Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn’t talking about the disability. I was talking about her detaching from the marriage that he was fighting for. I spoke about her placing blame. Let’s call facts, she begs for an out with these kids every chance she gets. He wasn’t home much, it was strain all around.
Like I said lets not bring up her son's disability its plain wrong his disability was brought up. We weren't actually there to know why her marriage ended. We don't know what her and Corey felt dealing with it so lets not go there. I don't care what anyone says you don't bring up a child's disability in this thats is for the family to cope with. Lets not speculate that her marriage ended because of that

Reactions: 2
I had to make an account just to post this so you guys could stop thinking Brielle is so good looking. She’s literally 4’11 (Corey is very short as well so that’s why you can’t tell) and super chubby... maybe 160lbs..she doesn’t photoshop her pictures but does “use her angles” to appear smaller.. also she has dated some questionable people in her past so I don’t doubt Corey is the next one on her list she thinks she can “save” lol. View attachment 285281
Kermit is that you? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Since my words got a little taken out of context the last thing I will comment on the subject is that yes I think she was using the whole thing that I mentioned for pity like when you’re not suppose to eat raw fish or cold cuts when your pregnant but someone who cares will actually refrain from it , yet if someone say does each sushi everyday and something happens they will have that thought in the back of their mind like it was the raw fish that did it but Tracy just looks for the defenders of no that wasn’t your fault ( which it wasn’t anyway) Julian is an amazing intelligent little boy for what he Has been dealt but I wish the tools to help him were made a priority for him not just talking about it or posting it for social media

Reactions: 12
Hey Tray, this is what happens when good moms take care of their kids. They actually are attached to the mom and are sad to see them go. Even just out to dinner.
I hate when people post tit like this for attention. Why are you filming your kid while they are crying and posting it for the world to see.

Reactions: 11
Like I said lets not bring up her son's disability its plain wrong his disability was brought up. We weren't actually there to know why her marriage ended. We don't know what her and Corey felt dealing with it so lets not go there. I don't care what anyone says you don't bring up a child's disability in this thats is for the family to cope with. Lets not speculate that her marriage ended because of that
Dude this is a gossip forum.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I clearly understand that but some tit you just go there. Im not gon
Exactly and I can say my opinion if I want I don't give a tit what anyone thinks or says!! It wrong you don't bring up a little boy's disability period!! Not responding to the next person either on this who disagrees with me I said what I said!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly and I can say my opinion if I want I don't give a tit what anyone thinks or says!! It wrong you don't bring up a little boy's disability period!! Not responding to the next person either on this who disagrees with me I said what I said!!
No one is disagreeing with you.
We don't speak on her son in a negative way. We talk about Tracy and how she handles her sons disability.
Majority of us tattlers are mothers and we would never speak ill on a child. Period.

Reactions: 23
I get your point but your aggression is wrongly placed especially here on a gossip forum. There’s way to many ppl here to say what not to bring up no one can control that. I think being disrespectful of ppls children is wrong but I don’t think discussing deafness is wrong. I don’t think it is fair to place blame on a parent but why not open the discussion up for those who are ignorant? What’s wrong with educating vs being defensive and threatening? There’s plenty of times when some of us are ignorant to something and the discussion resolves that. I know I gain knowledge from you women all the time. I think the conversation was opened because someone asked and it was answered by what was said not by personal opinions. I’m a mom myself with a child with a disability I have no problem discussing it with ppl if they need to be educated I’m going to be all on it! I personally would hate for another mom to feel responsible for something like that. He’s a perfect beautiful child and whether he has ears or not whether he has blue eyes or “crappy brown” eyes he’s still a gift. I don’t think anyone has ever been negative in regards to her children definitely about how she handles her duties but those kids are innocent in all this period.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Some of the girls made a separate group to do gift exchanges for Christmas last year and they are apparently doing it again this year
I’m sorry but I can’t imagine buying or receiving a gift from a complete stranger lmao. Unless I’m donating to a cause or gifting someone I know, I wouldn’t throw my money away like that
Then again these are the same saddies who Venmo money to big T
Watch them send each other dildos 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She likes him, she just can’t stand that he’s deaf. She got him Cochlear implants because she wanted him to be able to hear her say I love you, and hear people sing happy birthday. For some reason that was extremely important to her. God tried to humble her ass and instead that kid got a mom who made him get life altering surgery at a young age....
I’m just going to throw this out there, but I’ve watched a lot of videos where babies get their hearing aids or cochlear implants turned on and they’ve all given their moms instant reactions when the mother says something. If you watch Julian’s video, he disregards her until she mentions Gene. To me that means she never attempted to bond with him. Just found out he was deaf and tried to “fix” him. Now she talks at him, and can’t be bothered to learn ASL. Her parents had the sign put up, (although I still think she found a random sign in the town and claimed it as hers) her parents got him into programs he should have already been in. Her mom carried him into surgery. Tara does ASL TV programs with him and teaches him to sign, Tara gives him the silence he obviously enjoys. Stephanie got him into Speech Therapy. Stephanie took the time to learn ASL. Tracy can only half ass sign “I love you” has a tit tattoo for it. Jordyn learned the whole alphabet, and I’m sure so did Raven.

Tracy is nothing but a vessel to those babies and now they’re paying the price.
Have you seen Charlie? She has the implants. She was an infant and the minute her mom spoke to her she was emotional, the baby not the mom. Julian didn’t react like that with Tracy. Christy teaches Charlie sign language and she alas I speaks up a storm. They also went away for a few months to have therapy for her. THIS is how you deal with the issues he has.

Attachments

• Heart
I’m sorry but I can’t imagine buying or receiving a gift from a complete stranger lmao. Unless I’m donating to a cause or gifting someone I know, I wouldn’t throw my money away like that
Then again these are the same saddies who Venmo money to big T
Watch them send each other dildos 😂
Honestly it’s probably the most interaction they get. Like a sahm with no family whose husband never buys her anything might be willing or someone with no friends 🤷‍♀️ My sister does happy mail but it’s for collectibles. Reminds me of a time I had just started a job and they asked me to be in a grab bag my first week and I was like I don’t even know y’all to feel confident in this being fun for me and I was right I got a Sephora gift card... I hate sephora I would of preferred the dildo tho🤣😂 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree with both of you ladies (MzDeda & Queenie). Right, wrong or indifferent I can absolutely see that happening. Tracy already is blaming and bashing Corey publicly on Instagram for her “financial” situation because she apparently thinks he should still be supporting her and their three children post divorce. She Doesn’t strike me as the type of person who takes responsibility for their actions...like, at all. Not that it’s Corey’s fault or anybody’s fault that the child was born death… But I can see her blaming Corey on top of everything else because it’s convenient and goes with her storyline and manipulation.
Well he should be supporting those kids. In my opinion he’s just as crappy of a parent she is. If he doesn’t speak to her then I’m assuming he doesn’t speak to those kids when they’re not with him that’s wrong. As big of an asshole as my ex was he still would call and speak to my kids during the week. Don’t get me wrong she needs to get herself a job but he does need to pay support for those kids or hell, at least buy that boy some boy clothes.

I hate when people post tit like this for attention. Why are you filming your kid while they are crying and posting it for the world to see.
Ashley is a good mom she’s just showing that her daughters upset because she’s going out I don’t see anything wrong with what she posted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Well he should be supporting those kids. In my opinion he’s just as crappy of a parent she is. If he doesn’t speak to her then I’m assuming he doesn’t speak to those kids when they’re not with him that’s wrong. As big of an asshole as my ex was he still would call and speak to my kids during the week. Don’t get me wrong she needs to get herself a job but he does need to pay support for those kids or hell, at least buy that boy some boy clothes.

Ashley is a good mom she’s just showing that her daughters upset because she’s going out I don’t see anything wrong with what she posted.
Oh Don’t get me wrong either… Corey should absolutely be paying some sort of child support. But he also shouldn’t be expected to fund Tracy’s lifestyle. That’s on her. She seems to expect the latter.

Oh Don’t get me wrong either… Corey should absolutely be paying some sort of child support. But he also shouldn’t be expected to fund Tracy’s lifestyle. That’s on her. She seems to expect the latter.
We also don't know if he does/doesnt pay childsupport. We can't go off what Tracy says because she's a pathological liar and will say/do anything to throw Corey under the bus.

Reactions: 15
Oh for sure he should not support her he should support those kids which is why I said maybe he should just buy clothes and stuff because you know if he gives her money it’s going to those tacky eyelashes and ugly nails.

We also don't know if he does/doesnt pay childsupport. We can't go off what Tracy says because she's a pathological liar and will say/do anything to throw Corey under the bus.
True true, you’re right. If he does give her cash you know she uses it on herself because those kids look so dirty and nothing new on them and Julian in the girls old clothes. But the lack of child support is not why I say he’s a crappy dad.

Reactions: 10
Oh for sure he should not support her he should support those kids which is why I said maybe he should just buy clothes and stuff because you know if he gives her money it’s going to those tacky eyelashes and ugly nails.

True true, you’re right. If he does give her cash you know she uses it on herself because those kids look so dirty and nothing new on them and Julian in the girls old clothes. But the lack of child support is not why I say he’s a crappy dad.
Or, just hear me out. Tracy could possibly be showing the kids in raggedy clothing for court. Saying how he isn't paying. And she can't afford new clothing for them. And when her cosmetic appointments come into light she can easily say that those businesses offered to do it for her for free.

Reactions: 11
Those kids deserve so much better! They are all disheveled! Their clothes are dirty, fit wrong, wrinkled, etc. They probably shaved Julians hair so they didn't have to wash or comb it. So sad what their lives have become. Its a 3 ring circus, and Trashy is the ringmaster!

Trashy is really reaching.... she posted a pic of Andy Cohen with little Ben (his son), and tagged him saying omg how cute is his son? Really Trashy? Trying really hard.... Andy has no time for a has been whose biggest claim to fame was... oh thats right she never had one!
I thought the same thing when I saw her tag Andy Cohen, like she’s trying to get his attention!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.