Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha Melissa met her match today....... the guy who parked his car arse ways & left!!!!

The actual arrogance of him, note to Melissa...... the way he made u feel is how people see u #how #ironic

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ha ha Melissa met her match today....... the guy who parked his car arse ways & left!!!!

The actual arrogance of him, note to Melissa...... the way he made u feel is how people see u #how #ironic
Why be pissed about that when the car park is half empty..... what process does she go through in her disillusioned brain that thinks a post is Instagram worthy I would love to know!

Reactions: 8
Please tell me we are not going to be treated to the MMB bargain basement version of these RHW images 🙄
Think she shares these pics and waits for the "Oh Melissa I thought that was you on the front of ELLE magazine" comment from Brenda from Sligo.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I've mentioned her before but Dr. Natalia Spierings is interesting. She's a consultant dermatologist and travels between London and Dubai.
She completely debunks double cleansing, expensive skincare etc. and sort of "called out" that oaf Caroline Hirons over her qualifications in discussing the use of tretinoin. It's a prescribed medication which CH shouldn't be discussing as she has zero qualifications etc. I like her, she's refreshing.
Thanks a mil for suggesting her!
What's her insta? Can't find her 🙈
Mr too !

Reactions: 1
Jesus tigs is clutching at straws to spend her money in an actually shop
A garden center 😂😂 and then giving out about the 100 each trees she bought thinking she got ripped off
The same woman who sells god awful pjs for nearly 100 euro
She must be afraid the money will burn a hole in her pocket if not spent
Pretty sure she can write it off as an expense with her company

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus tigs is clutching at straws to spend her money in an actually shop
A garden center 😂😂 and then giving out about the 100 each trees she bought thinking she got ripped off
The same woman who sells god awful pjs for nearly 100 euro
She must be afraid the money will burn a hole in her pocket if not spent
Pretty sure she can write it off as an expense with her company
A garden centre for a browse ... hardly essential... and her only pal coming over to help her.... mixing of households. She’s certainly brazen broadcasting it

Reactions: 9
The way she says height has my ears bleeding "heighth". There is no th at the end of the word. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't stop laughing that she's surprised at the price of those beautiful trees. She sells nylon housecoats from China for 80 quid and doesn't see the irony. This one is the gift that keeps on giving.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Buxus also hard work to keep alive especially in those small pots. Feeding watering. |

Reactions: 2
Swear to god, I am a culchie living in south dublin and I am MORTIFIED for her off to the ‘GORDEN centre’. Who does she think she is adopting the fake accent

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.