Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Westendfatima

DFB8C21A-0439-4513-BD52-9B782431C4BC.jpeg
My jaw dropped when I opened this.
This could’ve been a cute moment if it wasn’t for the fact she talks and posts about him and his gf obsessively to her followers, so it comes off as ....lol..
When she said “What’s his sign” I had to remind myself she’s not talking bout her limited grasp on astrology for once

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Why did she want a boy so bad? I mean, she doesn’t even seem like she really even likes him 🥴
She likes him, she just can’t stand that he’s deaf. She got him Cochlear implants because she wanted him to be able to hear her say I love you, and hear people sing happy birthday. For some reason that was extremely important to her. God tried to humble her ass and instead that kid got a mom who made him get life altering surgery at a young age....
I’m just going to throw this out there, but I’ve watched a lot of videos where babies get their hearing aids or cochlear implants turned on and they’ve all given their moms instant reactions when the mother says something. If you watch Julian’s video, he disregards her until she mentions Gene. To me that means she never attempted to bond with him. Just found out he was deaf and tried to “fix” him. Now she talks at him, and can’t be bothered to learn ASL. Her parents had the sign put up, (although I still think she found a random sign in the town and claimed it as hers) her parents got him into programs he should have already been in. Her mom carried him into surgery. Tara does ASL TV programs with him and teaches him to sign, Tara gives him the silence he obviously enjoys. Stephanie got him into Speech Therapy. Stephanie took the time to learn ASL. Tracy can only half ass sign “I love you” has a shit tattoo for it. Jordyn learned the whole alphabet, and I’m sure so did Raven.

Tracy is nothing but a vessel to those babies and now they’re paying the price.

• Heart

wifey2019

Chatty Member
Let her get her surgery, she thinks it will magically fix her life.
Not disrespecting her son here because it's not his fault, but just like the ears fixed her son. She got the ears and never worked with him to learn how to communicate. He had such an advantage by having the ears and now it was like for nothing because he still can't communicate to the woman who birthed him or anyone for that matter.

She sleeps in her black tank 😂😂😂😂😂
Forget abt her sleepin in her tank but if you watch her story with kids at Target Julian is wearing long gray shirt and looks to me as the same shirt he slept in after layin all over the cart! This is unacceptable- fuckin gross and down right neglect!!!! My heart breaks for those kids!

• Sick
  • Sad

Jesshottie

VIP Member
Tracy- if Julian isn’t wearing his ears, yelling at him won’t help. He literally CANT hear you. Skylar being obnoxious isn’t helping either. Get that poor baby some help so he can communicate please

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
But doesn't a tummy tuck require loose skin? She would def have to lose weight for the tuck. Is she gastric sleeve big? I agree, the plastic surgery is probably her better option here. I am convinced she can't drink alcohol after gastric and I am more convinced she couldn't maintain that rule for the long run.
That’s why I said liposuction ppl do for a quick fix which then will require a tummy tuck that’s what my money is on but I’m no surgeon. It’s done with a plastic surgeon and you won’t have a doctor on you about your health as much. Feel like they would kiss ass more about making her beautiful. She would be required to actually lose weight and stay healthy after. She’s not active and she doesn’t try to eat well for someone with “body dysmorphia”

Rumor mill has it that she gave Corey an std . And she told friends that she wanted to fuq Erick (raven’s) husband. She was attractive to his tatts
Ok maam don’t just casually walk in and sit a elephant at the table with us. Where’s this from?

• Haha
  • Heart

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
3202F252-E3F8-48CA-BD4E-7DD45959CEE1.png

THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE PISSES ME OFF. Obviously you follow Trashy so you know this bitch, more than any “single” mother I’ve ever known in my fucking life, gets ME time ALL THE FUCKING TIME. I’m sick of this bitch playing victim, playing poor me, playing a single-roughin-it-mom. She wouldn’t last in a real single mothers shoes for a DAY. It’s pathetic. She doesn’t need free shit. She doesn’t need me time. Give the free service to an actual deserving mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

jessyka

It doesn’t matter what Brielle looks like. I don’t care who’s skinnier than who, who has better hair or style or figure. Tracy is UGLY on the insides and that’s what matters. Since the beginning of this new Corelle (couldn’t help myself lol) relationship, Tracy has been bitchy, nasty, vile and nasty. Brielle has been nothing but calm and sweet, remember the DM she exchanged with one of us here, can’t remember who. She was mature and seemed like a nice enough girl. Even if she had a bad side, i don’t think she could be as bad as Tracy, the hell, I don’t think anyone could be as bad as Tracy. She’s the bottom of the pot! And let’s not forget relationships are not about looks!!!! Btw, Brielle looks good enough, may or may not be as pretty as Tracy but she’s been certainly not physically or attitudinally ugly.

• Heart

QueenB0527

Chatty Member
"I never said i have a double chin but i am getting this procedure done for it" lmfao what in the fuck. Am i the only one who sees that it doesn't make sense? Since she only takes pictures NECK UP, it would make sense for her to get it done because she wouldn't lose it any other way

• Haha

Loren93

But what about when she does videos and zooms in on his picture or the need to include the scrabble board with his name like everything this girl does is meticulously planned to give a false idea. I bet her being like that drained Corey. The constant need to pretend you can see it in his face in pics that’s why I started getting suspicious and googled her in April and found this gem. You weren’t fooling anyone girl that’s why there’s so many threads and so many tattlers. Can we compare their personalities now? Or jobs. Let’s play a game!! I’ll go first
Brielle helps sick ppl professionally Tracy goes to Dunkin’ Donuts ⚖
You go now!🤣
Oh, I totally agree with you. This is how I ended up on here! It all started to just seem so so so off. I’m just saying, she’s full of shit! And it must be exhausting to live life like that. I’m sure it exhausted Corey.

And yes, we can compare their personalities. I just meant I’m not going to compare anyone physically.

Tracy spends her time on instagram and facebook obsessing over comments, photoshopping, blocking people, and posting about being a big bad scorpio.

Meanwhile...we don’t even know WHAT SIGN Brielle is do we?? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Jrock101913

I don’t understand her “I get no break”, she basically lives with her parents!! Anytime she is out with the kids, her mom is there, which means she is not solely parenting 3 kids ALONE. Also, she doesn’t work!!! I could Maybe understand if she was going to work full time, had the kids all the time by herself when she wasn’t work but Jesus, half the struggle of having kids if balancing work and your kids and she doesn’t even have to worry about that!!

wifey2019

Chatty Member
Newest thread - we left off some where around Tracy posting These old throwback photos on her story this morning and reminiscing about her old body that she will never get back again because she’s had three children.

the “I’m coming for you 2021” photo caption makes me think she’s DEF gonna do lipo or gastric or whatever.
For someone trying to play victim of Jerseylicious, she sure mentions it a LOT. I don't see the other cast members ever mentioning it. She's probably doing this for the compliments the saddies will give her "you're beautiful just the way you are!!!" Girls, please. She does not care about you. She's ugly on the inside and until she fixes that, she will NEVER be beautiful on the outside.

• Heart

Lovetheshade

She's such an idiot lol some guy commented wifey goals on a Halloween pic of hers & she wrote back "someone's lol but no one will know" Tracy your IQ is like 3. You're the only person on earth I've ever seen to act so fcking stupid. You're either a private person or you're not - clearly you're not. SO DESPERATE for people to think you have a guy. Whether it's imaginary or real, you spend your time wanting people to think you have stuff going on then say you only show this or that or will never show the person. If you had any CLUE or intention of actually being private, you would never allude to anything or anyone and just post regular pictures. But no you so obviously want attention from anybody with a pulse on the internet like it's oxygen to breathe in your invisible nostrils

• Haha
  • Heart