Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Maybe she is planning to flog them back to women when they don’t sell?
I showed my husband them and he just said ‘what kind of wanker would wear them?’
He spat out his tea at the price😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Why does she get upset when celebs split up?!
Does she think J-Lo will be thinking ‘shite, I forgot to text Melissa’
It’s so bizarre for someone who isn’t a teenager to care about this stuff 🧐

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
I know she's an idiot so I shouldn't pay any attention to what she posts, but that comment really upset me. I have no interest in having children, am I somehow less of a woman because of this? Really really insensitive thing for her to post. Felt pretty shit after reading it.
Please don't feel that way over a stupid uneducated self obsessed bitch like Tignam. She really isn't worth it. She thinks she is mother of the year and perfect when we all know she would take the first road out to get away from her kids. Her whole life is fake, she isn't a wife although she likes to portray it. She is completely devoid of intelligence and empathy so don't let the likes of her make you feel inadequate because believe me, I don't know you but I can tell you, you are a 100 times better than that vacuous vapid waste of a cunt. Xx

• Heart

Malone

VIP Member
Thanks 🙏🏻

Quick recap :

Good old swigs still providing top class entertainment obliviously , she thinks we are jealous of her inkkkredible lifestyle.
Got paid to pick out her “ favourite “ perfumes from an online site then the next day showed us her actual favourite perfumes , all available from BTs of course and subsequently out of our budget * in swigs opinion
Has hit the booze hard and is posting throwbacks to all the far flung and exotic places she has visited , again out of reach to us mere mortals
Posted Sosue a nylon housecoat with a condescending message and spelt her name wrong 🤡
Still no sign of a wedding photo

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
Support me and I’ll support you. But... if you don’t you’re dead to me....doesn’t work like that in the real world Swigs. It’s called being able to stand over what you endorse. Polyester Chinese crap doesn’t tend to attract legions of influencers
Its so fucking childish what she posted. If you aren't nice to me I won't be nice to you. Oh just fuck the fuck off Tigs. No one fucking cares about your tat, website or fake life ffs. Shes an oxygen thief. Harper, you are a howl with all the tea about Tigs the Tullamore Tinker. She must be trying to figure out who you are and that tickles me pink!!

• Haha

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Why are her employees not wearing masks?! She has legal obligations that she can't spray Jo Malone room spray on! Jesus she really is playing "business woman", isn't she?

Jennifer Rock's credibility has seriously plummeted if she feels that this is a credible collaboration. I'm surprised (though not a fan of Jennifer or her products)

Finally, WHO is spending €150 on Mothers Day? I'd absolutely hop off my husband if he spent that, madness. Must be all the princess girl bosses who expect that.

Reactions: 19

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Also all this support other women mantra?

sorry now I’ll support someone genuine or hardworking or honest etc regardless of their gender

• Heart

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
Delighted for Swigs, queued for 1.5hrs of her precious time (she could have been playing with make up 🙄) had "a few bits in her basket" (hundreds of euros worth🙄) went to pay (with her boyfriends money) and they had emptied her basket😂 i bet shes inkreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedbly annoyed...... happy thursday tattlers😆

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
Ahh lads..the over lining of the lips is ridiculous can she not see how she looks..the over pronouncing of lamppppp & lookkkkkk drives me crazy... she will be in great form now that her little Hana is back to school, poor teachers having to handle that one considering her own mother can't!
Today story is me me me, pr drop, me me me, my lovely nails, me me me, did my makeup, me me me, overlined my lips again guys cos my lip filler is flat, me me me, couldn't come "on camera" to you guys until I was in a better mood, me me me, my lovely hair isn't it fabdabadosy, me me me, my new free tan and me are marinating each other tonight, Hana school, Seif in April, me me me, uniform and a lunch box.

Now, nobody needs to go on her stories. She is clicking the tongue mad today. Like a stutter.

You guys are welcome!

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
She's the biggest bragger on Insta, showing off her Celine bag. A custom made table, which she will update her audience on like who actually gives two flying fucks.
I rarely look at this one anymore. She is constantly checking herself out when she's chatting.
Vapid, vain, narcissistic, superficial, materialistic, egotistical are all words I would use to describe her. Their isn't an ounce of humility in her body. Look at me, look what I have, look what I can buy. No flashy hols to Mauritius so I just have to spend all my money somewhere else.
If this one disappeared off facebook tomorrow, the truth is nobody would really care!
And nope Melissa, I am absolutely not jealous of you!!😘

• Heart

Malone

VIP Member
I can imagine myself & himself lounging around in the white pair covered in dog hair , Nutella and coal 😂😂

• Haha

blondeminion15

VIP Member
She really annoyed me with that “even those who are not mothers” 🤬🤬🤬 I wonder does she do a Clare Balding and block those that unfollow?
I know she's an idiot so I shouldn't pay any attention to what she posts, but that comment really upset me. I have no interest in having children, am I somehow less of a woman because of this? Really really insensitive thing for her to post. Felt pretty shit after reading it.

• Sad

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Ok who sent it in. Hilarious. She’ll be on in a bit after the drink seething pretending she doesn’t care lol. Wide eyed. I don’t care I think it’s hilarious I have thick skin I don’t care. I don’t I don’t 😃😃😰😰😰

• Haha

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Thank you ladies for the kind words ❤❤. I was tempted to message her and politely advise her that it was a very cruel statement to make for so many reasons. But I would most definitely end up being ignored and blocked. It's truely bizarre that she would post something like that given her fertility struggles. I can't imagine the pain of going through something like that and then reading her comment. No self-awareness, no class, no empathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Ratsout

VIP Member
She's so pissed off about people giving out about the text messages to her first born 🤣 can't believe she drove, on broken toes no less, to buy him a pasta dish 😂 could she not boil pasta herself? Oh but she has a broken toe so probably not 🤣🤣

• Haha
Seriously, staying in bed all day coz she has her period??? FFS.
Her house is so depressing, the blinds are never open no matter how bright the day is. They live in a perpetual dusk

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Signing off for the evening she had so many opinions about Harry and Megan and didn’t want to get into a serious debate
Lol fuck off tigs you could form your own opinion on anything let alone debate it
Best keep quiet until you read up on it today and take the most formed opinion of everyone else and run with that 😂😂😂😂😂 please 😂😂

• Haha