Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That guy who did the live with that psychopath she was on in this video CRINGE AS duck ew
Wait sorry if I missed it but did anyone see the rest of the post where she drags her for photoshopping half her body weight lmao

Wait sorry if I missed it but did anyone see the rest of the post where she drags her for photoshopping half her body weight lmao

And I forgot to add yes I agree it was so cringe I couldn't even make it through half way...seriously like second hand embarrassment status lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
For someone who (was) a hairdresser, she NEVER does her hair...claims she doesn’t like to use damaging heat on it, but bleach is ok?? I’m convinced she doesn’t know how to properly do a blowout or anything that would actually make her hair look shiny and healthy. Be prepared for A LOT of braids with this new hair! The day she had it done is the last time it will ever be styled properly 🤦🏽‍♀️
Agreed. I don't see her as a great hair stylist. Each time she does someone's hair , it's the same curls and messy updo. She doesn't do her girls' hair . I am not a hair stylist and I always had a different hair style on my daughter when she was little.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Agreed. I don't see her as a great hair stylist. Each time she does someone's hair , it's the same curls and messy updo. She doesn't do her girls' hair . I am not a hair stylist and I always had a different hair style on my daughter when she was little.
Anyone whose hair she does, she transports them back to 2006 with that terrible half updo. So tacky and trashy looking. And the makeup is even worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
“Illl crack your jaw”... who does she think she is? She’s a mother of 3, in her 30s, what type of white trash talks like that? She literally acts like she’s this tough fighter that grew up in a rough neighborhood and had to fight to get through life, she really needs to grow up, it’s so bad. I don’t get the fake “gangster” attitude she tries to give off. It’s like she thinks she’s living in the sopranos, probably why she’s been posting clips from the show daily 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
That guy who did the live with that psychopath she was on in this video CRINGE AS duck ew
His name is Reggie Cook his Instagram handle is @yeahthatsghost he has the LIVE with Tracy saved to his page if anyone wants to watch it. It’s actually pretty freaking good… She kept watching all the comments and at one point I’m pretty sure he was throwing shade at Tracy by making jokes about how hard it is dating with all of the cat fishs out there. The look on Tracy’s face when he said that tit was freaking priceless LOL 😂 anyways 😘

I also love the fact that This person called her out in the comments, like someone mentioned above. Like don’t act like the whole Internet doesn’t know that you Photoshop 100+ pounds off of your photos Tracy it’s called a simple Google search with your name and guess what comes up? 18+ threads of all your glory on Tattle Life 😘 Freedom of speech is a beautiful thing! Future employers can see this, future lovers/ex husbands.... you get the drift.

“Illl crack your jaw”... who does she think she is? She’s a mother of 3, in her 30s, what type of white trash talks like that? She literally acts like she’s this tough fighter that grew up in a rough neighborhood and had to fight to get through life, she really needs to grow up, it’s so bad. I don’t get the fake “gangster” attitude she tries to give off. It’s like she thinks she’s living in the sopranos, probably why she’s been posting clips from the show daily 🙄
The fact that she runs around constantly talking tit about how tough she is and how she’s going to kick everybody’s ass just goes to show you how much other country club white girl she really is. She feels the need to act like this because she thinks it makes her look cool or tough when the reality is she looks trashy AF and like I wanna be gangster country club white girl 😂 😂 😂 I’m as scared of Big T as I am a new puppy 🐶 🤷‍♀️ #allbarknobite #oliviaknows

Okay okay okay can we just take a moment to laugh at the fact that Reggie (@yeahthatsghost) has this meme on his story lol 👻 🎃 🧙‍♀️ 😂

he’s def (indirectly) calling out Big T 😂 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
4F8085A3-8E71-4EC9-965E-E760F697E9A8.jpeg

What in the edited hell is this?! How can anyone still be a saddie! It was the constant editing that made me google and find tattle. But this is insane. This isnt even human why even bother just dont post a selfie if you feel that self conscious its not even an ad for anything soo its not income.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 292339
What in the edited hell is this?! How can anyone still be a saddie! It was the constant editing that made me google and find tattle. But this is insane. This isnt even human why even bother just dont post a selfie if you feel that self conscious its not even an ad for anything soo its not income.....
"What foundation do you use? your skin is always so flawless" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
😂😂😂😂😂 “I’ll crack your jaw lil girl” IM DYINGGG Tracy needs help
All I hear is the song in the wizard of Oz when the wicked witch is coming😂🤣 with her red queen sounding face ass “she won’t compliment me off with her head!!” Only ppl who cant fight talk smack like her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 292339
It was the constant editing and lies that made me google her real name and led me here. But what happened to the strands of hair it’s like it disappeared by her chin

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is going on with her lips in this photo? The lips as what stood right out to me they look blurred or lightened or something. So fake. Can you use any more photo shop/filters/blur tool??? 🙄 She doesn’t even look real.

Reactions: 10
She looks so dirty and washed up in the fur pic. I can't put my finger on it. She looks like she woke up in a ditch somewhere. She just looks so disgusting compared to a few years ago. The lipstick and her skin tone looks like she is a corpse in the morgue or something

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I find it odd to not even discusss Halloween costumes with the kids cause they’re with him and she’s at Sammy’s......if she ends up pulling a “their dad didn’t even get them costumes” I’ll be shaking my head

Reactions: 13
His name is Reggie Cook his Instagram handle is @yeahthatsghost he has the LIVE with Tracy saved to his page if anyone wants to watch it. It’s actually pretty freaking good… She kept watching all the comments and at one point I’m pretty sure he was throwing shade at Tracy by making jokes about how hard it is dating with all of the cat fishs out there. The look on Tracy’s face when he said that tit was freaking priceless LOL 😂 anyways 😘

I also love the fact that This person called her out in the comments, like someone mentioned above. Like don’t act like the whole Internet doesn’t know that you Photoshop 100+ pounds off of your photos Tracy it’s called a simple Google search with your name and guess what comes up? 18+ threads of all your glory on Tattle Life 😘 Freedom of speech is a beautiful thing! Future employers can see this, future lovers/ex husbands.... you get the drift.

The fact that she runs around constantly talking tit about how tough she is and how she’s going to kick everybody’s ass just goes to show you how much other country club white girl she really is. She feels the need to act like this because she thinks it makes her look cool or tough when the reality is she looks trashy AF and like I wanna be gangster country club white girl 😂 😂 😂 I’m as scared of Big T as I am a new puppy 🐶 🤷‍♀️ #allbarknobite #oliviaknows

Okay okay okay can we just take a moment to laugh at the fact that Reggie (@yeahthatsghost) has this meme on his story lol 👻 🎃 🧙‍♀️ 😂

he’s def (indirectly) calling out Big T 😂 🤣
Omg thank you.. I didn't see the live so I will watch it later!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE how she is getting recognized as a catfish. I want her to know how obvious it is that people know she takes off soooo much weight in her pictures. She shouldn't get away with lying to the extent she does. She really thinks she is getting away with it. I'd love to see her face whenever someone calls her out. I hope more and more people come to their senses and call her trashy ass out

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg thank you.. I didn't see the live so I will watch it later!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE how she is getting recognized as a catfish. I want her to know how obvious it is that people know she takes off soooo much weight in her pictures. She shouldn't get away with lying to the extent she does. She really thinks she is getting away with it. I'd love to see her face whenever someone calls her out. I hope more and more people come to their senses and call her trashy ass out
Whoever mentions it to her, she blocks them right away, because she doesn't want to hear/read it. Out of sight, out of mind. She probably reads through all her comments at night that say how amazingly gorgeous and perfect she is, so her head is filled with these lies and she actually believes them.
Its sad at this point .

Reactions: 11
She always looks like she needs a shower. Dirty and nasty.... Gross! No man would want that nastiness in their bed!

Reactions: 9
Thank you for letting us know that live was posted to Reggie's page. Wow. Without her even beginning to talk , you can see that she is mentally unwell. There are many people that are mentally not well, but they need help. She definitely needs help and shame on her friends and family for not pushing her to get it. She is so uncomfortable in camera. In the beginning, she was testing out different filters before even coming on cuz she's so uncomfortable with herself. She just starts talking like a middle schooler when someone makes a comment and is demanding them to be blocked. She's flicking her hair around every 3 seconds and you can see her eyes moving rapidly reading comments. Sad sad sad.Now a real lady, wouldn't even let people's comments bother her. She said she got married cuz of her head game. Yeah thats something to be proud of. Get married cuz the guy LOVES you and obviously your head game wasn't all that since he went elsewhere:) just sayin

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.