Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fatface

VIP Member
She’s bought tights in the hope that schools reopen and says “maybe I’m being too apprehensive but here’s hoping”. That’s not apprehensive Mel, that’s optimistic - don’t use big words if you don’t understand them!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Dear Seif your mother is the only present you need today you are truly lucky to have such an inKredible SuPpOrtIVe beautiful successful mother. Not to mention how cooooouuuul she is. Her teeth are like pearls from the ocean. I lost count of the amount of times I have mistaken her for Rosie Huntington whitely.(*tags RHW) Subsequently I hope you have a wonderful day. Lots of love. Mom **** sorry Brenda from Sligo.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Please tell me we are not going to be treated to the MMB bargain basement version of these RHW images 🙄
Think she shares these pics and waits for the "Oh Melissa I thought that was you on the front of ELLE magazine" comment from Brenda from Sligo.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Everything is a lot more shit when you’re older?!!! I had two friends die recently who were in their early forties. Growing older is a privilege you fucking moron. Get over yourself and your over sharing😡😡😡 We all know its a hangover you have anyways. Pleb.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
She gets fuck all reactions on posts
Maybe 15/20/25 comments on posts

who the the pjama person here who can see how many sets of men’s have been sold

I’d say she has hounded the fella to put a pair on and he is having none of it 😂😂
Stock checker reporting for duty.
I can confirm that the stock levels haven’t changed since yesterday.
No white ‘confessions of a skid mark’ sold yet.
Navy ‘in for an outpatients procedure’ still at 5 sold. (1 x xl, 1 x l, 3 x m)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Hemse1

Twigs Inkredible teeth they shine like the sun, can't stop texting U ok Son?

Twigs , layering and robes, teeth so white, U ok first bourne? My spelling is shite.

Edited to include a question mark. #grammer😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Aisleseat

Chatty Member
After hearing that we may be in Level 5 for another 9 weeks I have to thank ye all for the utter hilarity that is this thread today.

Between the poll, the moss coffin, brenda from sligo and Azhar as Carrickmines next top model, ye have all given me a great laugh so thank you 😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 25

quickbook

Chatty Member
That is really creepy asking complete strangers to show some love to a strangers teenage child. Plus she’s going to show him. Poor child

• Angry
Reactions: 24

Carlyq92

She used to annoy me, then I found her hilarious, but as this past miserable bastard of a year has dragged on I’ve felt more and more sorry for her. Yes she’s a vain, conceited, stuck up, lazy woman desperately trying to be a girl boss 🤢 but she’s also clearly very lonely and is trying to give her life meaning with ‘stuff’. Her car might be more expensive than mine, I may not own €200 a bottle perfume, and I definitely don’t have a spare €500 right now to drop on a poxy beach bag, but I can safely say I’m happier than Swigs. I’d imagine the vast majority of us on here are.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
That is really creepy asking complete strangers to show some love to a strangers teenage child. Plus she’s going to show him. Poor child
Was just coming on to say the same, it's so strange to ask a load of middle aged women (mainly I'm guessing!) to "show some love" to her 13 year old son. 45k strangers essentially. She shouldn't even be sharing his presents and celebrations at his age, balloons for fuck sake, he'll be annihilated in school - I feel so sorry for him. Azhar would want to come out of his bedroom and call a halt to her gallop.

• Angry
Reactions: 22

Ratsout

VIP Member
So she was able to soak in the bath this morning, scrub herself, do her tan, her makeup, blow dry her hair like that, go get a coffee but she's so stressed trying to meet deadlines 😂 when I've a deadline coming up, I barely have time to eat yet alone do all that😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Pre Covid Her Saturday was usually very lonely too

- Azhar nowhere to be seen
-pancake mix from M&S mixed in her previously gifted 600€ Kitchen Aid mixer, fling a few strawbs on and pot of yogurt and juice from M&S obvs
- get dolled up
-pose in mirror
- off to dundrum
-coffee sitting on the ground at Butlers
-Hana pic on steps
- movie with kids
-food bits in M&S
-home
-wine pic “tired moma etc”
-homemade mash made at home with fork, cooked chicken from m&s
-or takeaway food from that coffee deli in carrick mines
-legs sprawled
-wine
-kids in bed
-netflix
-still no Azhar

it was a lonely Saturday preCovid too

I’ve watched this Saturday about 1000 times from her over the last few years

Last edited:
  • Haha
So first born is 13 and she buys him 13-14 and second born is 7 and she buys her 7-8 because she is small framed??? Am I missing something crucial here?
Oh and first borns friends all know he got new jocks, excellent parenting.

• Haha

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Having a vagina does not a business woman make

nor does it mean because I have one- I must Inherently think every other woman on the planet is a goddess and deserves my support loyalty etc

similar to a penis I suppose🤣

lads I’ve lost it now
Lockdown has me , when is it over

• Haha
Reactions: 20