Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Support me and I’ll support you. But... if you don’t you’re dead to me....doesn’t work like that in the real world Swigs. It’s called being able to stand over what you endorse. Polyester Chinese crap doesn’t tend to attract legions of influencers
Absolutely!!!!!! That’s the most childish thing I’ve ever heard her say Support ME and I’ll support you!!!! How bloody controlling is that??? It’s like a threat.....

If her “friends” don’t believe in what she’s peddling then they’d be hypocrites to support her.

I remember Claire b and Lindsay saying how intense she was at the beginning of their friendship. She is so full on by the sounds of it.

I’ve lost count of the amount of instahuns she has been besties with and now there’s no sign of them. Does that not give you a clue Swigs........?????

Reactions: 9
Now I could be wrong but is she trying to take a swipe that Cork gowl & ex insta bestie Superstylegrabby with the mug & her support rant afterwards?! 🤔 they couldn’t get enough of each other a few months back & were so proud of each other 🙄 now not a mention!
Yep!

don’t support each other no more 😂 both got too big for their boots

Reactions: 9
Now I could be wrong but is she trying to take a swipe that Cork gowl & ex insta bestie Superstylegrabby with the mug & her support rant afterwards?! 🤔 they couldn’t get enough of each other a few months back & were so proud of each other 🙄 now not a mention!
That’s what I thought too

Reactions: 3
Wouldn't surprise me. She is very passive aggressive.

Reactions: 5
Sabby was doing a LOT kf shout outs for M&S cosy dressing gowns about a month back. Excessively plugging them even though it was unsponsored. I could be wrong but it was so blatant that it seemed like it might have been to piss off Tignam

Reactions: 10
Sabby was doing a LOT kf shout outs for M&S cosy dressing gowns about a month back. Excessively plugging them even though it was unsponsored. I could be wrong but it was so blatant that it seemed like it might have been to piss off Tignam
This wouldn’t even see that as a dig to her or her robes 😂

she thinks she’s in a different league to dressing gowns

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And in fairness I haven’t seen Tigs support her either. Saw her show those mugs once. Sabby showed her mmb throw and tagged her about 2 weeks ago 🤷🏼‍♀️

Remember she used to boast about how sabby used to send her care packages of all the shampoos and treatments she could ever need for her already inKredible hair!!! Poor peasant must have to fork out for it herself now

Reactions: 6
Also all this support other women mantra?

sorry now I’ll support someone genuine or hardworking or honest etc regardless of their gender
This drives me nuts too! I want equality in effort and reward. Not isolating women from the herd.

Reactions: 4
This wouldn’t even see that as a dig to her or her robes 😂

she thinks she’s in a different league to dressing gowns
Ladies let’s call a spade a spade... they’re not just any old dressing gown or house coat.... They’re INKKKKREDIBLE luxurious 100%polyester, dry clean only robes that makes one feel beautiful and so INKKKKKKKREDIBLY posh, upmarket & DELUDED 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ladies let’s call a spade a spade... they’re not just any old dressing gown or house coat.... They’re INKKKKREDIBLE luxurious 100%polyester, dry clean only robes that makes one feel beautiful and so INKKKKKKKREDISBLY posh, upmarket & DELUDED 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Do they come with a stairs so I can lash my leg up whilst wearing it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These girl boss / business women / entrepreneurs are a pack of childish morons underneath all the filters. Support me & I’ll support you. That’s not real friendship at all. No wonder she has no friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ladies let’s call a spade a spade... they’re not just any old dressing gown or house coat.... They’re INKKKKREDIBLE luxurious 100%polyester, dry clean only robes that makes one feel beautiful and so INKKKKKKKREDIBLY posh, upmarket & DELUDED 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
And for sale in BT not M&S 🙈

Reactions: 4
Having a vagina does not a business woman make

nor does it mean because I have one- I must Inherently think every other woman on the planet is a goddess and deserves my support loyalty etc

similar to a penis I suppose🤣

lads I’ve lost it now
Lockdown has me , when is it over

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The size of that dinner my 3 year old would have that as a starter
And also I find it weird you would re post a celebrity’s child with a caption of beautiful child 🤦‍♀️
Wonder how happy she would be if I re posted a photo of Hanna banana 🍌 and said beautiful child

Reactions: 7
The size of that dinner my 3 year old would have that as a starter
And also I find it weird you would re post a celebrity’s child with a caption of beautiful child 🤦‍♀️
Wonder how happy she would be if I re posted a photo of Hanna banana 🍌 and said beautiful child
Careful now, she will ‘come after you’. She threatened that a few months ago😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.