Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone recap what Tracy said about Annemarie on the podcast? I must’ve missed it!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Sooo where’s the video in her story of the process...? I’ve seen Joey post his so must be part of the free services

Reactions: 8
"I never said i have a double chin but i am getting this procedure done for it" lmfao what in the duck. Am i the only one who sees that it doesn't make sense? Since she only takes pictures NECK UP, it would make sense for her to get it done because she wouldn't lose it any other way
Right?! I feel crazy lmao why would she post herself in that chair/contraption to begin with?! What procedure will she claim she was getting instead?

That’s right skinny can’t fix Ugly Tray so stop with the photoshop if you embrace your curves why are all your pictures highly edited and filtered? Riddle me this Batman!🤨🤔

I’m getting no neck Big Ed from 90 day fiancé vibes from this😂😂

Big Ed!! LOL He would need about 20 sessions...

• Haha
I’m literally speechless. Again, I’m not fat shaming, I don’t believe in that, anyone. But she does have a double chin. Hell my friend is a size 6 and she has one. She can’t believe what she is saying. 😯🤦🏼‍♀️ Own your tit Tracy!
wow, dobermans are beautiful dogs...what the duck man...she legit attacked this person.

Let it begin lol
Maybe I'll camp outside my apartment and see if I can find her walking into Sam's apartment. Since Sam lives across the street from me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She is the absolute worst mother, can’t be bothered to decorate for Halloween, get her kids costumes or sit and do their schooling with them but is happy to drag them to an appointment to get the fat squeezed out of her face. I can’t wait her anymore, it enrages me

Reactions: 17
Lmao she looks awful ..trying to take the easy way out fixing her double chin. Just exercise and eat clean Big T 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄View attachment 294195
I’m so confused.. I was expecting a device that goes around your head entire head shape and the part is on the chin (from other chin fat removal tit I’ve seen on IG. What is This doing?? Taking out fat in the cheeks to give it cheek bones and a semi-jaw line??

• Haha
Brielle is up where near i am. Kinda. Keeping my eye out for them. Oh wait he has the kids. Maybe not. Because i assume she would have to okay any out of state travel

Reactions: 7
Sooo where’s the video in her story of the process...? I’ve seen Joey post his so must be part of the free services
You guys.. I might sound crazy.. but she’s not even a D or E list celebrity.. she’s not even a celebrity at this point or an instagram influencer. Half of her followers are fake. Do I think when she was with Cory and even after a bit she got free services for posting? Yes. Like the kids clothes cause she made a matching Epstein Instagram .. that would get free clothes. And the nail lady, maybe eyelash lady. Their quality is tit so I can see free for advertisement for that. For the hair I could see a discount, not completely free. For the Skin care/cosmetic non invasive things, like Botox, the injections she gets to get rid of the bridge in her nose and make it smooth, THIS.. CAN NOT BE FREE. There’s NO WAY!!!! NO WAY! In hell shes getting all these free services when she doesn’t have enough engagement and platform to actually receive free services to where It would benefit the service cause people are coming in for what they saw on her page. Ya know? I think whatever she gets from promoting, boom bod, PA, etc, she’s KEEPING that cash FOR HERSELF, and getting these things done. Which is disgusting!

Would explain why the clothes company are probably not sending her free tit anymore. Kids are barely matched and dressed well and when they are, it’s repeat clothes (nothing wrong with that but I’m almost positive she said in the past her and the kids can’t be seen in the same outfit twice) She’s not with Cory, hasn’t really worried about this “matching family” for a while. I’ve noticed she hasn’t gotten her nails done in a LONG TIME! She usually posts if she does.. also, I’m surprised she hasn’t been missing a nail and photoshopping it in. She’s had that white set for over a month now. Her lashes, she claims she hasn’t been able to get done this month since Cory hasn’t had them buuuuut she brings the kids with her regardless when she needs to fix herself up sooo.. probably waiting to save up money from Instagram posts to afford it because she can’t it free anymore since no one is coming in based on her Advertisements? Idkkk just a theory.

They’re still together lol
meatball!? Is Bri a TRUE Italian!? Omggggg! This would drive Tracy NUTS! And would explain her recent posts of being 100% Italian 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
They’re still together lol
Brielle if you’re reading this... Hi girl!! we like you, we’re rooting for you.. you seem like you have a good head on your shoulders.. but your duck lips are a little annoying too. Give up the bad witch facade and show us a smile. xoxo 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Guys its for facial skin tightening. 🤦🏻‍♀️ how in the world does this lady think thats going to help her when she's not changing her diet at all...it doesn't make any sense to me

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t care that the kids were out of school tbh and if they’re spending time with their mom but the clinic again...like none of your friends or someone could’ve took them for a snack while you went??
I don’t like shaming people bringing their kid where they gotta go I get it but fam........I’d be so uncomfortable as a client knowing there was 3 kids breathing all up in there before I came in

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.