Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm speechless from that last post...... still...... 10 minutes later....😱😱😱 She's 33???? Thirty fckn three???? I'm 6 years older than her and look like I'm about 10 years younger, I am seriously kinda shook that she would post that. I think this is the official start of the public spiral 😭 She has to be wrecked, right? 😱

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She posted a video in her stories about some guy questioning Covid. I reported it and it’s gone. But really? She’s still not convince about Covid? Her friend lost both of her parents to it and she’s still not convinced???? What is wrong with her. I mean really? Does she actually have some sort of condition? She’s insane!
The video is still there.

Reactions: 10
She forgot the lip stick on the bottom lip 🤣🤣🤣

I was thinking about big T and Corey. I was basically married (14 year relationship) when I lost my mom. After I went into a dark place I had a hard enough taking care of myself nevermind my son. I can see her wanting those "your beautiful" and "Thinking of you" texts, attention, to be put on a pedestal from corey while he's grieving. He most likely simply couldn't give that to her. I can't even imagine the stress he must have been under. You just lose your father/best friend. You need to be a father, make sure your mother is ok just losing her husband, making sure his sisters are ok, going to work so he can Keep Big T in spider lashes and lip injections and she's probably fighting with him cause she only got called beautiful 4 times that day. She's disgusting. I'm not a Corey fan but I definitely feel what he is going thru. They say it gets easier but for me it didn't. He got a 900,000 dollar settlement from his bar fight. Big T probably sucked him dry, wasn't there for him when Gene died and put so much of their life on social media that he didn't like. No wonder he cheated. He was looking for something else besides a blow job that he wasn't getting a home. These are just my random Monday thoughts. Anyone agree?
I can agree. Generally people cheat when they're unhappy in a relationship or going thru something in life and unfortunately instead of getting out of it they go behind their partners back and cheat, do drugs, gamble, etc... Getting out of relationships can be extremely complicated sometimes especially if you're married and have kids. I'm not condoning it just saying I understand why it happens even though it's not right. I have a feeling in their case big t was not supportive at all. He needed to be the weak one or needy one in the relationship for a bit and big t wouldn't have it. I honestly don’t think he wanted the marriage to end. I'm not mad at her for leaving a crappy marriage but I believe she played a big part in the shitiness too and I can almost guarantee she thinks it was all him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
BAF4A0CC-D71A-4299-BE59-E8DFB9D93C65.jpeg

tell me her lip doesn’t make her look like Ducky!!!! Probably fucked up even more because her stupid ass thought squeezing when she got them done would help... idiot. I’m not against getting work done. But she’s officially an example of what not to look like

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm speechless from that last post...... still...... 10 minutes later....😱😱😱 She's 33???? Thirty fckn three???? I'm 6 years older than her and look like I'm about 10 years younger, I am seriously kinda shook that she would post that. I think this is the official start of the public spiral 😭 She has to be wrecked, right? 😱
She looks like a drug addict to me. I don’t know how anyone can think this is even a small percent attractive.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
someone asked her why her teeth looked like that in that horrendous pic and she said "clearly from the sun" ummmm yea "clearly" ok....

Sorry, I'm bored so I just keep thinking of things to add lol - funny how none of her real friends "liked" that pic either - Sammy, Julie, Ashley...they have to be thinking the same "what the fuk" as we are, don't ya think?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
someone asked her why her teeth looked like that in that horrendous pic and she said "clearly from the sun" ummmm yea "clearly" ok....

Sorry, I'm bored so I just keep thinking of things to add lol - funny how none of her real friends "liked" that pic either - Sammy, Julie, Ashley...they have to be thinking the same "what the fuk" as we are, don't ya think?!
Since when does the sun affect your teeth? 😂🥴🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Since when does the sun affect your teeth? 😂🥴🤓
The sun is special where she lives. Just like her special skin, hair, blah blah blah...everything is so special for her. 😂 In reality the only thing that's special about her is her pigeon brain and bratty personality. 🙄

Anyone else notice her “theme” having red in it now. This reminds me of like 2015 when everyone had a theme for their IG pics. Now that she has red hair she is incorporating red everywhere
I swear her new red phase is because of a guy. In her live last week with Reggie (I think it was last week) they were talking about something with relationships, I think it had something to do with changing for your partner. She says she won't change completely but if the guy likes a certain color on her and she specifically says "like red" she'll start wearing a little more red.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
OH MY GODDDDDD
Even with her Horrible photo shopping skills you can still see how fat she has gotten! If you look at her chest and her boob and arm area… She is huge! Her face definitely doesn’t match her body 😂 it’s all the face tuning and photoshop she does. Like you can see the fat and the pudge on her arm crease. Not being mean just stating facts!
She should really own her size and get real about her body. There’s nothing wrong with it just when you wanna act like you’re some size 8 when your def not. That’s shameful.
I know we have all been wishing she would get real since the beginning! Apparently on international women’s day she thinks this is a great time to post this photo. 🙄 missed the mark as usual. 😂

How high on pills is this broad.
DAYYYYUUUUUMMMMMM 😬

Reactions: 18
She forgot the lip stick on the bottom lip 🤣🤣🤣

I was thinking about big T and Corey. I was basically married (14 year relationship) when I lost my mom. After I went into a dark place I had a hard enough taking care of myself nevermind my son. I can see her wanting those "your beautiful" and "Thinking of you" texts, attention, to be put on a pedestal from corey while he's grieving. He most likely simply couldn't give that to her. I can't even imagine the stress he must have been under. You just lose your father/best friend. You need to be a father, make sure your mother is ok just losing her husband, making sure his sisters are ok, going to work so he can Keep Big T in spider lashes and lip injections and she's probably fighting with him cause she only got called beautiful 4 times that day. She's disgusting. I'm not a Corey fan but I definitely feel what he is going thru. They say it gets easier but for me it didn't. He got a 900,000 dollar settlement from his bar fight. Big T probably sucked him dry, wasn't there for him when Gene died and put so much of their life on social media that he didn't like. No wonder he cheated. He was looking for something else besides a blow job that he wasn't getting a home. These are just my random Monday thoughts. Anyone agree?
I am not a Corey fan either but I understand too. I am not condoning it, but I understand. Grief, an imploding marriage, his mom and whatever else that was going on would make alot of people want to escape from the pressure. Maybe they could've succeeded as a couple if their priorities were straight and they were on the same page, but those two wasn't in the same damn book. Gene would be crushed if he was here to see what has happened, especially with how they embraced Tracy.

Reactions: 19
That new picture all i see is the shrunken head guy from Beetle Juice 😂 why does she always make her head so small!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.