Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But like they're only telling the truth. She wouldn't be able to keep texting him to see if he was okay in school (where she doesn't know if he's okay). She's sprawled at the bottom of the stairs and he's upstairs. Unless the roof caved in without her knowledge, i think he's okay.
Does she want a "Mom" of the year award for annoying "her first born"? She's a helicopter parent and helicopter parenting never works.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And her reply was “ who would send a mother a message like that?”
Because mothers are the better women in Tigs mind.

Reactions: 10
According to her Tigness, women are only women once they have kids. Those of us who don’t kids could never properly get it!!! she’s a bleeping melt..

Reactions: 16
For someone who struggles with fertility herself, she really tries to push the agenda that being a mother is a women's only purpose

Reactions: 9
She does mention at every opportunity that she has kids, is a mom etc. You’d think she had a house full of kids the way she goes on about it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She does mention at every opportunity that she has kids, is a mom etc. You’d think she had a house full of kids the way she goes on about it 🤣
Her "first born" is in secondary school. The way she goes on about him you swear he was fresh out of the womb

To be fair, they are the only decent things she has produced. Well, Seif anyways. Btw, it’s ‘an influencer’ Tigs. Please take some English lessons, or is intelligence the one thing you can’t buy?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
God the mask really slips when she’s mad doesn’t it... common beyond belief!!

To be fair, they are the only decent things she has produced. Well, Seif anyways. Btw, it’s ‘an influencer’ Tigs. Please take some English lessons, or is intelligence the one thing you can’t buy?
I think Tigs herself should join in on some 1st year basic English classes seeing as they’re going on upstairs

Sorry but I am cringing SO hard for ol Tigs 😂 this is the second time in a couple of weeks she has tagged Flavia Stuttgen in her stories about whatever she’s bought from Net-a-Porter as if they were BFFs... Flavia doesn’t even follow you stop trying to make that happen🙈

I had a friend like that. Her son couldn’t wait to leg it once he got out of school. He was smothered

She's obsessed with being a mother, it's so weird. Like I love my kids but it's not a personality trait!
She is obsessed with it but mainly talking about it. I find her very detached as a mother in general. She is always complaining about the basic tasks at home, lying on the bed & she never takes them anywhere except the DTC & McDonalds drive through. It’s like she plays the role of what she thinks being a mother is but in reality she is unhappy with her lot. I’m not making myself very clear 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's obsessed with being a mother, it's so weird. Like I love my kids but it's not a personality trait!
She’s bored shitless. All she does is play with makeup and clothes, and go to Dundrum.
In years to come when her kids ask her what she did between March 2020 and the end of lockdowns, what’ll she say?
I shopped online and fucked around with makeup?
She hasn’t taken up reading, exercise, baking, cooking, learning a language, doing a college course or educating herself in any way.
Plenty of full time working people have done the above. Let’s be fair, she drives to her office for an hour here and there to get away from her kids and take photos of her stock, that’s it.

Reactions: 11
Shes mad lol! If she doesn't want any comment or message, you know being an "influencer", on what she posts, then dont post it ffs. The Tullamore Tinker came out on her again. By the way Tigs, we love reading the hole off ya. Ya sad old bleep.

• Haha
I love how they all let on they don’t know about here, someone ‘mentioned it to them’ or it’s
B5C41608-4360-434D-BE6C-6963C2268034.png
referred to as ‘some forum out there’ but they’re all bet into it the same as the rest of us 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.