screen shots don’t do justice. Her left eye was so much smaller than her right eye. The whole time her eyes were wonky and whenever there was a split second she had her eyes wide open during a reaction you could see her pupils were huge.

also at first she joined on her normal account then quickly switched to her fake one. She said she didn’t want to be harassed. I think she was def rolling on something and jus wanted to be able to zone out and not be noticed for it.
Dude her pupils are GIANT in those pics. She’s high out of her mind on something.
Also the red already appears super faded from her rats nest that is her hair

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Dude her pupils are GIANT in those pics. She’s high out of her mind on something.
Also the red already appears super faded from her rats nest that is her hair
I was going to say it’s crazy how fast the red faded on her. I was a red head for about 9 years. My stuff never faded that quick! Why is everything so botched with her? The lips, the hair, the nails, the lashes. All jacked the eff up constantly. Judging by the lighting, her hair should be popping and super noticeable. This is bad.

Girl! You the GOAT tonight.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.