Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on previous thread said she wore ankle weights for her cosultation, so the next time she goes back it will appear she did lose the weight 🤷‍♀️

To each their own, but personally, I would NEVER get elective surgery for vanity. I am too scared of dying and leave my kids without a mother , and by kids I mean 16 and 22 year olds. Yes, Im that mom. I know I can die at any given moment , just crossing the street, but I would not take a risk just to get validation from ig followers. It happens very often when young, healthy girls go for unneccesary surgery and die. Just not worth it to me.
But in her case, she has 3 little ones that she wouldn't care if they were left motherless.
This was a mis-communication! Apparently it was Jackie Bianchi from Jerseylicious that wore the ankle weights To the doctor; to get qualified for her gastric lap band surgery & without having to actually lose weight.

Reactions: 4
This was a mis-communication! Apparently it was Jackie Bianchi from Jerseylicious that wore the ankle weights To the doctor; to get qualified for her gastric lap band surgery & without having to actually lose weight.
Oh ok, I didn't see that.
I will edit my post

Reactions: 4
037E7F0D-9A37-4547-A833-AA0CF56AA379.jpeg

Wow I’ve never heard her say that about the gender selection. So they were going to pay for IVF just to have a boy, despite the fact they apparently can conceive “so easily” and are always pregnant? That’s crazy to me! We had to do IVF for my 2 boys and I would never elect to do it if I didn’t have to, would’ve killed to have it happen natural!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 285758
Wow I’ve never heard her say that about the gender selection. So they were going to pay for IVF just to have a boy, despite the fact they apparently can conceive “so easily” and are always pregnant? That’s crazy to me! We had to do IVF for my 2 boys and I would never elect to do it if I didn’t have to, would’ve killed to have it happen natural!
sooooo it's not that Julian completed the full house anymore?????
Corey= King
Tracy = Queen
Sky = Perfect 10 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Jayden = Jack 🤷‍♀️
Julian = Ace

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 285758
WAIT.... someone called her out on the black tank! LOL Im dying! Yeah ok you own 30.... my ass you do! Laundry room? You wouldn't know where it is you slob!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
About the IVF- would she honestly even have the money for that considering many insurance policies don’t even pay for it? She sounds full of tit. Corey also didn’t seem like the guy who would have done family planning with her. Although I could be wrong as I didn’t follow their story for a while. I bet the guy just got drunk and knocked her up and she was just really fertile.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She is just an arrogant woman. Her friend who stalked me was equally disgusting and saying the most hateful things. He spied on my linkedin and using info he found from google created the most outlandish stories about me. Truly losers who act like they are 15 and dress like they are stuck in 2002. I feel bad that she has to raise 3 kids alone, but she was always knocking other people for being single and making herself seem high and mighty because she had a man. Now the tables have turned.

Reactions: 19
def not a saddie, I am here for the same reason you women are... I’m blocked by Tracy for posting “meanwhile tata is inside watching your kids” to that god awful pic with the bottom half of her boobs hanging out of that white shirt LOL... And I don’t care how much any of you weigh or how offended you were by me saying 160 on her 4’11 frame was chubby... I was simply Letting y’all know Corey was catfished by Brielle’s pics and then caught feelings when he saw all that she could provide for him.
Might just be my thoughts but I think Brielle still looks pretty good in that pic you posted.

Reactions: 14
About the IVF- would she honestly even have the money for that considering many insurance policies don’t even pay for it? She sounds full of tit. Corey also didn’t seem like the guy who would have done family planning with her. Although I could be wrong as I didn’t follow their story for a while. I bet the guy just got drunk and knocked her up and she was just really fertile.
She’s definitely full of tit. There’s no way she could afford gender selection but yet she’s renting her house? Please 🤡🙄 anything to fit her narrative

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She is just an arrogant woman. Her friend who stalked me was equally disgusting and saying the most hateful things. He spied on my linkedin and using info he found from google created the most outlandish stories about me. Truly losers who act like they are 15 and dress like they are stuck in 2002. I feel bad that she has to raise 3 kids alone, but she was always knocking other people for being single and making herself seem high and mighty because she had a man. Now the tables have turned.
That is so petty! So immature! Trashy plays dirty, and that is why karma is kicking her ass right now. Did you ever find out who the "friend" was? I would have pressed harassment charges against both of them! Sorry you had to deal with the BS.

Reactions: 12
To each their own, but personally, I would NEVER get elective surgery for vanity. I am too scared of dying and leave my kids without a mother , and by kids I mean 16 and 22 year olds. Yes, Im that mom. I know I can die at any given moment , just crossing the street, but I would not take a risk just to get validation from ig followers. It happens very often when young, healthy girls go for unneccesary surgery and die. Just not worth it to me.
But in her case, she has 3 little ones that she wouldn't care if they were left motherless.
I'd like to weigh in on here if I can. I have had vanity surgery. And here's what I'd like to share. First it IS terrifying. Not gonna sugar coat that. But, and I can't stress this enough for anyone who wants it and is scared: do your research. Ask questions. Voice your concerns and fears. A great doctor will help you, support you and reassure you. Also, find a quality doctor. Pay the money. It is so worth it if this is truly right for you. My sister and I had the same surgery, same time, different doctors and the difference in care and healing were vast. Don't go to a mill. A good doctor will not operate on 3-4 people a day. They know they can't provide the care to each person in these scenarios. My sister got a "better" deal but I got the reassurance I was in good hands. My surgeon wanted me to ask. He made me watch videos. He prepped months before surgery day, vitamins, blood draws all of it. I appreciate your post and perhaps I would feel the same if I had little ones who mattered too. Thank you for your insight.

View attachment 285758
As if they had the money for that.....give me a break. Early on in that pregnancy she was asked if they would keep going if this baby wasn't a boy and she said "done regardless" she was so fed up with being pregnant and it was BEFORE the reveal.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That is so petty! So immature! Trashy plays dirty, and that is why karma is kicking her ass right now. Did you ever find out who the "friend" was? I would have pressed harassment charges against both of them! Sorry you had to deal with the BS.
It was super creepy that this random guy was stalking me and somehow found every single social media profile I had. After I found out who he was and let him know that I knew his identity, he left me alone. Trolling and stalking wasn’t so fun for him anymore. They are a really nutty group of friends. It seems who were too spoiled growing up and this is why their relationships won’t last.

Is the bruise on her jugs possibly an old hickey and she posted in hopes that Corey will see?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
It was super creepy that this random guy was stalking me and somehow found every single social media profile I had. After I found out who he was and let him know that I knew his identity, he left me alone. Trolling and stalking wasn’t so fun for him anymore. They are a really nutty group of friends. It seems who were too spoiled growing up and this is why their relationships won’t last.

Is the bruise on her jugs possibly an old hickey and she posted in hopes that Corey will see?
She’ll say it’s a hickey then get her panties in a bunch when people start speculating and talking about it when in reality it’s most like a bruise from one of her kids‘ elbow when they climb on you

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 285758
PLUS that is NOT why they called him Ace. She always said it was because he completed their fill house. So she’s full of tit. She changed it because now the deck is short some cards. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Didn’t someone say waaaay back that Brielle knew Corey? So why is it wierd that she follows him on social media? I’m confuddled as to why this makes her a fan and not a friend. I thought these Jersery circles ran small and everyone knows everyone??

I will never not think that he resembles Chas Bono

• Haha
Reactions: 16

There is nothing attractive about floppy tits. I can’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.