Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She just blocked me because I politely said €75 is way too expensive for pjs... she replied telling me I'm rude then blocked me 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

ny_style

VIP Member
Those men’s pyjamas look like something a patient would be given to wear in a secure facility for the disturbed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Purplepot

VIP Member
Ok I’m just gonna say it, I have used all moisturisers of all price brackets and some are nicer than others but the only thing that smoothed my forehead was botox. I had it once 2 years ago and I’m planning another one for spring. I’ve had no other ‘work’ and if used sparingly for problem areas it’s worth it! Moisturiser will not change your actual skin regardless of what it says on the box or how much you invest. ( not referring to medically prescribed acne treatments or anything like that ) so unless you like spending money on fancier skincare because that’s your thing I wouldn’t be dropping 150 because tigs who has had Botox is obsessed with it!

Peonyrose

VIP Member
I’m not arguing with anyone over condemning countries over awful murders, but Mauritius is very poor outside of the resorts and there is corruption everywhere there. My point is that the likes of Tignam are so thick they only see sand and servants. The UAE is like that as well, I was there several times and hated it. The treatment of Indian and Filipino people was horrific. I’m sure Dubai would be another glitzy place that Tignam would adore but it’s as ugly as hell. It’s a materialistic, soulless and hypocritical place. She would love it.

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
I don’t understand how someone pushing 50 doesn’t know the difference between quiet & quite. That’s just the tip of the iceberg. I’d be mortified to make the same mistakes repeatedly to a small audience never mind 40k

Pushing 50😂

God when you think of it. In the Justin Beiber hoodie- legs akimbo up the stairs.

She’ll have to up the baby Botox to Toddler Botox at the very least at 50?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Tazzie

Chatty Member
According to her Tigness, women are only women once they have kids. Those of us who don’t kids could never properly get it!!! she’s a fucking melt..

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Just added up her top perfumes....€1315.66 and that’s not including Azhar’s ones she steals 😱🙈
To be fair I have four or five of those perfumes, I usually get them as birthday or Christmas presents and they last well as I rotate them.

She is clumping them all together to put across her desperate attempts at being better than everyone again.....

“Wouldn’t you just love to be as rich as me to have all this material stuff”.

Pity you don’t have a happy life though.......no money will buy you that Swigs.

SozBbz

VIP Member
So, just to add too the skincare advice for anyone who doesn’t want to take advice from Tiggy (aka anyone with sense)

1. Botox - can’t beat it.
2. SPF everyday of the year irrespective of weather.
3. Don’t smoke, simple as that.
4. If you’re over 30, then you show hold start looking at adding retinol.

I get Botox from an excellent practitioner every 9-10 months, my face still moves but it just prevents very stern expression from setting in.
I use Image MD products which are undoubtedly expensive but they make such a difference.
I don’t aim to look significantly younger than I am (mid 30s) but I just want to look well and fresh.
One final bit of unsolicited advice is to focus on skincare focused brands with active ingredients, as opposed to cosmetics brands like Clinique and Estée Lauder, i think you get much better bang for your buck.

• Heart

Ratsout

VIP Member
Tigs needs to get out more if layering her chains is her favourite thing to do everyday

• Haha

Eimer O Reilly

Ahh lads..the over lining of the lips is ridiculous can she not see how she looks..the over pronouncing of lamppppp & lookkkkkk drives me crazy... she will be in great form now that her little Hana is back to school, poor teachers having to handle that one considering her own mother can't!

• Haha

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
From tiggs post today I reckon Sabby ghosted her. 👻👻
Mug from Dunnes was a dig. Gyspy water was a dig... and because i've nothing left to do k went back and checked - still hasnt acknowledged Sabbys HB comment to Seif. Interestingly Mar wished a HB and that has been ackbowledged.

Melissa - if you're reading here (you are) spill the ☕☕ an aul thinly veiled story about friends fucking you over with all names redacted would keep my lockdown 3.0 weekend ticking over nicely!!!!

• Haha

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
My boyfriend is incredible 😂 I can’t! I’m skitting!! Girls you have me dead. Who is that genius!
She’s out in force with the KkKkks this evening. WeeKk, PacKkk 🤢🙄

• Haha

Fatface

VIP Member
Who the fuck would message her about those eyelashes. They are shorter than most peoples. Gtfo. If anybody actually did there is something wrong with them. But I’m doubting a single person did.
also.... life is made, I finally know how to use mascara. Thank the heavens for melissa 🙄
Open tube, take out wand, brush on eyelashes. See amazing. Now it’s on your eyelashes guys. My fantastic incredible WOW eyelashes 🙈

Ah ffs of course then tags them as she’s only using a freebie sample size and now she can’t get the lashes done she’s begging for a free mascara. Scumbag lol.
The funniest thing for me what the “I’m growing out my eyelashes” bit. You grow out your fringe or your highlights - but your eyelashes 🙈

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
They’ll be a sell out!!!

between tigs buying them for Azhar and Brenda from Sligo buying they’ll be gone in seconds.

the white pair 🤢🤮

They’re on the website. Basically the women’s pjs modelled by a man that isn’t Azhar in a grass coffin

View attachment 445474
Look how humiliated your man looks on the left. He’s thinking FML worst gig ever.

Wonder did she teach him that open legged pose

• Haha
Reactions: 15