Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have me dying at brussel sprouts and blow jobs hahaha

also I imagine her at 60 kinda like Farrah Abraham’s mom. She’s another train wreck.Screenshot included for the laughs lol
my mf’ing eyes!!!!!
There is not enough bleach in the world to clean that image from my retinas.
rapper?? reality star?? You mean hanging on your daughters coattails?
god that is repulsive for an old woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
my mf’ing eyes!!!!!
There is not enough bleach in the world to clean that image from my retinas.
rapper?? reality star?? You mean hanging on your daughters coattails?
god that is repulsive for an old woman.
Thats Tracy at 60...who am I kidding, that's Tracy when she's 40. She has zero personality and no idea who she is as a person.

As for her comments about her being in control of her parents. I hope her father sees that, wonder how fast his money and his parenting skills will be ripped from her that she will have no choice but to hassle like a real single mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Y'all I can't. We lost a good one.🤣🤣 Do those idiots ever think they just have rats in their group. I don't think tattle is responsible for this. We like to brag about our dirty work. Besides I don't think any of us care about the chicks in that group and their problems. We just don't like you big t. Our issue is with you not your saddies. Although they do provide good entertainment. 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣

She mentioned tattle. Brace yourself for new members that will see the light.
She feels more special calling us stalkers and obsessers 😂😂 Big T hunny, no one cares about your life as much as you wished. No one is calling your phone, showing up to your home, or calling your job asking for you (OH WAIT YOU DON’T HAVE ONE!) That is what stalkers do.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There was never any screenshot of some dumb broad’s hair in any of these threads. Big T has been so pressed about these threads for so long but doesn’t want to talk about it on social media to attract more people. The first chance she gets is diarrhea mouth all over her Saddies page to rant about us. She’s that delusional that she thinks they are all her “fans” and no one will find this and join because they secretly dislike her. Thanks for the shout out, but we had no parts in that. Maybe make the page pRiVaTe if it’s some special secret club. You have no fans Big T. We can smell your ran through vag from Jersey and you need a scalp treatment for all of those flakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I went wayyyy back the other day and I really forgot what she actually looked like! That picture of her with the girls is probably closer to her real face than anything we’ve seen in the last two years for sure.

Also, March 15th is the anniversary of their first date... wonder if she’ll have another breakdown and go live that day.

And what tf is that lipstick picture?!?! 👀💀

And then we have her postpartum journey to lose weight......🙃

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
74C6E104-55CB-44D6-B8DB-9736916A72D6.jpeg

I always hope against hope she'll one day stop photoshopping and be real and everytime she lets me down. Wtf even is that straight line on her chest like girl relaxxxxx you have breasts we know🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I went wayyyy back the other day and I really forgot what she actually looked like! That picture of her with the girls is probably closer to her real face than anything we’ve seen in the last two years for sure.

Also, March 15th is the anniversary of their first date... wonder if she’ll have another breakdown and go live that day.

She was never that skinny in that yellow cami dress after JL. she was skinny back in HS when when was a cheerleader that's it.
I also feel like she was huge into some kind of substance in HS but that's just from observation

View attachment 479907

I always hope against hope she'll one day stop photoshopping and be real and everytime she lets me down. Wtf even is that straight line on her chest like girl relaxxxxx you have breasts we know🙄
She really isn't attractive...and please for the love of bleeping God. PUT ON A BRA.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

That last pic with the two of them. There's that fkin tongue. Is there a word for that lol. For someone who can't keep their tongue in their mouth? There's words for everything like people who eat glass or have different phobias. She never keeps that thing in her mouth. It's funny, gross and weird at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Wow i almost forgot what she looked like for real too. Wow a lot happened in ten years. They moved fast tho now im looking back on the timeline, works for some ppl but i think her and C werent ready mentally for everything that comes along with three young kids, and their families seem to have spoiled both of them leaving them unable to deal with the reality that is being a functioning adult in society

• Sad
Reactions: 23
View attachment 479907

lol good catch! Not only that, her entire face is edited to tit. She brightened her eyes and teeth whiter. Enlarged her eyes. Smoothed the tit out of everything. Blurred the lines she has on her neck from her fat. Slimmed her face (you can really tell by her cheeks). And this is just without me really analyzing. Listen, I love a good filter - but this chick really photoshops herself into a completely different person.
Where’s your man Big T?!? For someone who’s love language is wOrDs oF aFfIrMaTiOn I don’t see any comments about how beautiful you look. And all you post all day is you watching TV and reposting sappy love quotes from teenagers meme pages. GURLLL NO ONE CARES IF YOU HAVE A MAN OR NOT just quit lying it’s soooo sad 😅

• Heart
Now that I think about it... when Instagram first came out there was some 3rd party app that you linked to your account and you would keep refreshing your likes until you got the desired number. All were bots. Everyone in middle school would do it to act cool even though we all knew everyone was lying. I can’t remember what it was for the life of me, but now looking back this idiot PAYS for her likes and comments and only gets 6,000 max😂😂 You have to have a public account and my 13 year-old self finally realized how unsafe having a public profile was.

Her lips are inconsistent in every pic lmfao. I just can’t get over it. The pic of her in the pool makes me giggle uncontrollably because you can tell they were previously over injected and she has such a stretched out upper lip. I have a feeling this was way over 6 months after her last injection so either money was ACTUALLY tight or she was just lazy as F. There are people who treat botox as a craft and take it seriously, making sure they inject in the proper places. Then there are people that Big T chooses to go to where they just inject in random places because they don’t know what they are doing. If you are going to alter your body ESPECIALLY on your face, you better do plenty of research. Her round, no shaped, lips are not by choice. That’s all her girl can do because she is inexperienced. Big T really went for the cheapest option and said “make me look like a clown”.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Why? WHY? Why would anyone partner with her when this is the type of reply she gives people? She could have easily said like actual influencers “omg but just look at all the stuff you could win!). But no she has to be a damn witch. The other people should really see this.
That was me that she said that to and then she blocked me 😹😹😹 That’s all it took! She should really see someone about her anger problems.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.