Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

therealmuva

Chatty Member
That tattoo is horrible anyway she should be embarrassed. She thinks Corey gives a shit when he’s laughing at her all this time along with everyone else with a brain. She claimed she’s not in the spirit this year because of everything going on but she can put together her costume and celebrate but not put any effort into her kids costumes and can’t decorate for them? What a dumb bitch. Her and Sammy are pathetic, 2 losers that just have each other and get on social media to portray fake lifestyles and bodies. If Corey and Brielle break up it’d be so tempting to take one for the team and mess with him for a little just to make Tracy’s life hell. She’d definitely meet her match lol. Her kids have been looking awful they look exhausted, washed out and Julian and Skylar are becoming overweight. I feel so bad for them exposed to all of her negativity and miserableness. They probably walk on eggshells around her they always look so stressed and unhappy she should be ashamed what an unhealthy way for them to have to live. It’s amazing how she’s saying she doesn’t have a double chin when she has about 7 of them chilling there. If she wasn’t so rotten to the core I’d probably feel bad for her. It must be an awful way to live constantly being insecure, bitter and miserable and an all around hideous human being. She blames everything else on these guys ghosting her but not the fact that she’s the ultimate catfish and completely insane. I’d be mortified and creeped the hell out if my hook up took a picture of my tattoo, related it to her child and posted it for her thousands of followers, how weird.. Tracy seek help immediately you’re long overdue.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

casandra

Rumor mill has it that she gave Corey an std . And she told friends that she wanted to fuq Erick (raven’s) husband. She was attractive to his tatts

• Wow
  • Haha

margaritatime

VIP Member
But what about when she does videos and zooms in on his picture or the need to include the scrabble board with his name like everything this girl does is meticulously planned to give a false idea. I bet her being like that drained Corey. The constant need to pretend you can see it in his face in pics that’s why I started getting suspicious and googled her in April and found this gem. You weren’t fooling anyone girl that’s why there’s so many threads and so many tattlers. Can we compare their personalities now? Or jobs. Let’s play a game!! I’ll go first
Brielle helps sick ppl professionally Tracy goes to Dunkin’ Donuts ⚖
You go now!🤣
Tracy says Brielle wants her life , it appears Tracy wants Brielle's life right now.
Drama free, enjoying time with her boyfriend, stable job, does not have a whole tattle life thread exposing all her bs.

• Heart

Whyamiheretoday1

0842CC3B-CC5E-4E55-A11A-5020D5E55914.jpeg

She really doesn’t want to be associated with Jayden in anyway. She’s your daughter too, Trashy. Stop feeding into this “middle child” nonsense and pay attention to her. If she behaves badly if is a reflection of your parenting.

• Angry
I wouldn’t be surprised if Cory and Brielle broke up. She seems to have her life together and he has a ton of baggage with three little kids and an ex wife who clearly doesn’t want to make things easy for her. I don’t know if I could handle that either

therealmuva

Chatty Member
I listened to the podcast on my walk this morning.
Don't remember everything, and i am listing out of order.
They named a lot of famous scorpios, 😴
Jess refuses to reveal her age, (noone cares) not even Trashy knows it.
There is someone (a guy) in Big T's life that "BEGGED" her to get divorced along with her family and friends. While someone else (i'm thinking corey) "BEGGED" her not to.
This guy was the push she needed to get the divorce.
She is solely providing financial support to her kids.
At first she thought noone would want her with 3 kids under 5, but apparently she was so wrong because there are so many guys that want her.
She is spending her bday with a guy.
For her birthday She is getting evoke on her neck for to melt fat away, some type of freeze sculpting on her arms and a 2 hour massage. She will be getting bday sex and she knows exactly who to call for it.

She was trying to figure out how not to go crazy in the house quarantining for 2 weeks after her Aruba trip. 🤦‍♀️

Jess brought in Skyalr and Jayden for some bday Q&A's about Tracy.
Jessica it’s 2020 all of your information is available

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
Tracy is a f*cking LOSER. Imagine being the one who wanted babies ASAP into your shaky reality TV sham of a marriage. This lil two bit trick now thinks her babies are inconveniences. BITCH you shouldn't have one free weekend. Now your kids are bumped from house to house. Mother's don't get free weekends. We get 1 hr mental health breaks. At least that me because I care and I don't neglect my dog, children, or my husbands emotional needs. I can't freaking stand how she thinks its funny or relatable to be sick of your kids. ITS NOT. And all the little saddies that agree with her are pieces of shit too. She wanted that Aruba trip, thought she could get away without quarantining and bitch you can't. Newsflash, although you are as wide in diameter as the sun, the world doesn't revolve around you clown. He kids ROTTED teeth. DISGUSTING. So lazy she can't even have them brush their teeth twice. My kids only brush alone in the AM, PM I do it so they don't get cavities. I'm 29 and still cavity free lmao.

Tracy, hunny, you won't do shit to anyone, you're overweight and if you move to quick you'll lose your breath. I reccomened starting on a 10 minute walk a day before 'fighting bitches' 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
Jess interviewed the kids and asked Jayden what makes mommy sad / cry and she said “me” and Tracy was like yuppp

and also Jess called Corey a little man

Tracy said that she quarantined for two weeks after Aruba 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
This is disgusting!!!! And I am this 🤏🏽 close to posting something in her comments about that! Idc if I get blocked anymore. YOU SAY “YUPPP” TO YOUR KID WHEN THEY SAY WHEN YOU'RE SAD ITS BECAUSE OF THEM!!!!! YOU ARE LITERAL FUCKING HUMAN TRASH, WASTE OF OXYGEN, THAT DOES NOT DESERVE THOSE KIDS or any sympathy from me anymore.

You know, when comments go too far, I would feel bad for your sorry ass. I would feel bad sometkmes for the shit I’ve said after I posted, THAT ENDS TODAY. You deserve a rock bottom downfall wake up call after that fuck shit. I KNOW YOU READ HERE TRACY MALONEY. FUCK YOU! FUCK your sorry ass momma, and fuck your sorry ass friends that won’t check your vile behavior!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
She can do whatever she wants to the outside of her body, inside she will always be rotten to her core. She'll never be attractive until she fixes herself. AKA never happening

• Heart

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
But what about when she does videos and zooms in on his picture or the need to include the scrabble board with his name like everything this girl does is meticulously planned to give a false idea. I bet her being like that drained Corey. The constant need to pretend you can see it in his face in pics that’s why I started getting suspicious and googled her in April and found this gem. You weren’t fooling anyone girl that’s why there’s so many threads and so many tattlers. Can we compare their personalities now? Or jobs. Let’s play a game!! I’ll go first
Brielle helps sick ppl professionally Tracy goes to Dunkin’ Donuts ⚖
You go now!🤣
Brielle is sweet when people DM her and Trashy curses people out and threatens to smack them while smacking gum on live.
I like this game lol

• Heart
  • Haha

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
I was always team Olivia she was such a sassy little cute thing and she's grown into such a beauty plus her personality 🌹🙌 I think Tracy even still carries that hate towards her because on the live last night she mentioned the fight they had. Funny because Olivia is living her best life not worried about Tracy at all. I know it kills Tracy that Olivia is living the life she wish she had. Now that's Karma Baby😘
Exactly! Trashy just wanted to be the first to do everything like get married and have kids, meanwhile everyone else is still out living their best lives.
She definitely still has hate towards Olivia. I remember that comment last night too. Meanwhile Olivia has actually grown and during the JL reunion last year they went live, someone asked her about tracy and Olivia said “I heard she has 3 kids and they’re cute so call me if you ever need a babysitter.”
And that’s on GROWTH. Of course trashy had to say that comment was fake and she’d never call Olivia. Trashy has so much animosity and that’s why she will never be and never is happy

Reactions: 26
View attachment 285758
Wow I’ve never heard her say that about the gender selection. So they were going to pay for IVF just to have a boy, despite the fact they apparently can conceive “so easily” and are always pregnant? That’s crazy to me! We had to do IVF for my 2 boys and I would never elect to do it if I didn’t have to, would’ve killed to have it happen natural!
PLUS that is NOT why they called him Ace. She always said it was because he completed their fill house. So she’s full of shit. She changed it because now the deck is short some cards. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
If we are going to be honest, I have BD like badly. After my son was born I didn't leave my apartment unless I wore maxi dressed to hide the fupa. Let me tell you, that shit kicked my ass and made me lose the weight. I walked everywhere, even to work. I ate better. I have more energy for my son. Granted still not wear i want to be but I wear a bikini even with the fupa! And I wear clothes that fit me. My BD has nothing to do with other people and more to do with me.
If Tracy just admitted to being overweight and hiding behind photoshop and big clothes guess what will happen. The pages will go away. The gossip will go away. She won't have to keep lying to people.

• Heart

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Welp. There they go. Two old bitches at the bar. Lip synching like y’all said, I’m dead. 😩 and Sammy doing that let me put my finger to my ear like I’m Whitney Houston in a recordpeople ing booth move.

Iiiirks me to the fucking moon.

That place was soo empty. NJ has limit to the amount of people allowed inside and you can tell there was barely anyone there. She kept putting frame filters on her video so you couldn't see the emptiness. LOL Go home you old bitches no one wants to party with you.

• Haha

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
I had to make an account just to post this so you guys could stop thinking Brielle is so good looking. She’s literally 4’11 (Corey is very short as well so that’s why you can’t tell) and super chubby... maybe 160lbs..she doesn’t photoshop her pictures but does “use her angles” to appear smaller.. also she has dated some questionable people in her past so I don’t doubt Corey is the next one on her list she thinks she can “save” lol. View attachment 285281
I mean if this is your photo “proof” of her being chubby and 160 lbs I’m def not seeing it!

Brielle works as a medical professional and is at least 100 pounds thinner than Tracy. Yes, they are similar looking with the dark hair but Corey quite obviously has a type. From the photos on Briel‘s Instagram she does not seem chubby LOL or fat or anything other than a nice girl. She may have some issues with trying to rescue men but I’m no psychologist so I’ll stay the fuck out of that LOL 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Cheer1243

About the IVF- would she honestly even have the money for that considering many insurance policies don’t even pay for it? She sounds full of shit. Corey also didn’t seem like the guy who would have done family planning with her. Although I could be wrong as I didn’t follow their story for a while. I bet the guy just got drunk and knocked her up and she was just really fertile.
She’s definitely full of shit. There’s no way she could afford gender selection but yet she’s renting her house? Please 🤡🙄 anything to fit her narrative

• Haha