Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gets duck all reactions on posts
Maybe 15/20/25 comments on posts

who the the pjama person here who can see how many sets of men’s have been sold

I’d say she has hounded the fella to put a pair on and he is having none of it 😂😂
Stock checker reporting for duty.
I can confirm that the stock levels haven’t changed since yesterday.
No white ‘confessions of a skid mark’ sold yet.
Navy ‘in for an outpatients procedure’ still at 5 sold. (1 x xl, 1 x l, 3 x m)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Stock checker reporting for duty.
I can confirm that the stock levels haven’t changed since yesterday.
No white ‘confessions of a skid mark’ sold yet.
Navy ‘in for an outpatients appointment’ still at 5 sold. (1 x xl, 1 x l, 3 x m)
Ahh thank you stock checker
forgot your were on nights this week 😂😂

Jesus 5 sold
Wonder when the freebies will land with the usual suspects
Not long now until they are half price
Like you couldn’t put skid mark ones on Depop only fans maybe but deffo not Depop 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How do u work out what sold?

Are these not the ladies with a dash of tipp ex down the side 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Pyjamas if you went to my school. Pajamas if you follow Tigs website. Mens ones.

Reactions: 1
Pyjamas if you went to my school. Pajamas if you follow Tigs website. Mens ones.
Paaaaaaajaaaaaamas 😂

but come on tullamore ain’t exactly the height of eloquence....i can say say this because my mother is from tullamore. The same location as tigs actually

Reactions: 1
Good God the difference between filtered swigs and unfiltered swigs is UNREAL!!! And when she “takes the filter off” she still has an industrial strength ring light blasting at her

No wonder she feels shite and depressed. That’s the saddest thing to be that insecure 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the duck is she wearing
Playing dress up and make up all day
I’d love her to step away from ring lights and filters and just be bleeping normal sure how can she like what she sees in the mirror when she’s filtered to duck
And the reality is we don’t have to cut our own hair and you are actually cutting fake hair tigs not real hair 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ya had One job, ONE!

It’s not Chanel “fluid de Teint”

That literally means foundation ..ugh

It’s Vitaluminere a gorgeous foundation

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Good God the difference between filtered swigs and unfiltered swigs is UNREAL!!! And when she “takes the filter off” she still has an industrial strength ring light blasting at her

No wonder she feels shite and depressed. That’s the saddest thing to be that insecure 😞
People always asking why she has no lines.......she is 100% filter...and that ring light that you can see the reflection of in her eyes is on full strength!! She hasn't had a drink in a couple of 'weeks' since Valentines...she must be hanging....she has been so quite over the last week I wonder did she have COVID but was to afraid to be honest...and please do one wants to see your bra! This women seriously has too much time on her hands...playing dress up and prancing around the landing upstairs..and then quick change and pop out to M&S. I'm bored typing this!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she use her phone as a mirror? I don’t think I’ve ever seen her not flicking hair, trout pouting or groping herself. It’s the kind of thing teenagers do in the mirror when nobody’s looking. Bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.