Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For first pic question 2: when you’re overweight lol i can say this because I’ve experienced the same on myself

lolol “i don’t have a double chin”
That would work if in any of the other pictures her boobs were anywhere CLOSE to her clavicle, let alone her shoulder. This is just another Big T photoshop fail.

EDIT: for reference, see the pic below where she is actually pushing her boobs against something (and pushing them up higher)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg Brielle’s stories! I hope they didn’t break up but she’s toll following him.

Reactions: 11
Did yall see Brielle’s post? She just posted something abt a guy talking bad about his ex, saying the guy is probably just as toxic and some other relationship meme....I wonder if things are okay w them 🤔

Reactions: 10
THERE’S SO MUCH GOING ON TONIGHT 😂😂😂 Tracy’s crazy live in “the lounge” of the restaurant.. Her stories with the music so low that you can still hear all 4 people breathing, talking and high heels tapping.... Now Brielle’s drunk break up Instagram story... Happy Halloween 👻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When she took a video saying “when you’re at a party but leave the room to take videos” there was RADIO SILENCE behind her. Bumpin party Tbag ya pathological liar🤣🤣🤣 Now stop hogging up Sammy’s moms house with your big ass....just big ass.
Tbag 😂😂⚰

• Haha
  • Heart
On her live she was going around asking everyone to show their tongue bc she was so desperate to show this. Even Sammie was like “if you want to show your tongue just bleeping show it” 🥴 also on her live she was basically alluding that she has some type of date early in the morning. She was offered a shot and said she had to be sharp. Then saw her friends making out and said “ugh only 9 more hours” then someone asked where she was going tomorrow & she told them to mind their business. Most annoying/bleeping weird person on this planet.
391C804B-9CF7-42B2-88BA-AD83BA27FE02.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Imagine being at this restaurant and seeing these 2 overweight 30 something year olds lip syncing like teenagers.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm loving that Raven pretty much said "oh well 🤷🏻‍♀️" to Skylar changing her mind about being a pretty witch instead of an ugly one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
On her live she was going around asking everyone to show their tongue bc she was so desperate to show this. Even Sammie was like “if you want to show your tongue just bleeping show it” 🥴 also on her live she was basically alluding that she has some type of date early in the morning. She was offered a shot and said she had to be sharp. Then saw her friends making out and said “ugh only 9 more hours” then someone asked where she was going tomorrow & she told them to mind their business. Most annoying/bleeping weird person on this planet.View attachment 295564
Aww poor Tray she has a consultation with her surgery doc that's what she meant. Or shes sucking a dingaling to get her down payment for surgery. Either way she gotta be sharp lmfaoo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's such an idiot lol some guy commented wifey goals on a Halloween pic of hers & she wrote back "someone's lol but no one will know" Tracy your IQ is like 3. You're the only person on earth I've ever seen to act so fcking stupid. You're either a private person or you're not - clearly you're not. SO DESPERATE for people to think you have a guy. Whether it's imaginary or real, you spend your time wanting people to think you have stuff going on then say you only show this or that or will never show the person. If you had any CLUE or intention of actually being private, you would never allude to anything or anyone and just post regular pictures. But no you so obviously want attention from anybody with a pulse on the internet like it's oxygen to breathe in your invisible nostrils

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Really? Cause Brielle is at some winery and hes trick or treating with his children.
Yea this weekend. But we’ve seen weekends when he’s not in sight all weekend long and Brielle is posting him. Meanwhile the kids are with Tara. I’m not saying this happens every weekend. But I wouldn’t give up any moment I was supposed to have with my kid. He’s got plenty of time to spend with Brielle .

Yeah right. She's wifey goals but continues to post horrible, terrible nasty THOT thirst traps because she cannot get the attention of a real man in real life. If you were wife goals witch, someone would've wifed you already. You a lying ass THOT who requries to be put on a 72 psychiatric hold for the sake of those kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yea this weekend. But we’ve seen weekends when he’s not in sight all weekend long and Brielle is posting him. Meanwhile the kids are with Tara. I’m not saying this happens every weekend. But I wouldn’t give up any moment I was supposed to have with my kid. He’s got plenty of time to spend with Brielle .
Exactly.. that's why I don't see him as mr wonderful dad

Reactions: 9
Welp. There they go. Two old witches at the bar. Lip synching like y’all said, I’m dead. 😩 and Sammy doing that let me put my finger to my ear like I’m Whitney Houston in a recordpeople ing booth move.

Iiiirks me to the bleeping moon.

That place was soo empty. NJ has limit to the amount of people allowed inside and you can tell there was barely anyone there. She kept putting frame filters on her video so you couldn't see the emptiness. LOL Go home you old witches no one wants to party with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
😳 is the sign language GIF just an added touch for Tray? Yikes, wonder what happened
I’m dead!!! If they broke up Don’t go this route girl you chose to date him just take your L and move on don’t give Trashy the satisfaction of she was right.
So they made them quarantine to then take them trick or treating to neighbors? I don’t follow tata or Corey so I missed everything.

First pic:
1. Where is her nostril, it literally disappears from her face

2. who’s boob goes all the way to the shoulder?!

2nd pic:
Why does this look like a sketch?
It’s like that because she’s pushing that boob up higher then gravity would naturally allow.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also from what I see Brielle and Corey still follow each other ? Wonder if those posts were really about him? I mean.... Idk who else she could be talking about but seems weird.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.