Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s gone already so thank you MVP for snapping it first
I normally don’t even look at work but landed on it. Lol And I’ve said it before I’ll say it again, I refuse to fat shame or judge her. A lot of us have been there. BUT I’m losing the natural way, diet and exercise. There are no quick fixes.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The outfits are cute, but they're way too girly in my opinion to have on Julian especially with black leggings!!! WTF .. Also, notice she only has a little over 650 likes on that derm pic! Not what people want to see Trashy Tray..

Reactions: 11
I normally don’t even look at work but landed on it. Lol And I’ve said it before I’ll say it again, I refuse to fat shame or judge her. A lot of us have been there. BUT I’m losing the natural way, diet and exercise. There are no quick fixes.
I don't fat shame her.. I MOM shame her! Ive said it before that I do not care if she's big, small, tall, or short. My issue with her is with her kids, and the way she treats people in general. She could be the skinniest witch in the world, if she's nasty and treats people crappy, I have an issue.

She is a terrible mother. She does nothing for her children and then claims that she is Mom of the Year. Thats my issue. So weight is not my issue with her, its her self-centered bitchy ego that I detest.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
But some self love would do a lot of good. I think her self hate is why she’s so unhealthy. It’s like a endless circle. When she was younger she was confident and seemed in control. She constantly says she’s a perfectionist and OCD maybe the weight gain and divorce just took a major haul I don’t blame her for that. I wish she would embrace it. I also don’t like how aggressive she is to other women. That’s my major beef with her is that she’s in her thirties still threatening to beat up ppl. Her insides are more ugly then the outside facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
But some self love would do a lot of good. I think her self hate is why she’s so unhealthy. It’s like a endless circle. When she was younger she was confident and seemed in control. She constantly says she’s a perfectionist and OCD maybe the weight gain and divorce just took a major haul I don’t blame her for that. I wish she would embrace it. I also don’t like how aggressive she is to other women. That’s my major beef with her is that she’s in her thirties still threatening to beat up ppl. Her insides are more ugly then the outside facts.
So true! She’s literally the human equivalent of poison. She is toxic. She ruins anything she can get her slimy hands on, like her kids’ lives’ and futures for instance.

Reactions: 16
Tracy the day before Halloween with the kids “Let’s get matchy matchy so we can go suck the chins off moms face!” Ashely with Aria, dresses her up like Barbie, makes candy bags, does Halloween crafts. Don’t be a Tracy! Ashley teach your girl how to be a mom!

💯💯💯💯 You’re spot on. She’s not pretty on the inside. I don’t care if she’s fat or skinny, but hateful is not cool.

• Heart
I'm probably super late to the game, and this was probably answered threads ago, but I saw this photo of T's Bridesmaids. The only ones I ever see mentioned are Sammy, Julie, Ashley, Tara and Raven. What happened to the rest of them? Do they no longer speak to her?
tracy_bridesmaids_2cr_0.jpg

Reactions: 7
Precisely! A real parent handles the situation off of the camera because they should know that adding a camera into the mix only makes a child miss behave worse. Then you add in the Instigating statements of, “keep going off Jay” (or whatever she said) and it’s like, why don’t you stop being mean to your child and go attend to her she obviously needs her mother. She thinks it’s funny and puts it on TikTok to hopefully make money off of it or garnish sympathy like you said “Here babe I just Venmo’d you $30 so you can go buy a bottle of wine and some Dunkin’ Donuts because your life is SO tough doing nothing all day and having to put up with children having tantrums...” - a Saddie

🙄 give me a break!!!!
Agreed, all it shows is that she can't meet the needs of her children, emotionally mostly i'd say. Recording it! Showing how inept you are as a parent. I wish she'd put in as much effort with her parenting as she does being on her phone.

• Heart
I’m literally speechless. Again, I’m not fat shaming, I don’t believe in that, anyone. But she does have a double chin. Hell my friend is a size 6 and she has one. She can’t believe what she is saying. 😯🤦🏼‍♀️ Own your tit Tracy!
I think it’s one thing to fat shame her and another thing for her to try to be perfect by photoshopping half her weight off. She’s such a scam.

Reactions: 14
Lmao she looks awful ..trying to take the easy way out fixing her double chin. Just exercise and eat clean Big T 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
EF9A54BB-D4F4-410E-86CF-12196808D53C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
"I never said i have a double chin but i am getting this procedure done for it" lmfao what in the duck. Am i the only one who sees that it doesn't make sense? Since she only takes pictures NECK UP, it would make sense for her to get it done because she wouldn't lose it any other way

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“I don’t have a double chin” just bleeping own up to the truth big T..Jesus. She’s so ashamed of herself with all her lies.
56C5C6EA-4CC0-4D30-A34B-4EA3931B0D7B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“I don’t have a double chin” just bleeping own up to the truth big T..Jesus. She’s so ashamed of herself with all her lies.
View attachment 294204
The annoying part is she’s so delusional that she believes her own sad little lies. And the saddies will believe anything their lord and savior Big T says, even though to her they are all peasants lol

• Heart
She doesn’t talk to crystal she doesn’t really talk to Kryssi, she doesn’t talk to raven, she dragged Annemarie on the podcast. She only has left Sammy Julie and Tara

I'm probably super late to the game, and this was probably answered threads ago, but I saw this photo of T's Bridesmaids. The only ones I ever see mentioned are Sammy, Julie, Ashley, Tara and Raven. What happened to the rest of them? Do they no longer speak to her?View attachment 294125

• Wow
She doesn’t talk to crystal she doesn’t really talk to Kryssi, she doesn’t talk to raven, she dragged Annemarie on the podcast. She only has left Sammy Julie and Tara
I remember at Kryssi’s engagement, it just looked like she didn’t even want Tracy there. I could be wrong, but in the videos posted Tracy was being all drunk and extra as normal and trying to get kryssi to show the ring, and kryssi was too busy talking to other people lol

I’m literally speechless. Again, I’m not fat shaming, I don’t believe in that, anyone. But she does have a double chin. Hell my friend is a size 6 and she has one. She can’t believe what she is saying. 😯🤦🏼‍♀️ Own your tit Tracy!
That’s right skinny can’t fix Ugly Tray so stop with the photoshop if you embrace your curves why are all your pictures highly edited and filtered? Riddle me this Batman!🤨🤔

View attachment 294204
I’m getting no neck Big Ed from 90 day fiancé vibes from this😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.