Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I actually like them both combined. LOL

34 and still a poor whore 😂😂😂😂
Is this going to be the next title for the next thread? 😳🤣

Tracy posting that she’s unbothered shows she’s bothered. Nobody would know about Tattle if she wasn’t alluding to the fact that it exists. Kinda funny how this comes shortly after cracking the code that her own ex-sister in law & a friend or 2 are fed up with her shit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Aem0923

Chatty Member
That top lip is fucked
Seriously- why the fuck does she think that looks good ?

I have an idea - let’s all text our significant others pics of big T and ask him what they think of her? You know, bc all of our husbands want to fuck her and can’t stay out of her dm’s right ?

What happened to Brielle? Did I miss this while I was gone? Also I sincerely doubt Corey needs defending he’s the fucken worst out the bunch🙄 it’s disturbing and gross by now seeing as how neither seem to have their rights to their biological children nor are they trying to change to get them back🤮 I’ll be damn if I stick up for a dead beat who won’t stand as a man for their damn self. If anyone deserves defending and praise it’s Tata and mommy Gigi for idk actually behaving like family and raising those kids. Coreys trash and so is Tracy why pin one over the other? Neither of them are winning!
EXACTLY!! I’ve been saying this since the beginning! It’s not which one of them is better . They are both SHIT parents and always have been. Saying Tracy is a loser doesn’t mean we think Corey is great. And vice versa. They are both facing the consequences of using one another for a spin off and quickly popping out kids for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

phoneymaloney

VIP Member
She wishes she could look half this good in a bikini .
Right! The difference with Lizzo is she doesn’t give a fuck. She’s confident in her skin and doesn’t care about editing half her body off. Same with people like Tess Holliday.

• Heart

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
DEAR GOD PUT THE TONGUE AWAY. She is so disgusting and what’s going on with her udders 🤮🤮🤮
Wasn’t this just a few days ago? From when she went on her new red hair red cami selfie rampage. She needs to realize the cure for her sadness and depression isn’t social media...in fact it’s the opposite. When I was going through shit I deleted all my social media for a few months to focus on healing (and I was only 21 at the time). Tracy being 33 needs to realize that.

• Heart

michf

does anyone else imagine her spitting it back in the glass after she's done with her boom bod ad 😂 😂 I mean it's CLEARLY not working but I've noticed that she always ends the video mid sip.

• Haha
  • Sick

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
I’m so confused what they’re all so upset about? Someone’s hair? Someone pregnant? Huh? Lol
Exactly! Blaming Tattle and no such thing has been posted here lmao. Tracy showing your own ass that you do obviously care about your threads on here to even mention this site and there’s no correlation. They obviously have a bad rat within their own group. I can not imagine someone on Tattle messaging a pregnant woman’s husband.. about fucking hair.. lmao

• Heart
  • Haha

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
She used to be all about her family. Now she’s all about that ho life.
Thanks for doing the work to grab these screenshots! I always thought about this but didn’t wanna scroll back lol

she went from trying to maintain this facade of a picture perfect family she wanted everyone to be jealous of TO this cringey hoe. She just tossed those babies aside when it was no longer convenient for her image and that’s gonna cause them so much trauma to recover from :(

Last edited:

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
I’m listening to the pod cast. They actually referred to themselves as c list celebrities 🤣🤣🤣

You bitches weren’t c list even in your prime lol
Pretty sure a c list celebrity would have enough money to not complain about no child support daily on Instagram or put up their Venmo asking for money lol

• Haha
  • Heart

Missliss416

Chatty Member
I just finished work and I am LIVING for the Julie and Big T drama 😂😂😂. Great catch tattler.

also I just had a thought as I’m renewing my lease soon.. how long has it been since Big T said she needs to move since she can’t afford rent cuz Corey doesn’t pay cHiLd sUpPoRt?? I’m pretty sure she said that back in jan/feb... we’re coming up to April and she hasn’t mentioned anything about possibly moving in weeks. I wonder when her lease is up there. Maybe her parents just said they’ll pay for her to stay? Moving costs are expensive, plus first and last, etc. I just don’t see how Tracy could afford all that, not to mention a 3 bedroom (and thats if the girls share a room) on her own. I mean it’s obvious even the podcast is hurting if they’re begging people to join theyre paetron in order to produce a full length episode. Im Sure her parents are paying for the kids necessities so T is spending the little money she gets on her hair and nails and shit (I’m sorry there’s no way she’s getting everything done for free I don’t care what she says) but do we really think her parents see her getting all of these injections, hair and nails and still pay the rent for her?! MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Y'all I can't. We lost a good one.🤣🤣 Do those idiots ever think they just have rats in their group. I don't think tattle is responsible for this. We like to brag about our dirty work. Besides I don't think any of us care about the chicks in that group and their problems. We just don't like you big t. Our issue is with you not your saddies. Although they do provide good entertainment. 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣

She mentioned tattle. Brace yourself for new members that will see the light.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
I personally would never mess with someone's life especially if they haven't wronged me or aren't a person like big t. The only way I would "rat" someone out to anyone was if there was intentions to physically harm someone. Otherwise I don't care what those saddies do. None of my business. Hare to talk shit about women because I am one but women can be emotional people. I have 2 close friends because you can't trust anyone especially women. (My experiences and opinion)To think someone would think they could trust thousands of women who are strangers in a group based on shitty reality TV is beyond me. I'm not mad at anyone in here if they did it but I just don't think any of us give a shit about some random chick. Big t gives us enough content like someone else said.

One more thing. Never in the history of telling someone what to do on fb has ever worked. 😅🤦‍♀️No screenshots!!! Sure jan.🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
I agree. She's never been so obsessive about the sexual shit in all the years of following her even pre Corey. She's def traumatized from him cheating. I mean who wouldn't be....but it's on a whole other level with her because she thinks she's the best of the best with her special hair, skin, pussy, brussel sprouts, blow jobs etc....

I wonder what she's going to be like when she's 60. Still yapping about shoving dildos in her ran thru vag. Old, miserable and alone is what I imagine.
You have me dying at brussel sprouts and blow jobs hahaha

also I imagine her at 60 kinda like Farrah Abraham’s mom. She’s another train wreck.Screenshot included for the laughs lol

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick

littlesweetp

VIP Member
That awkward moment when her and her saddies race here to find us high-fiving that we "got them" but in reality none us give a shit and freely admit we didn't do it and didn't care enough to do it 😂😂😂. Must be sobering to know it be her own people that did this to her own people. What's that Big T 👂.?.....yeah that's what I thought ....🦗🦗🦗 so far.

• Haha
  • Heart

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
828CD8A0-F0F7-4BC9-A34F-0F569B136869.png

What does an Ace of Spades bottle have to do with your son? Because his middle name is Ace? Oh come the fuck on. It's always gotta somehow be about her. And another thing, what is it with her posting other peoples kids????? What is wrong with her?

• Haha
  • Angry