Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And again she shows off the young fellas jocks on Instagram. Ffs. No clue.

She can see spring?? Could she not see it the last few days? You know, when she was in bed with her period and when the weather was actually nice
Shes a bleeping dope. Her content is crap. And we ere not interested in your online shopping Tigs.

Reactions: 14
She’s bought tights in the hope that schools reopen and says “maybe I’m being too apprehensive but here’s hoping”. That’s not apprehensive Mel, that’s optimistic - don’t use big words if you don’t understand them!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Apprehensive 🤣🤣🤣. Shake that laMAR bottle there swigs. Tag the duck out of them. Hope they send you a new one and that hole in your life is filled.

This is the same woman that would look her nose down at people begging on the street. She doesn’t see it’s the same thing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she travelled anywhere but Mauritius? 😂😂😂I am in my early forties and I've been all over the world, and enjoyed every trip! I get the impression that she has never been on holiday anywhere but Mauritius! How boring and basic. Also, isn't that the place where an Irish woman was murdered? Yeah, keep promoting that place alright Tigs. I suppose you wouldn’t be aware of human rights abuses or poverty in places like that.

Reactions: 15
Has she travelled anywhere but Mauritius? 😂😂😂I am in my early forties and I've been all over the world, and enjoyed every trip! I get the impression that she has never been on holiday anywhere but Mauritius! How boring and basic. Also, isn't that the place where an Irish woman was murdered? Yeah, keep promoting that place alright Tigs. I suppose you wouldn’t be aware of human rights abuses or poverty in places like that.
It is - it has put me off going there. I look at her pictures from there and think nice, but no

Reactions: 5
So first born is 13 and she buys him 13-14 and second born is 7 and she buys her 7-8 because she is small framed??? Am I missing something crucial here?
Oh and first borns friends all know he got new jocks, excellent parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It is - it has put me off going there. I look at her pictures from there and think nice, but no
What happened to Michaela was awful, but considering Sophie Toscan du Plantier (apologies for my spelling here) we need to realise its probably very much a case of glass houses and stone throwing.

Reactions: 8
What happened to Michaela was awful, but considering Sophie Toscan du Plantier (apologies for my spelling here) we need to realise its probably very much a case of glass houses and stone throwing.
She was in her hotel in broad daylight!I don‘t think that’s happened here?

Reactions: 3
No but i suppose i think theyre similar in that both investigations were mishandled. I guess i'm just saying that bad things happen everywhere, i personally let a one off put me off

So murdering someone at night is better for one international reputation?

They’re not tragic cases. The point is tarring an entire country over a specific tragic instance is wrong.

Reactions: 4
There have been many murders in both countries. If you blacklisted every country where someone has been murdered in broad daylight you would have nowhere left to go.

Reactions: 8
Exactly, there are certain places that are dangerous as borne out by statistics but one off cases, however tragic or well known, aren’t reflective of a whole country.

I just wouldn’t be that interested in Mauritius because it seems like an awfully long way to go for a breach/resort holiday. I prefer to go sometime interesting and cultural if I’m going long haul.

Did you ever notice she NEVER flies business class, for all the so called money her boyfriend has, it's always economy class 🤔

She is now cutting the hair short...... she is obviously taken Tattles advice on this & getting rid of the rats tails, finally!!! #tacky

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not arguing with anyone over condemning countries over awful murders, but Mauritius is very poor outside of the resorts and there is corruption everywhere there. My point is that the likes of Tignam are so thick they only see sand and servants. The UAE is like that as well, I was there several times and hated it. The treatment of Indian and Filipino people was horrific. I’m sure Dubai would be another glitzy place that Tignam would adore but it’s as ugly as hell. It’s a materialistic, soulless and hypocritical place. She would love it.

Reactions: 17
I’m not arguing with anyone over condemning countries over awful murders, but Mauritius is very poor outside of the resorts and there is corruption everywhere there. My point is that the likes of Tignam are so thick they only see sand and servants. The UAE is like that as well, I was there several times and hated it. The treatment of Indian and Filipino people was horrific. I’m sure Dubai would be another glitzy place that Tignam would adore but it’s as ugly as hell. It’s a materialistic, soulless and hypocritical place. She would love it.

Yep, that’s why I dislike this sort of destination. People think it’s so luxurious but it’s just resorts in the middle of poverty. Dominican Republic is the same, only probably more dangerous.

Tigs doesn’t care once she thinks it looks glam for the gram.

Reactions: 10
She’d lose her mind in the Dubai Mall. Culture wouldn’t be top of Swigs’ list when it comes to holidays.

Reactions: 10
She’d lose her mind in the Dubai Mall. Culture wouldn’t be top of Swigs’ list when it comes to holidays.
That’s true. She is barely literate as it is. I doubt art, scenery or other ways of life would compute with her pea brain.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.