Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missyd

That guy who did the live with that psychopath she was on in this video CRINGE AS FUCK ew
Wait sorry if I missed it but did anyone see the rest of the post where she drags her for photoshopping half her body weight lmao

Wait sorry if I missed it but did anyone see the rest of the post where she drags her for photoshopping half her body weight lmao

And I forgot to add yes I agree it was so cringe I couldn't even make it through half way...seriously like second hand embarrassment status lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

LadyCopper

Chatty Member
TATTLERS - I am DYYYYGING. Trashy is posted on REDDIT!!! I opened my app and saw some subreddit I follow (Instagram Reality) on my home page with pics of her!!! I can assume it’s either the Trash photoshop page people or a fellow Tattler??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Jrock101913

“Illl crack your jaw”... who does she think she is? She’s a mother of 3, in her 30s, what type of white trash talks like that? She literally acts like she’s this tough fighter that grew up in a rough neighborhood and had to fight to get through life, she really needs to grow up, it’s so bad. I don’t get the fake “gangster” attitude she tries to give off. It’s like she thinks she’s living in the sopranos, probably why she’s been posting clips from the show daily 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

AntiBS

I had to make an account just to post this so you guys could stop thinking Brielle is so good looking. She’s literally 4’11 (Corey is very short as well so that’s why you can’t tell) and super chubby... maybe 160lbs..she doesn’t photoshop her pictures but does “use her angles” to appear smaller.. also she has dated some questionable people in her past so I don’t doubt Corey is the next one on her list she thinks she can “save” lol. View attachment 285281
So now that I had my Bustelo ....

#1. Its people like you that make women feel insecure, and not happy in their skin. Super chubby? Well Jenny Craig if she is super chubby, then what is Trashy? If she is super chubby, you just insulted MANY MANY women! So tell me Jenny Craig, who made you the weight watchers queen?

#2. I don't give a rats ass who any of these people date, or where they go, or what they weigh. Im here because of Trashy and all her antics. She is the train wreck! Brielle is not any of my concern. If she wants to date a man with 3 kids, no teeth, and a fucked up ex-wife, thats on her. Let her do her!

#3. For you to make an account just to make derogatory comments about another woman shows your true colors!

#4. So now run back to your petty little Saddies & tell them how we insulted your small frail ego!

Please...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
I had to make an account just to post this so you guys could stop thinking Brielle is so good looking. She’s literally 4’11 (Corey is very short as well so that’s why you can’t tell) and super chubby... maybe 160lbs..she doesn’t photoshop her pictures but does “use her angles” to appear smaller.. also she has dated some questionable people in her past so I don’t doubt Corey is the next one on her list she thinks she can “save” lol. View attachment 285281
Wait!! So you made a whole profile to post this picture? To prove what? I think she still looks great here. I think 100lbs heavier she would still be cute. I don’t think anyone here is saying Tracy is not pretty. Tracy is ugly inside she treats her supporters like shit while giving trolls all her energy. She portrays a image that is false and talks shit about others like a hypocrite. She says one thing to praise herself and does another. I think their both beautiful and that’s ok. I don’t get the need to attack Brielle. She literally has done nothing let’s be fucken real. She has never attacked TRex. If I was her oh girl me and Tracy would of already met on Elm St. if I was Brielle and She had been mad disrespectful calling me a fan chacho! She would qualify for a mouth shot sorry I’m not sorry. It would be fair so let’s focus here. Tracy didn’t want Corey she left him. As she always states! Brielle is now dating Corey she’s not dating Tracy so what’s the problem? Honestly does Tracy want him back? I’m sure Brielle would give him back girl!! Dad of three with a crazy witch baby momma who won’t stop talking shit online even though I haven’t said shit. He’s going through a rough divorce ex wife is talking on her podcast and sending fan to spread hate. Like girl I’m sure she’d do a return to sender. You say she’s a fan but baby of what? A show you were on 10 years ago? She’s a fan of who? You? Your dead podcast? Your fifty non existent jobs? Your stylist talent you no longer have? Your ability to do makeup from the 80s? Fan of what? I enjoyed the show because you were a bitch and at 21 that was entertaining to me TEN YEARS AGO!!! Today it’s cringe and hard to watch a woman her age still acting so ugly. Thank her for taking out your trash and move the fuck on like everyone needs to fucken move on. Both don’t want to reconcile we don’t know what their marriage was like just what Trashy portrays and we know she’s a giant liar!!

I mean if this is your photo “proof” of her being chubby and 160 lbs I’m def not seeing it!

Brielle works as a medical professional and is at least 100 pounds thinner than Tracy. Yes, they are similar looking with the dark hair but Corey quite obviously has a type. From the photos on Briel‘s Instagram she does not seem chubby LOL or fat or anything other than a nice girl. She may have some issues with trying to rescue men but I’m no psychologist so I’ll stay the fuck out of that LOL 😂
Girl don’t you know that Brielle is a fan she’s so desperately wants to quit her education required Profession to be a social media influencer like Tracy she just ordered 100 black camisoles and dusters from princess Amor. If she takes Tracy’s bombbod money I’m going to have a bitch fit!!! This is what ppl sound like saying Brielle wants Tracy’s life🤣😂 let’s be serious here Brielle has a real career that faithfully pays. She’s not posting a Venmo and asking ppl to pay to watch her talk about dildos like whose the real fan? I think Tracy is Brielle’s fan clearly

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Beachbabe304

B1C72B56-3D32-44D4-A984-9F1691DD6DEF.png

She is literally SO desperate. She’s the type of person that flips out if you ask questions but tries and gets people to ask her questions because of the sneaky things she posts. Pick a lane. She’s always saying “no one will ever know if I’m seeing someone” but then you post this? She’s so laughable.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
👀 oooooh. Facts. I’ve never seen Cory post anything at all towards Tracy or their divorce
The saddies, "why are you so invested in someone's life" bitch...are you pathetic saddies not invested in Tracy's life? Holy fuck they are dumb

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Imagine being at this restaurant and seeing these 2 overweight 30 something year olds lip syncing like teenagers.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

toronto5678

Chatty Member
I have nothing to restrain.

Brielle is 1000 percent prettier than Tracy. That is a fact. It’s not subjective.

Also, hi Tracy thanks for coming by Chica.

• Heart

AntiBS

Super chubby? Really? At this time I shall restrain my comments due to the fact that I have not had my coffee.... Give me a few!

• Haha
  • Heart

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
I clearly understand that but some shit you just go there. Im not gon
Exactly and I can say my opinion if I want I don't give a shit what anyone thinks or says!! It wrong you don't bring up a little boy's disability period!! Not responding to the next person either on this who disagrees with me I said what I said!!
I get your point but your aggression is wrongly placed especially here on a gossip forum. There’s way to many ppl here to say what not to bring up no one can control that. I think being disrespectful of ppls children is wrong but I don’t think discussing deafness is wrong. I don’t think it is fair to place blame on a parent but why not open the discussion up for those who are ignorant? What’s wrong with educating vs being defensive and threatening? There’s plenty of times when some of us are ignorant to something and the discussion resolves that. I know I gain knowledge from you women all the time. I think the conversation was opened because someone asked and it was answered by what was said not by personal opinions. I’m a mom myself with a child with a disability I have no problem discussing it with ppl if they need to be educated I’m going to be all on it! I personally would hate for another mom to feel responsible for something like that. He’s a perfect beautiful child and whether he has ears or not whether he has blue eyes or “shitty brown” eyes he’s still a gift. I don’t think anyone has ever been negative in regards to her children definitely about how she handles her duties but those kids are innocent in all this period.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
I’m literally speechless. Again, I’m not fat shaming, I don’t believe in that, anyone. But she does have a double chin. Hell my friend is a size 6 and she has one. She can’t believe what she is saying. 😯🤦🏼‍♀️ Own your shit Tracy!
wow, dobermans are beautiful dogs...what the fuck man...she legit attacked this person.

Let it begin lol
Maybe I'll camp outside my apartment and see if I can find her walking into Sam's apartment. Since Sam lives across the street from me

• Heart
  • Haha
Rights she’s acting like JL is still on, let👏🏼It👏🏼go👏🏼sis👏🏼!! Who cares if she was a “fan”, the show was yearsssss ago. It’s not like she’s after Corey for his fame and fortune 🙄. He’s a regular ass dude just like your thirsty ass Tray
Here’s the thing. We are all interested in this girl (Tracy) because she’s thinks she’s all that and we want to witness her being humbled one day. But because we all have that interest, Tracy thinks we are jealous of her 😂. Like most narcissistic sociopaths, Tracy sees any attention as affirmation of her existence. She needs validation on an epic level because she’s insecure. People like Tracy “peaked” in High School and always resort to the behavior they had during those days. All Tracy talks about is getting laid, how “strong” she is as a single Mom and how her next man has to be beyond amazing. She is delusional. I really feel sorry for her kids because karma sometimes comes back through her kids.

• Heart

toronto5678

Chatty Member
I have seen other pics of Brielle. I do think at least she can do better than a guy with 3 kids from a previous relationship plus baby mamma drama. I think her and Tracy have similar styles. As we know though, looks are not everything. Tracy may be more attractive, but she does seem very difficult to get along with. I just can’t imagine being dumped with three kids. I immediately thought he should have just stayed with his wife if he was going to go with another who looks almost the same. Must have been some serious fights for him to leave the mother of his three children. I do wonder if him and Tracy will get back together. Are they already legally divorced? BTW, I notice Brielle has “single” on her Facebook so I wonder if she is no longer with Corey or if they were possibly just close friends or hook up partners.

P.S. I remember being disgusted at how she would talk about Corey going to Dunkin to get her vanilla chai. They were the ultimate annoying couple. She is so full of it that she would like to get a drink with his gf.
Tracy talks about Corey like he completely drained her for 10 years, yet, when things were “good” she would post about him every couple days about how hot he was, how in love they were, and everything else to go along with how happy, perfect, amazing, better than anyone else, they were. Best wedding, best rings, 3 under 3, blah blah blah.
Also Brielle is def prettier than Big T. And much slimmer, by at least 100 lbs. That’s a fact.

• Heart