Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Signing off for the evening she had so many opinions about Harry and Megan and didn’t want to get into a serious debate
Lol duck off tigs you could form your own opinion on anything let alone debate it
Best keep quiet until you read up on it today and take the most formed opinion of everyone else and run with that 😂😂😂😂😂 please 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Signing off for the evening she had so many opinions about Harry and Megan and didn’t want to get into a serious debate
Lol duck off tigs you could form your own opinion on anything let alone debate it
Best keep quiet until you read up on it today and take the most formed opinion of everyone else and run with that 😂😂😂😂😂 please 😂😂
She'll play the "oh I am like Meghan, my in laws don't like me" card 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it very greedy that she got to ‘share the love’ with all her Charlotte Tilbury products and she gave them to her sister. It would have been a nice gift for one of her followers who she claims are so loyal to her 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
I find it very greedy that she got to ‘share the love’ with all her Charlotte Tilbury products and she gave them to her sister. It would have been a nice gift for one of her followers who she claims are so loyal to her 🙄🙄
We are just mere mortals
No point sharing the good stuff with us paupers 😂😂

Reactions: 5
She really annoyed me with that “even those who are not mothers” 🤬🤬🤬 I wonder does she do a Clare Balding and block those that unfollow?
I know she's an idiot so I shouldn't pay any attention to what she posts, but that comment really upset me. I have no interest in having children, am I somehow less of a woman because of this? Really really insensitive thing for her to post. Felt pretty tit after reading it.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I know she's an idiot so I shouldn't pay any attention to what she posts, but that comment really upset me. I have no interest in having children, am I somehow less of a woman because of this? Really really insensitive thing for her to post. Felt pretty tit after reading it.
Please don't feel that way over a stupid uneducated self obsessed witch like Tignam. She really isn't worth it. She thinks she is mother of the year and perfect when we all know she would take the first road out to get away from her kids. Her whole life is fake, she isn't a wife although she likes to portray it. She is completely devoid of intelligence and empathy so don't let the likes of her make you feel inadequate because believe me, I don't know you but I can tell you, you are a 100 times better than that vacuous vapid waste of a bleep. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Same, that comment really pissed me off..
Me too! A woman is a woman regardless of whatever life throws at her. Is a man not a man if he doesn’t father children? Does it make him less of a man? Certainly not. So she can duck her bloody boss babe shite

I don’t know you but omg I could hug you after your post. That Swigs is an insensitive witch. Her life is a walking shambles .... no one is defined by their reproductive status. It’s a ludicrous idea. So chin up and laugh at the mockery of a life she leads. It’s all fake news.

So true 😜🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She really annoyed me with that “even those who are not mothers” 🤬🤬🤬 I wonder does she do a Clare Balding and block those that unfollow?
Thing is she is so stupid she hasn’t even realised she’s offended so many people and if they point it out to her she will just block and carry on with her day. Zero class, zero upbringing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree with all the posts. We are women first before we ever become wives or mothers or whatever you choose in your life. She is so self unaware that she hasn't realised she has offended so many because she cares about herself and no one else. I'm sending all the posters who are pissed off or upset at her words a big hug because you are your worth no matter what life fucks at you, good or bad.

Tigs is too busy prancing in her new tackies and slathering herself in Charlotte Tilbury. Let her block people. It's not getting her followers at all and thats the way to hit her pride. We are United in our despair of this stupid witch. Xx

Thing is she is so stupid she hasn’t even realised she’s offended so many people and if they point it out to her she will just block and carry on with her day. Zero class, zero upbringing.
Shes trash. Totally and utter Trash. We all know how unhappy she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is an out and out utter bollix... shame on her upsetting people and being so god dam self obsessed to not even notice... disgusting!!!

Please do not let this irrelevant idiot upset you . Please ❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

• Heart
The child in the photos looks very sad in the face 😳
And now in the painfully forced video too. She has to put the music over it coz she’s screaming.....

“Go ouh tha door come back in....do 2 head tilts, kick your legs up, now SPIN HANA JAYSUS WILL YA SPIN.....”

• Haha
100% was my first thought.wants to see the popular opinion first.

Reactions: 3
Thank you ladies for the kind words ❤❤. I was tempted to message her and politely advise her that it was a very cruel statement to make for so many reasons. But I would most definitely end up being ignored and blocked. It's truely bizarre that she would post something like that given her fertility struggles. I can't imagine the pain of going through something like that and then reading her comment. No self-awareness, no class, no empathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And now in the painfully forced video too. She has to put the music over it coz she’s screaming.....

“Go ouh tha door come back in....do 2 head tilts, kick your legs up, now SPIN HANA JAYSUS WILL YA SPIN.....”
And don’t forget to smile and laugh

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.