Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea. Azhar doesn’t own tit. His family do. He works for them.
Oh God yeah I know he owns f all, he is over seeing the new build of the mosque, but what has pissed me off is that he and his family think it is ok for 150 people to gather indoors in the middle of a pandemic. Keep it up and we will be locked up in this tit show for the rest of the year.
Tigs maybe have a word with the hubby to stop the gatherings and dundrum might open a bit quicker for you

Reactions: 7
Oh God yeah I know he owns f all, he is over seeing the new build of the mosque, but what has pissed me off is that he and his family think it is ok for 150 people to gather indoors in the middle of a pandemic. Keep it up and we will be locked up in this tit show for the rest of the year.
Tigs maybe have a word with the hubby to stop the gatherings and dundrum might open a bit quicker for you
🤣🤣. Poor tigs life ended when dundrum closed the doors. But yeh he’s very involved over there, as is his family. They’ve been totally holding prayer all along. Asholes.

Reactions: 6
The count is in

We’ve been up all night, counting into the wee hours here at Ridiculous Tight Pyjamas HQ and here are the results
Next poll suggestion, what is your partners budget for pajamas? On a scale of nude is free and eco friendly to lavishness that would put Elton John and liberace to shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seriously, staying in bed all day coz she has her period??? FFS.
Her house is so depressing, the blinds are never open no matter how bright the day is. They live in a perpetual dusk

Reactions: 18
She just blocked me because I politely said €75 is way too expensive for pjs... she replied telling me I'm rude then blocked me 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Everything is a lot more tit when you’re older?!!! I had two friends die recently who were in their early forties. Growing older is a privilege you bleeping moron. Get over yourself and your over sharing😡😡😡 We all know its a hangover you have anyways. Pleb.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
She’s the most ego centric, narcissist deluded eejit (along with her former bestie Superstylegrabby). You’d think she invented the wheel... an absolute dope! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Her house is so depressing, the blinds are never open no matter how bright the day is. They live in a perpetual dusk
She is a bleeping dose of a woman. Imagine being that thick and in love with yourself that you publicly tell people you are staying in bed with your period. Ffs. She never gets out of that bed so what's the excuse the other 365 days of the year. I have mine too with sore ties, sore fanny, my back is fucked and my stomach is the size of a basketball so guess what Tigs? Life goes bleeping on in my house and I work full time. Get over yourself you vapid vacuous self indulgent witch. Christ, she's a waste of space. Probably be drinking at 4pm. Its SATURDAY after all !!!!! Its hungover again she is. We are not fools.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m on bed rest because of a condition and honestly ye are keeping me entertained no end
Sorry I should rephrase “if I’m honest ye are keeping me entertained”

• Haha
I think she’s depressed.

Lying in bed with a period so bad you are going to abandon your kids for the day but yet you’re clearly on Instagram blocking people???????? Poor kids.

I think she’s depressed.

Lying in bed with a period so bad you are going to abandon your kids for the day but yet you’re clearly on Instagram blocking people???????? Poor kids.
She never thinks about her kids unless she needs them for the Gram. Shes feeling v sorry for herself today, same as every other day. I'm off grocery shopping. My kids are eating me out of house and home. Even though its my period. Cos I am Woman, hear me roar. And I'm not a bleeping eejit staying in bed all day on the Rag.

@quickbook, hope you feel better soon.
@Peonyrose sorry for your loss, she must infuriate you with her carryon.

Reactions: 9
Period my hole!! Hungover be where my bet is. Does she not get bored lying on her bed all the time. I’m just waiting now to see James Patrice and god knows who else flouncing round in their new gifted Jim jams 😂😂

Reactions: 3
@Melmcs thank you, that’s so kind of you.
She’s just so unaware of the real world, but one day the real world will come knocking at her door.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.