Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 292339
What in the edited hell is this?! How can anyone still be a saddie! It was the constant editing that made me google and find tattle. But this is insane. This isnt even human why even bother just dont post a selfie if you feel that self conscious its not even an ad for anything soo its not income.....
She looks so dirty and washed up in the fur pic. I can't put my finger on it. She looks like she woke up in a ditch somewhere. She just looks so disgusting compared to a few years ago. The lipstick and her skin tone looks like she is a corpse in the morgue or something
her lips looked chapped because she probably doesn’t drink enough water so she then had the brilliant idea to use that shade of death on her lips she likes with that brown liner then most likely used the smoother on high on them to hide the cracks. I think she doesnt wash her makeup off and just does a retouch. Her makeup looks like someone who went out over slept and just touched up parts and wiped her mascara run. Her skin doesn’t look smooth or clean. Her whole photo is pixilated like she went over it to hard with the smoother. Can someone explain to her how using the smooth tool works because she claims she has such great clear phone Quality but it’s always pixilated as hell. Like her dimple chin is like none existent anymore

Even when dude told her that her new hairs nice she couldn’t just say thank you she was like I did it days ago then he complimented her again and she looked like she was swallowing acid sayings thanks. I don’t understand her struggle with being nice saying thank you answering questions straight forward. Like she relies on social media and strangers so much for an ego boost and can’t even stomach to say thank you ever. If anyone is in psychology class I’m sure she’d make a great assessment or paper.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Shotssss firrrreddddd 😂😂😂😂😂 ouuuu 🍿
Preach it sis!!!!! Where’s the lie!? Prettylittlecakepopss with the win today she looks like a Tattler if she’s not we need to recruit her she sounds like she’d be entertaining🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Shotssss firrrreddddd 😂😂😂😂😂 ouuuu 🍿

OMG who is this person!!! I love her. She deserves the crown!! I also love how Trashy "friend" isnt stopping all this. Her blood pressure must be real high right now because its not her page and she cant block them. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
OMG who is this person!!! I love her. She deserves the crown!! I also love how Trashy "friend" isnt stopping all this. Her blood pressure must be real high right now because its not her page and she cant block them. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I mean when you pay for followers it must be a real privilege to think others will risk their own followers they EARNED just because you don’t like them🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow I just watched that live and could she chew like a cow any louder with her stupid ass tongue hanging out like always. Also, it's hysterical how she's all bark and no bite - I bet money she's just a hair puller. It's the people who DON'T fight because they know if they ever let all their pent up rage out they could really and I mean really hurt someone.

The best part is how she CONSTANTLY talks about Jerseylicious and how she's not that person when she is 100000% still that person. She is just as nasty if not worse that she's a miserable SiNgLe mom. It must be SO embarrassing acting like a complete THOT online when she should be focusing on caring for her children who clearly need help. She really acts like she's Gods greatest gift to this earth. I also find it hard to believe anything she says due to the blatant fact that everything she ever has said has always backfired. She thought she could keep a man, she couldn't. She thought her kids would be perfect, they aren't.

It's sad because like a lot of people said, if she cooled down on her crappy ass personality, dressed like an actual decent human and accepted her weight, sons disability, etc she would relate to a tit ton of people and most likely make a pretty nice living that way. But nope, she thinks she deserves everything for free, everyone should be kissing her feet and praising her 24/7. When do you think she's going to realize that's not how the world works?

I also don't understand how her friends and family STILL enable her. I'm sure her dad is ashamed, but her mom clearly doesn't give two shits. Speaking of friends, Sammy is on one of those lives with that Ghost guy and oosh she looks terrible without makeup.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
“....because my free weekends were taken away” ... lmao you mean because you decided to take your kids to Aruba and people actually want you quarantine?! Also wouldn’t that be only one weekend since quarantine should be about 14 days. Well I guess two because they were in Aruba during coreys weekend I think. So cry me a river your weekends got taken away because YOU WERE ON VACATION.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Sis , if you’re just too lazy say that 🥴 they live with you and you have them 85% of the time right ? So wouldn’t they still see/enjoy it ? Do people only decorate ON Halloween? She’s pushing the “it’s not my weekend” tit so she feels better about getting trashed this weekend , only after reposting the pics Tara is definitely gonna post of her kids on Halloween

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“....because my free weekends were taken away” ... lmao you mean because you decided to take your kids to Aruba and people actually want you quarantine?! Also wouldn’t that be only one weekend since quarantine should be about 14 days. Well I guess two because they were in Aruba during coreys weekend I think. So cry me a river your weekends got taken away because YOU WERE ON VACATION.

Oh please she's been out in the streets these dreadful 2 weeks since returning from vacation. she is either 1 brok and cant get them done or no one is doing them for free for her this time. She needs to stop complaining about having her kids all the time. Theres going to come a time when they want NOTHING to go with her and she will be butt hurt then.

I hate hearing her complain about always having the kids. witch you wanted 3 of them!! you should have used birth control if they are so annoying.

• Heart
Sis , if you’re just too lazy say that 🥴 they live with you and you have them 85% of the time right ? So wouldn’t they still see/enjoy it ? Do people only decorate ON Halloween? She’s pushing the “it’s not my weekend” tit so she feels better about getting trashed this weekend , only after reposting the pics Tara is definitely gonna post of her kids on Halloween
Shes just LAZY and prob never home to decorate. Shes at her moms all the time so it would be pointless decorating her house if shes not there. Lets see whats going to happen around Christmas. Is she going to say "I didnt buy them gifts because its their dads weekend"

I’ve looked on his page so many times and clicked on everything. How do I watch the live? I’m confused as to which wine Wednesday to click on. Thank you.

Reactions: 5

For anyone that wants to watch that live of Big-T. Beware, she chewing gum like a cow. 🐮Scroll to the 23 minute mark.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow “seems Pointless to decorate “ bc she doesn’t have them, like I can’t. So if you don’t have them for Christmas, you won’t put up a tree or do anything?? Wtf. How about make the atmosphere nice for the kids For leading up the holiday, she is such an asshole. She’s sooo spiteful and vindictive and that is going to ruin those poor kids.

• Heart
Why wouldn’t they be allowed to be alone with the kids? You’d have to have serious abuse charges for the court to deem you unfit to be alone with your own children. I am in NO WAY sticking up for Tracy or Corey, but I just think that’s very far fetched. Corey lives with Raven, Erik, Bonnie, Jordyn and Emory. Kind of hard to be “alone” with the kids. Also, I’m sure Tata and the rest of the family want to see the children too. As far as Trashy... not much has changed with her. She’s always had an extra set of hands to help whether it be Tata, her parents or whatever friend was available to “babysit”.
Daaaamn, that's a full house! I always thought Raven's family had their own place, Bonnie had hers. I never really thought about where Corey was staying. I guess the only one who lives alone is Tara.

Reactions: 9

For anyone that wants to watch that live of Big-T. Beware, she chewing gum like a cow. 🐮Scroll to the 23 minute mark.
I scanned his page and I see Tracy a couple times on other saved lives he has!! I haven’t had the chance to watch those yet tho

Wow “seems Pointless to decorate “ bc she doesn’t have them, like I can’t. So if you don’t have them for Christmas, you won’t put up a tree or do anything?? Wtf. How about make the atmosphere nice for the kids For leading up the holiday, she is such an asshole. She’s sooo spiteful and vindictive and that is going to ruin those poor kids.
I’m just really confused because I don’t have my kids this year on Halloween but by the end of the FIRST week in October I had my house decorated from outside to inside to get into the spirit. Who only decorates on the day of the holiday?? And I even know what my kids are wearing as costumes because... I know this is going to sound crazy.. but I texted their father and asked him what he had planned for costumes 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 14
🤔🤔🤔 mine is doing the same thing...says user can’t be found but his stats of followers and bio are still present. Her profile is the same except when I look at “mutual” followers, he’s no longer there. Maybe he deactivated his account??

Usually this only shows up this way when the person has blocked you 😳 you don’t think he blocked everyone who follows Trashy too, do you??? Somebody who’s not following Tracy confirm this please! Lol
I can see his page

Has anyone ever seen this Facebook page? I saw it today when Corey glitched from the internet lol https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011792552520
Corey’s middle name is Matthew, not James

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.