Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh we’re up early
On a day like today? Are you kidding me? The excitement had me awake half the night. I needed to shower 3 days body odour and fake tan off and give myself plenty of lounging on the bed looking at my legs whilst the kids watch their tablets... the day can’t start properly til that’s done. Grass coffins, Azhar in polyester and Mauritius themes I’ll be having you now please🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That is really creepy asking complete strangers to show some love to a strangers teenage child. Plus she’s going to show him. Poor child

• Angry
Reactions: 24
That is really creepy asking complete strangers to show some love to a strangers teenage child. Plus she’s going to show him. Poor child
Was just coming on to say the same, it's so strange to ask a load of middle aged women (mainly I'm guessing!) to "show some love" to her 13 year old son. 45k strangers essentially. She shouldn't even be sharing his presents and celebrations at his age, balloons for duck sake, he'll be annihilated in school - I feel so sorry for him. Azhar would want to come out of his bedroom and call a halt to her gallop.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
On a day like today? Are you kidding me? The excitement had me awake half the night. I needed to shower 3 days body odour and fake tan off and give myself plenty of lounging on the bed looking at my legs whilst the kids watch their tablets... the day can’t start properly til that’s done. Grass coffins, Azhar in polyester and Mauritius themes I’ll be having you now please🤣
We need to get the good (Chanel) wine out for this show

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dear Seif your mother is the only present you need today you are truly lucky to have such an inKredible SuPpOrtIVe beautiful successful mother. Not to mention how cooooouuuul she is. Her teeth are like pearls from the ocean. I lost count of the amount of times I have mistaken her for Rosie Huntington whitely.(*tags RHW) Subsequently I hope you have a wonderful day. Lots of love. Mom **** sorry Brenda from Sligo.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m surprised at Brenda now!! Tut tut

Oooh it’s almost Azhar in compromising positions in the grass coffin time 🙌🏻😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for Seif. He is a teenage boy now, he needs some privacy. If she doesn’t give him time to grow she will have problems down the line. He seems like such a lovely kid

Reactions: 12
Any pics for those of us blocked for daring to not interact with her highness?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They’ll be a sell out!!!

between tigs buying them for Azhar and Brenda from Sligo buying they’ll be gone in seconds.

the white pair 🤢🤮

Any pics for those of us blocked for daring to not interact with her highness?!
They’re on the website. Basically the women’s pjs modelled by a man that isn’t Azhar in a grass coffin

931D4526-66C3-4E5C-BF1A-4420CB96556E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
After hearing that we may be in Level 5 for another 9 weeks I have to thank ye all for the utter hilarity that is this thread today.

Between the poll, the moss coffin, brenda from sligo and Azhar as Carrickmines next top model, ye have all given me a great laugh so thank you 😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
After hearing that we may be in Level 5 for another 9 weeks I have to thank ye all for the utter hilarity that is this thread today.

Between the poll, the moss coffin, brenda from sligo and Azhar as Carrickmines next top model, ye have all given me a great laugh so thank you 😀😀
It really is the little things is it not?🤣

They’ll be a sell out!!!

between tigs buying them for Azhar and Brenda from Sligo buying they’ll be gone in seconds.

the white pair 🤢🤮

They’re on the website. Basically the women’s pjs modelled by a man that isn’t Azhar in a grass coffin

View attachment 445474
€75😱. The target audience being who exactly? But the white pair....🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.