Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But what about when she does videos and zooms in on his picture or the need to include the scrabble board with his name like everything this girl does is meticulously planned to give a false idea. I bet her being like that drained Corey. The constant need to pretend you can see it in his face in pics that’s why I started getting suspicious and googled her in April and found this gem. You weren’t fooling anyone girl that’s why there’s so many threads and so many tattlers. Can we compare their personalities now? Or jobs. Let’s play a game!! I’ll go first
Brielle helps sick ppl professionally Tracy goes to Dunkin’ Donuts ⚖
You go now!🤣
Brielle is sweet when people DM her and Trashy curses people out and threatens to smack them while smacking gum on live.
I like this game lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
But what about when she does videos and zooms in on his picture or the need to include the scrabble board with his name like everything this girl does is meticulously planned to give a false idea. I bet her being like that drained Corey. The constant need to pretend you can see it in his face in pics that’s why I started getting suspicious and googled her in April and found this gem. You weren’t fooling anyone girl that’s why there’s so many threads and so many tattlers. Can we compare their personalities now? Or jobs. Let’s play a game!! I’ll go first
You go now!🤣
Oh, I totally agree with you. This is how I ended up on here! It all started to just seem so so so off. I’m just saying, she’s full of tit! And it must be exhausting to live life like that. I’m sure it exhausted Corey.

And yes, we can compare their personalities. I just meant I’m not going to compare anyone physically.

Tracy spends her time on instagram and facebook obsessing over comments, photoshopping, blocking people, and posting about being a big bad scorpio.

Meanwhile...we don’t even know WHAT SIGN Brielle is do we?? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Rights she’s acting like JL is still on, let👏🏼It👏🏼go👏🏼sis👏🏼!! Who cares if she was a “fan”, the show was yearsssss ago. It’s not like she’s after Corey for his fame and fortune 🙄. He’s a regular ass dude just like your thirsty ass Tray
Here’s the thing. We are all interested in this girl (Tracy) because she’s thinks she’s all that and we want to witness her being humbled one day. But because we all have that interest, Tracy thinks we are jealous of her 😂. Like most narcissistic sociopaths, Tracy sees any attention as affirmation of her existence. She needs validation on an epic level because she’s insecure. People like Tracy “peaked” in High School and always resort to the behavior they had during those days. All Tracy talks about is getting laid, how “strong” she is as a single Mom and how her next man has to be beyond amazing. She is delusional. I really feel sorry for her kids because karma sometimes comes back through her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Here’s the thing. We are all interested in this girl (Tracy) because she’s thinks she’s all that and we want to witness her being humbled one day. But because we all have that interest, Tracy thinks we are jealous of her 😂. Like most narcissistic sociopaths, Tracy sees any attention as affirmation of her existence. She needs validation on an epic level because she’s insecure. People like Tracy “peaked” in High School and always resort to the behavior they had during those days. All Tracy talks about is getting laid, how “strong” she is as a single Mom and how her next man has to be beyond amazing. She is delusional. I really feel sorry for her kids because karma sometimes comes back through her kids.
And the games she plays are so high school! During her live she was telling Reggie that she’d sleep with a guy she doesn’t like while talking to the guy she actually wants to get with (and not sleep with him) so he doesn’t think she’s a hoe. Like what??? Trashy how about you keep your legs closed for 5 minutes and just focus on 1 guy?

• Sick
Reactions: 22
You go now!🤣
Tracy says Brielle wants her life , it appears Tracy wants Brielle's life right now.
Drama free, enjoying time with her boyfriend, stable job, does not have a whole tattle life thread exposing all her bs.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Tracy says Brielle wants her life , it appears Tracy wants Brielle's life right now.
Drama free, enjoying time with her boyfriend, stable job, does not have a whole tattle life thread exposing all her bs.
Damn, that’s actually the perfect way to look at it. Good point.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Damn, that’s actually the perfect way to look at it. Good point.
Tracy is def low key scared that her future flings/potential partners will find these threads of people who expose her BS and they will runnnn for their lives (as they should)

she says the fans ruin things for her, I’m waiting for her to say the gossip threads ruin things for her lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I had to make an account just to post this so you guys could stop thinking Brielle is so good looking. She’s literally 4’11 (Corey is very short as well so that’s why you can’t tell) and super chubby... maybe 160lbs..she doesn’t photoshop her pictures but does “use her angles” to appear smaller.. also she has dated some questionable people in her past so I don’t doubt Corey is the next one on her list she thinks she can “save” lol. View attachment 285281
So now that I had my Bustelo ....

#1. Its people like you that make women feel insecure, and not happy in their skin. Super chubby? Well Jenny Craig if she is super chubby, then what is Trashy? If she is super chubby, you just insulted MANY MANY women! So tell me Jenny Craig, who made you the weight watchers queen?

#2. I don't give a rats ass who any of these people date, or where they go, or what they weigh. Im here because of Trashy and all her antics. She is the train wreck! Brielle is not any of my concern. If she wants to date a man with 3 kids, no teeth, and a fucked up ex-wife, thats on her. Let her do her!

#3. For you to make an account just to make derogatory comments about another woman shows your true colors!

#4. So now run back to your petty little Saddies & tell them how we insulted your small frail ego!

Please...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So now that I had my Bustelo ....

#1. Its people like you that make women feel insecure, and not happy in their skin. Super chubby? Well Jenny Craig is she is super chubby, then what is Trashy? If she is super chubby, you just insulted MANY MANY women! So tell me Jenny Craig, who made you the weight watchers queen?

#2. I don't give a rats ass who any of these people date, or where they go, or what they weigh. Im here because of Trashy and all her antics. She is the train wreck! Brielle is not any of my concern. If she wants to date a man with 3 kids, no teeth, and a fucked up ex-wife, thats on her. Let her do her!

#3. For you to make an account just to make derogatory comments about another woman shows your true colors!

#4. So now run back to your petty little Saddies & tell them how we insulted your small frail ego!

Please...
def not a saddie, I am here for the same reason you women are... I’m blocked by Tracy for posting “meanwhile tata is inside watching your kids” to that god awful pic with the bottom half of her boobs hanging out of that white shirt LOL... And I don’t care how much any of you weigh or how offended you were by me saying 160 on her 4’11 frame was chubby... I was simply Letting y’all know Corey was catfished by Brielle’s pics and then caught feelings when he saw all that she could provide for him.

hmmmm....did she think no one would remember Brielle posted this recently?
Tracy is so high school i think she enjoys doing things like this to create drama and attention for herself as if she doesnt have three small babies who need her attention!

Reactions: 10
Who is more attractive is a subjective topic. Her pics on Instagram look good. I seen her other pics on Facebook. I can see why he went with Brielle. I was blocked by Tracy years ago so I stopped keeping up with her. Just can’t believe all this happened! I think it’s just wild.

She posted this 41 minutes ago. Crazy that it looks like she has a bracelet and the tank top on early in the morning in bed. I’m also wondering if she has her brows microbladed because they are so dark unless she sleeps in makeup. She does have some of the most interesting brows I have seen. She should consider growing them fully out to have a more contemporary look.

I think she is still cute, but sure she isn’t the vixen she looks like on Instagram pics when you look at her other pics. Maybe she is more easy going than Tracy though. Also lol about Corey being short. In many pics, Tracy looks taller. Tracy should have gone with a big and tall guy. Her and Corey were an awkward couple... but that’s just my opinion.
She looks so much better without makeup!!

Reactions: 5
Tracy is def low key scared that her future flings/potential partners will find these threads of people who expose her BS and they will runnnn for their lives (as they should)

she says the fans ruin things for her, I’m waiting for her to say the gossip threads ruin things for her lol
right, because it has nothing to do with her crappy personality, lies, lack of motivation, and entiltlement she thinks she deserves.

• Heart
I had to make an account just to post this so you guys could stop thinking Brielle is so good looking. She’s literally 4’11 (Corey is very short as well so that’s why you can’t tell) and super chubby... maybe 160lbs..she doesn’t photoshop her pictures but does “use her angles” to appear smaller.. also she has dated some questionable people in her past so I don’t doubt Corey is the next one on her list she thinks she can “save” lol. View attachment 285281
[/QUOT
Brielle still looks good what are you trying to prove with this photo?? She looks more naturally pretty and she still tiny not chubby at all?? She looks 100xs better than Tracy's Drag Queen looking ass!! And yes to me tracy Looks like a Drag queen with that thousand pounds of makeup, scary ass looking demon eyes, Deep voice, and hair looks like a damn wig!!!🤣

Reactions: 20
Olivia didn’t kicked her hard enough in her head.
olivia was always the pretty / beautiful one with the nice nose and features.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wait!! So you made a whole profile to post this picture? To prove what? I think she still looks great here. I think 100lbs heavier she would still be cute. I don’t think anyone here is saying Tracy is not pretty. Tracy is ugly inside she treats her supporters like tit while giving trolls all her energy. She portrays a image that is false and talks tit about others like a hypocrite. She says one thing to praise herself and does another. I think their both beautiful and that’s ok. I don’t get the need to attack Brielle. She literally has done nothing let’s be fucken real. She has never attacked TRex. If I was her oh girl me and Tracy would of already met on Elm St. if I was Brielle and She had been mad disrespectful calling me a fan chacho! She would qualify for a mouth shot sorry I’m not sorry. It would be fair so let’s focus here. Tracy didn’t want Corey she left him. As she always states! Brielle is now dating Corey she’s not dating Tracy so what’s the problem? Honestly does Tracy want him back? I’m sure Brielle would give him back girl!! Dad of three with a crazy witch baby momma who won’t stop talking tit online even though I haven’t said tit. He’s going through a rough divorce ex wife is talking on her podcast and sending fan to spread hate. Like girl I’m sure she’d do a return to sender. You say she’s a fan but baby of what? A show you were on 10 years ago? She’s a fan of who? You? Your dead podcast? Your fifty non existent jobs? Your stylist talent you no longer have? Your ability to do makeup from the 80s? Fan of what? I enjoyed the show because you were a witch and at 21 that was entertaining to me TEN YEARS AGO!!! Today it’s cringe and hard to watch a woman her age still acting so ugly. Thank her for taking out your trash and move the duck on like everyone needs to fucken move on. Both don’t want to reconcile we don’t know what their marriage was like just what Trashy portrays and we know she’s a giant liar!!

Girl don’t you know that Brielle is a fan she’s so desperately wants to quit her education required Profession to be a social media influencer like Tracy she just ordered 100 black camisoles and dusters from princess Amor. If she takes Tracy’s bombbod money I’m going to have a witch fit!!! This is what ppl sound like saying Brielle wants Tracy’s life🤣😂 let’s be serious here Brielle has a real career that faithfully pays. She’s not posting a Venmo and asking ppl to pay to watch her talk about dildos like whose the real fan? I think Tracy is Brielle’s fan clearly
Yaaas honey speak that tit!!!🗣💯 Tracy ain't got tit going on in life!! If anything Tracy been stalking the hell out of Brielle's witch you a fan if anything. Man I really hope her and Corey make it have kids get married and live happily ever after cuz that will burn a hole in Tracy's Fat Ass!!!🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wait!! So you made a whole profile to post this picture? To prove what? I think she still looks great here. I think 100lbs heavier she would still be cute. I don’t think anyone here is saying Tracy is not pretty. Tracy is ugly inside she treats her supporters like tit while giving trolls all her energy. She portrays a image that is false and talks tit about others like a hypocrite. She says one thing to praise herself and does another. I think their both beautiful and that’s ok. I don’t get the need to attack Brielle. She literally has done nothing let’s be fucken real. She has never attacked TRex. If I was her oh girl me and Tracy would of already met on Elm St. if I was Brielle and She had been mad disrespectful calling me a fan chacho! She would qualify for a mouth shot sorry I’m not sorry. It would be fair so let’s focus here. Tracy didn’t want Corey she left him. As she always states! Brielle is now dating Corey she’s not dating Tracy so what’s the problem? Honestly does Tracy want him back? I’m sure Brielle would give him back girl!! Dad of three with a crazy witch baby momma who won’t stop talking tit online even though I haven’t said tit. He’s going through a rough divorce ex wife is talking on her podcast and sending fan to spread hate. Like girl I’m sure she’d do a return to sender. You say she’s a fan but baby of what? A show you were on 10 years ago? She’s a fan of who? You? Your dead podcast? Your fifty non existent jobs? Your stylist talent you no longer have? Your ability to do makeup from the 80s? Fan of what? I enjoyed the show because you were a witch and at 21 that was entertaining to me TEN YEARS AGO!!! Today it’s cringe and hard to watch a woman her age still acting so ugly. Thank her for taking out your trash and move the duck on like everyone needs to fucken move on. Both don’t want to reconcile we don’t know what their marriage was like just what Trashy portrays and we know she’s a giant liar!!

Girl don’t you know that Brielle is a fan she’s so desperately wants to quit her education required Profession to be a social media influencer like Tracy she just ordered 100 black camisoles and dusters from princess Amor. If she takes Tracy’s bombbod money I’m going to have a witch fit!!! This is what ppl sound like saying Brielle wants Tracy’s life🤣😂 let’s be serious here Brielle has a real career that faithfully pays. She’s not posting a Venmo and asking ppl to pay to watch her talk about dildos like whose the real fan? I think Tracy is Brielle’s fan clearly
AHHHHHHH EXACTLY! I love everything about your whole entire post mama. 🖤 Tracy is ugly on the inside and that’s what really is important here. There is no comparison between her and Briel. Briel actually has a career and DOES NOT give a f about the “Tracy hate pages” they all follow HER. Not the other way around.
I absolutely agree with you that Tracy does qualify for a few mouth shots but I’m not real so 🤷🏼‍♀️ Tracy LOVESSSSSSSSSS to throw shade and talk MAD tit but When push comes to show of, the witch is a country club princess and doesn’t know how to throw hands like she likes to pretend. I mean she got kicked in the head by Olivia on JL like LMAO tiny ass little Olivia almost curb stomp that witch 😂 I am SO over people defending Tracy like she is this victim and poor single mother when she’s depending on her parents and honestly lives quiet a cushy life especially for a newly divorced single mother.

ANYWAYS... I just made an account to say can’t stand TRACY and her bad attitude and ugly behavior towards others 💁🏼‍♀️ 😂 🤣 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.