Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fonts look like they’re making shirts off a cricut.
As for the podcast.... it’s just sinking and sinking & there’s nobody to blame but Tracy. I kinda feel like if Jess was working with someone other than Tracy, she’d actually have a shot. I always felt like Jess is always holding back relatable content but Tracy never lets her actually talk.
In those wine down Wednesday lives with that asswipe, Reggie, you can tell Tracy gets bored and uninterested when they’re talking about something other than sex, like the last time they were talking about asthma and she dozed off. She has no depth or knowledge about anything unrelated to sex. She’s the major reason why this podcast doesn’t stand a chance. Well, at the end of the day, Jess will be alright regardless. She has a lovely home, a husband and an infant who needs her love and affection. Tracy on the other hand, she’ll just have one more failure and one more thing to be miserable about. She has no one to blame but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Most influencers care about the aesthetic of their Instagram page. She is the furthest thing from an influencer. Her Instagram is complete garbage. People with less than half her followers get big sponsorships and have quality posts. She puts zero effort in and expects the world.
Girls with 50k followers and even less have big sponsorships. When you go to their pages, you’ll instantly know the niche they identify with- lifestyle, fashion, tech, travel etc. Tracy has no niche, her page is not aesthetically pleasing, her pictures are blurred to oblivion, and those bleeping annoying quotes 😡 😤 I don’t get if she doesn’t visit other influencers’ pages and see what they look like. She needs to quit already cos she’s too lazy and uncreative to make it as an ‘influencer’.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Coming from someone who tells women to go give their man bjs so they don’t DM her 🙄 The time it takes for her to search for a quote, caption and post it, would be enough for her to learn a couple new signs so she can communicate with her son. Oh and Tracy, it’s rich of you to talk about cheating. We haven’t forgotten that you were allegedly a side chick a few months ago and you went and talked tit about the guy’s poor girlfriend to him so they could break up. Or what? The rules don’t apply to you here cos you were not the victim that got cheated on? Shameless thot.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t know any “single mom of 3” who has an Instagram page that looks like hers. Not one. If we didn’t know her background you would barely know she even has kids, considering her entire life is reposting cheating memes, Tik Toks about how men are trash and skanky photoshopped selfies.
Listen.. at the end of the day, we post things we care about.
Julian is essentially never present on her Instagram.
The girls aren’t far behind.
Everything is thirst traps, sex related, Scorpio related, or how men ain’t tit related.
I’m child free but last week my cat was acting soooo adorable, rolling on his back and just being all cute and floofy. I posted a few pics and videos to my stories cause I COULDNT HELP IT I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND HES ADORABLE 😂😂
Tracy does not feel this, ever, for her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wow, so the podcast was an episode about how to be an obnoxious Jersey girl? Geez! Thank God they don’t have that many listeners cuz we already get so much tit being from Jersey.

NJ isn’t even the only state where it’s ilegal to pump your own gas. And she never heard pizza called a pie? It’s a dated term, so what?! She so stupid.

There are plenty of states that are very recognizable and some that def aren’t. I don’t know if there are any that are more than others, it just is or isn’t. The L for Louisiana, for example. But take Iowa, Illinois, or Indiana alone and I can’t tell you which it is. Yea, on a map, but otherwise, looks identical to me!

She lived on Staten Island for 6-7 years and never pumped her own gas? She has to be a special kind of stupid. I’ve never pumped my own gas but i bet if I had to id figure it out. Don’t care if it took all damn day, I’m gonna get it!

I’m pretty sure she’s violating FTC regulations since she never discloses when something is an ad or if the product was received for free (she usually back peddles that one a lot).
Shes sooo Italian but doesn’t know the term “pizza pie” or “Tomato pie” came from frickin Italians! L M A O

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I screenshot this from her most recent tiktok, like what the hell is that on her eyelash? Glue? Dirt? I noticed on last weeks live she had bunch of that stuff in them.🤢🤮
nwdn_file_temp_1615938197023.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Girls with 50k followers and even less have big sponsorships. When you go to their pages, you’ll instantly know the niche they identify with- lifestyle, fashion, tech, travel etc. Tracy has no niche, her page is not aesthetically pleasing, her pictures are blurred to oblivion, and those bleeping annoying quotes 😡 😤 I don’t get if she doesn’t visit other influencers’ pages and see what they look like. She needs to quit already cos she’s too lazy and uncreative to make it as an ‘influencer’.
You’re 100% right. I sell something and we do trainings every Monday night and last night was about our social media. It was how you take pictures that have clear backgrounds that are attractive and how you do the swipes with multiple photos so that it keeps the person on your page longer and sets the algorithm so show you more often. And how you need go to reels, and at least 15 RELATABLE stories s day to keep people interested. She post literal crap. The only things most are interested in is what a hot mess she is.

Reactions: 17
*yawn* k we get it. Corey cheated. You “did everything right” yet you don’t cook or clean. New content, please.
This is my feeling too. We get it, your husband cheated. You need to see a therapist or stop using social media to obsess over it. No one pities you anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow I just put on the podcast while I was cleaning and I don’t know how many times I was like “omg Tracy STFU!!” That was painful. She sounded like a teenager who just started going to clubs and wanted to brag about all the clubs she knows. Ugh. She literally had a story for everything, even if it wasn’t relevant. Definitely the worst podcast to date.
On a side note - does anyone know if this is true - They were talking about Jersey Shore and she said Jerseylicious was filmed first but JS aired first. She said that originally they were going to have the cast of JL all live in a house but then when JS aired their pilot, they said they couldn’t copy so they moved it to a salon. I never heard that before.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Wow I just put on the podcast while I was cleaning and I don’t know how many times I was like “omg Tracy STFU!!” That was painful. She sounded like a teenager who just started going to clubs and wanted to brag about all the clubs she knows. Ugh. She literally had a story for everything, even if it wasn’t relevant. Definitely the worst podcast to date.
On a side note - does anyone know if this is true - They were talking about Jersey Shore and she said Jerseylicious was filmed first but JS aired first. She said that originally they were going to have the cast of JL all live in a house but then when JS aired their pilot, they said they couldn’t copy so they moved it to a salon. I never heard that before.
You have never heard it before because that witch is full of bleeping LIES. They clearly all had to have their licenses, clearly the premise of the show was based around salons. Just like she lies and says they painted her as the villain when she is literally the same evil witch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Has anyone seen the kids in awhile? 🤔
Just that picture of Skylar she posted yesterday which I think was at her moms. Oh and the video on Sunday which again I think of something her mom did with them not her. She likes to post videos and pictures of other people taking her kids places like she was one who did it.

Reactions: 14
Wow, so the podcast was an episode about how to be an obnoxious Jersey girl? Geez! Thank God they don’t have that many listeners cuz we already get so much tit being from Jersey.

NJ isn’t even the only state where it’s ilegal to pump your own gas. And she never heard pizza called a pie? It’s a dated term, so what?! She so stupid.

There are plenty of states that are very recognizable and some that def aren’t. I don’t know if there are any that are more than others, it just is or isn’t. The L for Louisiana, for example. But take Iowa, Illinois, or Indiana alone and I can’t tell you which it is. Yea, on a map, but otherwise, looks identical to me!

She lived on Staten Island for 6-7 years and never pumped her own gas? She has to be a special kind of stupid. I’ve never pumped my own gas but i bet if I had to id figure it out. Don’t care if it took all damn day, I’m gonna get it!

I’m pretty sure she’s violating FTC regulations since she never discloses when something is an ad or if the product was received for free (she usually back peddles that one a lot).
This cracks me up about the states because she’s one of the dumbasses to be like “iSnT DeLaWaRe A CiTy?!” My extended family is from there and when they come and visit and people ask where they are from they get major confusion. My aunt is like ITS THE FIRST STATE! HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHERE THAT IS!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.