Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anybody SICK of hearing how "BUSY" Tigs is? Get a grip woman, your not running a huge multinational empire🙄 shes a total BOREFEST😴

Reactions: 13
?? Yeh she’s from Arden view.
I meant that I had quoted your comment about Arden view but it came up weird as if I had typed it myself...... (see my last comment) Mary Lou was asking me if Tigs was from there coz she thought it was me that said she was from Arden view!!

Anyway I’m so proud of her today, she’s been so busy. Between having a “BAT dis morning” with her “BAT elixir” and putting flowers in a vase she deserves a good ol swig later.

Reactions: 5
I meant that I had quoted your comment about Arden view but it came up weird as if I had typed it myself...... (see my last comment) Mary Lou was asking me if Tigs was from there coz she thought it was me that said she was from Arden view!!

Anyway I’m so proud of her today, she’s been so busy. Between having a “BAT dis morning” with her “BAT elixir” and putting flowers in a vase she deserves a good ol swig later.
I didn’t understand anything that was going on lol. I was just answering under something making sure everyone knew where she was from. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she was able to soak in the bath this morning, scrub herself, do her tan, her makeup, blow dry her hair like that, go get a coffee but she's so stressed trying to meet deadlines 😂 when I've a deadline coming up, I barely have time to eat yet alone do all that😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she was able to soak in the bath this morning, scrub herself, do her tan, her makeup, blow dry her hair like that, go get a coffee but she's so stressed trying to meet deadlines 😂 when I've a deadline coming up, I barely have time to eat yet alone do all that😂
Probably because you actually have a real job 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Deadline my ass! She’s breathily clicking on about 6pm while bleeping around with products at 5pm.
A bath, a scrub, tan, hair and takeout coffee... must remember that when I’m busy.
Or maybe she should share her magic self-care cure for mental ill-health with the professionals, I’m sure they’d love to learn how pricking around all day with cosmetics fixes everything.

Reactions: 7
Deadline my ass! She’s breathily clicking on about 6pm while bleeping around with products at 5pm.
A bath, a scrub, tan, hair and takeout coffee... must remember that when I’m busy.
Or maybe she should share her magic self-care cure for mental ill-health with the professionals, I’m sure they’d love to learn how pricking around all day with cosmetics fixes everything.
Well her and Azhar are friends with lots of “High up Doctors” so I trust her completely 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was thinking the same - whenever I’m stressed with work deadlines I spend the morning in the bath pampering myself and then pop out for coffee - not! This woman hasn’t a clue 😂

The bleeping around with products is actually what she calls work, she must have committed to get those stories up by 6pm or something

Reactions: 10
Forgot the flower arranging 😂

The more she tries to be relatable to women who actually are busy mothers the more ridiculous she looks.

Reactions: 4
Gorgeous... totally gorgeous....so so gorgeous....gorgeous.. YAWN!!!! She has no vocabulary at all🙄🙄🙄 She can barely speak English.

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised she needed the flower arranging class.... did she not give us a demo all of her own making? Remove flowers from marks and spencer wrapping and pop in a vase with water?

She obviously thinks that self care can only be putting slap on and painting your nails.
Never reading a book, going for a walk or a cycle, turning off the phone and baking with her first and second born 😜 or learning a new skill or recipe.
No, no, no - get the lip liner out to relax.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her putting up a run through tutorial of how she done her hair but putting music over the video was hilarious. For someone who's job involves being online, she sure is thick at the online stuff 😂

She obviously thinks that self care can only be putting slap on and painting your nails.
Never reading a book, going for a walk or a cycle, turning off the phone and baking with her first and second born 😜 or learning a new skill or recipe.
No, no, no - get the lip liner out to relax.
I had eye shadow and a bit of make up at lunch today for a call I’m I felt manky couldn’t wait to get it off and let my skin breath

Reactions: 2
Gorgeous... totally gorgeous....so so gorgeous....gorgeous.. YAWN!!!! She has no vocabulary at all🙄🙄🙄 She can barely speak English.
No command of English at all - there’s a budget for everyone when talking about the products - what you mean Swigs is “there’s one for every budget” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But she added a blue ribbon to the vase so it makes it inkkkredibly original 🙄🙄 I swear she is trolling us now with the KKKKK on every word tonight. Just pathetic.
Has anyone tried the filters she has been using recently? It’s inkkkkkredible how much it changes your face. She must barely recognise herself when she looks in the mirror. Crazy stuff altogether.

• Haha
Is anybody SICK of hearing how "BUSY" Tigs is? Get a grip woman, your not running a huge multinational empire🙄 shes a total BOREFEST😴
In the 20 years I've spent in the workforce, I can safely say, the people who are truly busy are too busy getting the duck on with the job at hand to be wasting time informing everyone how busy they are. The laziest people I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with were always the ones moaning to whoever would listen about having too much to do. Swigs is case and point.

Reactions: 12
I'm starting to despise the words "self care" . I would have a scaldy rash if I used all those different products constantly. There is no consistency.

I love how she says self care is so important even if it's just an hour. Just an hour?? An hour? If I got ten minutes I'd be happy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.