Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks 🙏🏻

Quick recap :

Good old swigs still providing top class entertainment obliviously , she thinks we are jealous of her inkkkredible lifestyle.
Got paid to pick out her “ favourite “ perfumes from an online site then the next day showed us her actual favourite perfumes , all available from BTs of course and subsequently out of our budget * in swigs opinion
Has hit the booze hard and is posting throwbacks to all the far flung and exotic places she has visited , again out of reach to us mere mortals
Posted Sosue a nylon housecoat with a condescending message and spelt her name wrong 🤡
Still no sign of a wedding photo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Recap - tigs sending out her expensive polyester to Suzzzzzane Jackson. Spends all day every day on the booze at home, can’t homeschool for tit, too much effort. Mashes her spuds with a fork, doesn’t seem to be able to buy a meal, all gifted!

Spends the rest of her days playing dress up in her bedroom, shoving her crotch into the camera.

Thanks 🙏🏻

Quick recap :

Good old swigs still providing top class entertainment obliviously , she thinks we are jealous of her inkkkredible lifestyle.
Got paid to pick out her “ favourite “ perfumes from an online site then the next day showed us her actual favourite perfumes , all available from BTs of course and subsequently out of our budget * in swigs opinion
Has hit the booze hard and is posting throwbacks to all the far flung and exotic places she has visited , again out of reach to us mere mortals
Posted Sosue a nylon housecoat with a condescending message and spelt her name wrong 🤡
Still no sign of a wedding photo
Yours is just way way better than mine 🙌🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah Melissa, show us a wedding photo. Please. Let all us nasty trolls sleep easy at night.

Reactions: 6
Just added up her top perfumes....€1315.66 and that’s not including Azhar’s ones she steals 😱🙈
To be fair I have four or five of those perfumes, I usually get them as birthday or Christmas presents and they last well as I rotate them.

She is clumping them all together to put across her desperate attempts at being better than everyone again.....

“Wouldn’t you just love to be as rich as me to have all this material stuff”.

Pity you don’t have a happy life though.......no money will buy you that Swigs.

Reactions: 16
Pity you don’t have a happy life though.......no money will buy you that Swigs.
This 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

by showing her favourites after showing pharmacy ones the last two weeks shows us exactly what type of snob she’s trying to be!!

we can all buy perfume, but nobody needs to show that amount! You may smell nice but you’re not a nice person 🙌🏻🤷🏼‍♀️

It’ll be dress up tonight with her new make up 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Yes ERBAL tea warms her up......despite the fact that it was 13 degrees in Dublin today..... she is freezing.

Those poor children must have been stuck in all day if she didn’t realise that lovely weather 😔

She has also been partial to putting extra ERBS into the M&S spag Bol that she buys. That way she can say it’s homemade.....

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.