Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ouuuuuu lordy Lordy lordy ...šŸ‘€šŸ‘€šŸ‘€ this is Mia as in Tracy and coreys Mia RIGHT ?? Lol
Girlllllll I was just coming to post this!

Lord almighty this is going to get good!

either Brielle has a small white dog named Mia as well or she has Corey and Tracyā€™s dog Mia!

Iā€™m not a pet person, can someone confirm if itā€™s the same dog?

Reactions: 14
Girlllllll I was just coming to post this!

Lord almighty this is going to get good!

either Brielle has a small white dog named Mia as well or she has Corey and Tracyā€™s dog Mia!

Iā€™m not a pet person, can someone confirm if itā€™s the same dog?
Look how much healthier Mia looks!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wait- why hasnā€™t she mentioned jaydenā€™s tooth? She posts every time skylar loses a tooth? Is someone embarrassed that her 4 year old is losing teeth already?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I donā€™t think itā€™s the same dog
It has to be no? What are the odds they both have a white dog named mia? Also brielles posted her dof before its some kind of bulldog or pug or something i think? Wow if it is tracys mia shes gonna lose it even though im pretty sure she gave mia to corey awhile back maybe her parents didnt want a dog in their house all summer? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø šŸø šŸæ haha

Reactions: 10
Why does she exclude Jayden out so much??? I donā€™t get it. So many comments telling her how JAYDEN looks so much like her but this witch puts skylar instead. Like yes we know sheā€™s your mini me and will probably grow up to be a spoiled witch like you too. But what about some acknowledgment for Jayden.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
ouuuuuu lordy Lordy lordy ...šŸ‘€šŸ‘€šŸ‘€ this is Mia as in Tracy and coreys Mia RIGHT ?? Lol
Im so glad to see Mia hoary and well cared for. Trashy NEVER took care of her! Poor Mia was disheveled and looked so unhappy. As a dog owner, it pissed me off so much. So kudos to Brielle if she takes good care of her!

Reactions: 20
I think so. Just as a reminder, Corey proposed to Tracy with the two dogs. The other one passed away. I think his name was Giovanni or something

Reactions: 9
Mia looks really good! Every time I saw her and Giovanni (RIP), they looked a mess. Longhaired, white dogs you need to care for or they'll get matted, tear stains, etc.

Reactions: 10
0842CC3B-CC5E-4E55-A11A-5020D5E55914.jpeg

She really doesnā€™t want to be associated with Jayden in anyway. Sheā€™s your daughter too, Trashy. Stop feeding into this ā€œmiddle childā€ nonsense and pay attention to her. If she behaves badly if is a reflection of your parenting.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Soooo Jayden lost a tooth but didnā€™t get the recognition like Skylar did. How sad
probably because she knows her 3 year old(?) recently turned 4? has no business loosing teeth yet, thatā€™s why. She should be disgusted with herself as a mother.

Reactions: 19
probably because she knows her 3 year old(?) recently turned 4? has no business loosing teeth yet, thatā€™s why. She should be disgusted with herself as a mother.
It seems that things are really out of control in her life and her children. OMG someone needs to step in and make the change they all need. The problem is that no one wants to deal with Trashy and her mouth and attitude. But things aren't looking good for her and those poor kids!

Reactions: 11
Soooo Jayden lost a tooth but didnā€™t get the recognition like Skylar did. How sad
This seems accurate for Big T. Someone says she does it to troll us. How about the effect it has on Jayden. You love her offline but online you gotta keep up the second child exasperation online? Big T is f*cking these kids up left and right.

Deff looks like Mia! Hahahahahaha I wonder how mad Tracy is right now. QUE THE THROWBACKS OF MIA ON HER PAGE. That dumb witch didnā€™t even care about those dogs just like she doesnā€™t about her kids. Theyā€™re just accessories to her
ALLLLLL of a sudden, she's going to start asking for Mia back or at the very least, start posting all these pictures of her "first baby" she so conveniently frisbeed away as soon as she could.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg I *cant* with the complaining about being with her children 24/7. FFS Big T youā€™re a MOTHER. Itā€™s literally your *job* šŸ˜ 
I have 2 children (Iā€™m married) and apart from going to school (the same school where I work) theyā€™re with me at home. While we were locked down we were together 24/7 from March til they went back to school in September (Daddy is a teacher so worked the whole way throughout) and guess what.....we loved it! Because Iā€™m not trash. I love my children and they love me & I donā€™t dump them with literally anyone so I can chase dick and drink!!! *rant over*

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.