Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Newest thread - we left off some where around Tracy posting These old throwback photos on her story this morning and reminiscing about her old body that she will never get back again because she’s had three children.

the “I’m coming for you 2021” photo caption makes me think she’s DEF gonna do lipo or gastric or whatever.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
#1,001
Yup now shes gonna blame everyone for giving her body dysmorphia ten years ago. Girl you let yourself go. And hey it happens nothing to be ashamed of. Own it and work out and lose the weight or do therapy and learn to be happy in your own skin! Either way i dont think she had dysmorphia back then because she always wore tight clothes and owned it. She gained weight aftee the pregnancies and never dealt with any of it and now shes here. The gastric surgery must be happening shes setting it up. Maybe she will document it for social media

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Here is the link to the previous thread per tattle life “rules”

#1,001
Yup now shes gonna blame everyone for giving her body dysmorphia ten years ago. Girl you let yourself go. And hey it happens nothing to be ashamed of. Own it and work out and lose the weight or do therapy and learn to be happy in your own skin! Either way i dont think she had dysmorphia back then because she always wore tight clothes and owned it. She gained weight aftee the pregnancies and never dealt with any of it and now shes here. The gastric surgery must be happening shes setting it up. Maybe she will document it for social media
Exactly that is such a cop out!!! Like just be real with yourself and honest about the fact that you’ve pushed out 3 Kids Way too quick, you don’t work out and you let yourself go. It’s nobody’s fault but herself.

Reactions: 13
Newest thread - we left off some where around Tracy posting These old throwback photos on her story this morning and reminiscing about her old body that she will never get back again because she’s had three children.

the “I’m coming for you 2021” photo caption makes me think she’s DEF gonna do lipo or gastric or whatever.
Wait so she thought she was fat then so she decided three kids back to back would be a good idea? Girl bye victimization at it’s finest🙄 Tracy honestly looked good up until her last pregnancy. She let go of the reins and now wants to blame others to go with her victim story she’s probably creating for sympathy so she can go get surgery. I would think lypo and tummy tuck would be more her style quick and easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wait so she thought she was fat then so she decided three kids back to back would be a good idea? Girl bye victimization at it’s finest🙄 Tracy honestly looked good up until her last pregnancy. She let go of the reins and now wants to blame others to go with her victim story she’s probably creating for sympathy so she can go get surgery. I would think lypo and tummy tuck would be more her style quick and easy.
I agree ☝ I can’t see her actually putting in the hard work in years of effort and work it will take to lose all of that weight and get back to a normal size. She has no patience, thinks her tit doesn’t stink and once everything yesterday. I’m sure her enabling parents well paid a pretty penny so that their daughter can get surgically modified because she’s too lazy to lose weight on her own. Time will tell I guess! But if she starts going crazy with bikini photos (new bikini photos) and the like I guess we’ll know how she magically dropped all that weight. Maybe that was part of her plan all along. Photoshop her photos to filth to the point of being a catfish until she can get someone to pay for weight loss surgery for her. Who knows.

Reactions: 16
Here is the link to the previous thread per tattle life “rules”

Exactly that is such a cop out!!! Like just be real with yourself and honest about the fact that you’ve pushed out 3 Kids Way too quick, you don’t work out and you let yourself go. It’s nobody’s fault but herself.
It’s the five tubs of Pumpkin ice cream in her freezers fault like be fucken honest girl🙄 it’s your own fault I can’t with her today!!! But she is entertaining me on my free time right now🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Like I’m getting ready to go to the gym right now and make time to work out 5 to 6 days a week. I work full-time, I own my own business and I’m also a wife and mother. With all the time she spends on IG and photoshop she has MORE THEN ENOUGH time to fit in a daily workout.

• Heart
I agree ☝ I can’t see her actually putting in the hard work in years of effort and work it will take to lose all of that weight and get back to a normal size. She has no patience, thinks her tit doesn’t stink and once everything yesterday. I’m sure her enabling parents well paid a pretty penny so that their daughter can get surgically modified because she’s too lazy to lose weight on her own. Time will tell I guess! But if she starts going crazy with bikini photos (new bikini photos) and the like I guess we’ll know how she magically dropped all that weight. Maybe that was part of her plan all along. Photoshop her photos to filth to the point of being a catfish until she can get someone to pay for weight loss surgery for her. Who knows.
She needs to start laying down the victim storyline so her parents will help her pay for surgery. She’s to defensive to see a weight loss dr. My sisters overweight and cried because the dr told her she needed to lose weight these drs aren’t going to be sweet especially not for gastric. Sucking and cutting the fat through a plastic surgeon seems more her style less judgment. Wish I could make a poll here😂 gastric or liposuction

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If we are going to be honest, I have BD like badly. After my son was born I didn't leave my apartment unless I wore maxi dressed to hide the fupa. Let me tell you, that tit kicked my ass and made me lose the weight. I walked everywhere, even to work. I ate better. I have more energy for my son. Granted still not wear i want to be but I wear a bikini even with the fupa! And I wear clothes that fit me. My BD has nothing to do with other people and more to do with me.
If Tracy just admitted to being overweight and hiding behind photoshop and big clothes guess what will happen. The pages will go away. The gossip will go away. She won't have to keep lying to people.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Can’t wait to see her gain all the weight back after her “mommy makeover” hahaha
We all know she won’t keep the weight off for long with her alcoholic ways every night

she’s the only one still stuck in JL and blames it every chance she gets, yet the only one who is 1000000% still obsessed with the “attention” (not even fame lol). She still is the beast, nasty, vindictive, manipulative trash they portrayed on JL no matter how much she blames editing or the cast members. They all seem to be doing great for themselves without the fame and attention yet Big T is still.....a failure.
Also if she’s this big bad Scorpio who will invite people to her house to fight, how was little Olivia able to kick her in the head? Lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

For someone trying to play victim of Jerseylicious, she sure mentions it a LOT. I don't see the other cast members ever mentioning it. She's probably doing this for the compliments the saddies will give her "you're beautiful just the way you are!!!" Girls, please. She does not care about you. She's ugly on the inside and until she fixes that, she will NEVER be beautiful on the outside.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She needs to start laying down the victim storyline so her parents will help her pay for surgery. She’s to defensive to see a weight loss dr. My sisters overweight and cried because the dr told her she needed to lose weight these drs aren’t going to be sweet especially not for gastric. Sucking and cutting the fat through a plastic surgeon seems more her style less judgment. Wish I could make a poll here😂 gastric or liposuction
But doesn't a tummy tuck require loose skin? She would def have to lose weight for the tuck. Is she gastric sleeve big? I agree, the plastic surgery is probably her better option here. I am convinced she can't drink alcohol after gastric and I am more convinced she couldn't maintain that rule for the long run.

Reactions: 12
Ugh she is in the myspace way back machine again . Blaming others for her mental health and weight. I'd say a surgery announcement was coming but its probably a paid post for a crap meal plan service again.

Reactions: 13
Alot of girls look back at photos especially when they start getting older and wish they were only that "fat" again. Good luck big T. I know people who have had the gastric done. No alcohol, no sugar, esp the sugary dunkin drinks, no pasta, you have to keep track of what you eat, etc...it's alot of work. Like alot. You still get cravings and what not. Out of the 4 people I know 1 of them gained it back. It works but again not without tons of effort. Like others have said it's a lifestyle change. Hopefully she can give up her margaritas and sugary dunkin drinks.

Reactions: 19
Ladies and gents... this is her announcement of getting the mommy makeover
I knew it would come out slowly. And of course blame everyone for "forcing" her to get surgery Bc of the bullying . She is goimg back to JL days. Really ??? You're still hung up on that? They called you fat and you called them worse. They are not dwelling on what you said 10 years ago
Take several seats dummy.

Alot of girls look back at photos especially when they start getting older and wish they were only that "fat" again. Good luck big T. I know people who have had the gastric done. No alcohol, no sugar, esp the sugary dunkin drinks, no pasta, you have to keep track of what you eat, etc...it's alot of work. Like alot. You still get cravings and what not. Out of the 4 people I know 1 of them gained it back. It works but again not without tons of effort. Like others have said it's a lifestyle change. Hopefully she can give up her margaritas and sugary dunkin drinks.
Tequila Trashy will have to disappear 😂 I don’t see that happening any time soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I will have to try and watch the live when I return home from the grocery store. I don't know how far I'll get because her voice reminds me of a fisher cat.
Tracy you are full of tit. Really, witch ? Are you really blaming the JL cast for body shaming you ? Tracy, you are a fat miserable witch because you eat trash, you drink like a fish and you chose to get pregnant back to back. If you really wanted your "old body" back you would've done the work to get it. Gastric bypass or whatever you choose to do will be a temporary fix because inside you'll still be a hateful witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.