Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone thinking 'you speak Italian' is not a stereotype you idiot. I drop a level every time I see what she posts. Painful.

Reactions: 11
Everyone thinking 'you speak Italian' is not a stereotype you idiot. I drop a level every time I see what she posts. Painful.
It makes her look so bleeping stupid. I would be so embarrassed to ever type that. I’m so tempted to inbox the account and be like if i were you i wouldn’t engage with that bot witch anymore. She has no idea what it’s like to be truly Italian and have your parents come from a different country so that you can have a better life

• Heart
I think it’s so funny she still refers to herself everywhere as Dimarco... like that’s not even your name? It’s like she thinks she’s this huge celebrity and needs to keep her stage name lol

Reactions: 12
B1C72B56-3D32-44D4-A984-9F1691DD6DEF.png

She is literally SO desperate. She’s the type of person that flips out if you ask questions but tries and gets people to ask her questions because of the sneaky things she posts. Pick a lane. She’s always saying “no one will ever know if I’m seeing someone” but then you post this? She’s so laughable.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Omg the atory she just posted.! It makes me sick how deserpate she is!!! Why doesn’t she see that it’s not a good look and every single person knows she is posting things like that to try to get under coreys skin and to try to make it seem like she’s moving on and so happy. The fact she’s posting this stuff just shows how UNhappy she actually is. If she was so happy, she wouldn’t be concerned anout publicizing anything...

View attachment 297605

She is literally SO desperate. She’s the type of person that flips out if you ask questions but tries and gets people to ask her questions because of the sneaky things she posts. Pick a lane. She’s always saying “no one will ever know if I’m seeing someone” but then you post this? She’s so laughable.
Exactly!!! How pathetic, honestly

Reactions: 16
Sure tray
That stupid disgusting tongue🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I can’t believe the kisses her kids with that mouth. Or maybe she doesn’t because she doesn’t have an ounce of love to give anyone.

am I the only one waiting for her to catch an STD? She always bragged on the podcast about how she never used protection and always raw dogged it, and now that she’s out sleeping with anyone with a pulse, it’s a matter of time 🤷🏻‍♀️ She disgusts me.

• Sick
  • Wow
Still think about how disgusting it is that she put so much effort into those stupid costumes, but half assed the kids costumes. They Still looked raggedy, just in a costume. Even if it’s not your weekend you don’t care enough about your KIDS to have a give them a good Halloween?? Buy them a costume they actually would like ? As a mom , I cannot relate. I’m not mother of the year , but duck !

Reactions: 20
6BA839C7-9F94-4366-A732-A6F1AF3DDFC0.jpeg

Legit what I think of every time she sticks her desperate ass tongue out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Her tits will be on the floor once she takes that top off! The night out selfies and videos are what make me cringe the most! My Mother would slap the tit out of me, if at 34 I was only living for myself, lashes, hair nails, wild nights out, slutty selfie and my kids looked unkept and getting passed to anyone who will take them!
Shes a spoiled brat who needs to do some serious growing up!
Every mother deserves a break and a night out but ya don't need to act like an 18 year old at 32!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 297605

I’ll tell you right now. If a woman were to send my sons (the single ones anyway) a picture like this, they would come to me laughing their asses off.

• Haha
  • Heart
witch it's you. Lol. You're the toxic narc. You're the one one taking relentless shots at your ex. Even if he was the one that fkd up you just look like an idiot.
Yes. She is the 100% toxic one. Looking for sympathy 24/7 crying in photos. Etc. Shes toxic and it shows. Her little saddies have zero clue

Reactions: 17
Tomorrow’s podcast episode is a birthday episode... how many times do you think they’ll say Scorpio?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.