Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was only having a conversation about this, must be very frustrating! Every kid holed up in the bedroom right now. Wonder would they get a refund
No chance of a refund. No one in the same school got it last year, in fact the fees were increased.

Today story is me me me, pr drop, me me me, my lovely nails, me me me, did my makeup, me me me, overlined my lips again guys cos my lip filler is flat, me me me, couldn't come "on camera" to you guys until I was in a better mood, me me me, my lovely hair isn't it fabdabadosy, me me me, my new free tan and me are marinating each other tonight, Hana school, Seif in April, me me me, uniform and a lunch box.

Now, nobody needs to go on her stories. She is clicking the tongue mad today. Like a stutter.

You guys are welcome!
It’s because she’s so insecure and no one tells her she’s beautiful/pretty or anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she had gone to school she would know its within an inch of its life.

No chance of a refund. No one in the same school got it last year, in fact the fees were increased.

It’s because she’s so insecure and no one tells her she’s beautiful/pretty or anything else.
The most insecure woman on Insta for sure. Shes outdone herself with the self love in today.

Reactions: 7
She's the biggest bragger on Insta, showing off her Celine bag. A custom made table, which she will update her audience on like who actually gives two flying fucks.
I rarely look at this one anymore. She is constantly checking herself out when she's chatting.
Vapid, vain, narcissistic, superficial, materialistic, egotistical are all words I would use to describe her. Their isn't an ounce of humility in her body. Look at me, look what I have, look what I can buy. No flashy hols to Mauritius so I just have to spend all my money somewhere else.
If this one disappeared off facebook tomorrow, the truth is nobody would really care!
And nope Melissa, I am absolutely not jealous of you!!😘

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Eye bleeping herself as one poster describes her doing!! Best expression ever!
All the bragging is useless. She has absolutely nothing in her life that I want or, would buy on her recommendation. Herself and that other Tullamore twit LLL must have gone to the same school of self indulgence.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She used to annoy me, then I found her hilarious, but as this past miserable bastard of a year has dragged on I’ve felt more and more sorry for her. Yes she’s a vain, conceited, stuck up, lazy woman desperately trying to be a girl boss 🤢 but she’s also clearly very lonely and is trying to give her life meaning with ‘stuff’. Her car might be more expensive than mine, I may not own €200 a bottle perfume, and I definitely don’t have a spare €500 right now to drop on a poxy beach bag, but I can safely say I’m happier than Swigs. I’d imagine the vast majority of us on here are.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'd say every cup and glass is covered in lippy from her. I actually can't understand what she was trying to say in that last cupcake post for Mothers day cos her grammar is diabolical. She comes across illiterate sometimes, considering she tries to be so posh.

Reactions: 6
So first born is 13 and she buys him 13-14 and second born is 7 and she buys her 7-8 because she is small framed??? Am I missing something crucial here?
Oh and first borns friends all know he got new jocks, excellent parenting.
🤣🤣I was thinking the same. Sooooo you got them their sizes. Mmmmm and?

I'd say every cup and glass is covered in lippy from her. I actually can't understand what she was trying to say in that last cupcake post for Mothers day cos her grammar is diabolical. She comes across illiterate sometimes, considering she tries to be so posh.
Omg Tigs could never be posh, she has no class😂😂😂Money talks, wealth whispers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
After free food for mothers day now. Zero shame. Imagine begging like that. I’ve more pride than that. My husband will get my Mother’s Day together with his earned money. As in buy some rashers for Breakfast in bed and flowers lol.
What’s with the over pronouncing of letters. I know she’s trying to morph into a D4 but even they don’t do that.

Eye bleeping herself as one poster describes her doing!! Best expression ever!
All the bragging is useless. She has absolutely nothing in her life that I want or, would buy on her recommendation. Herself and that other Tullamore twit LLL must have gone to the same school of self indulgence.
Didn’t go to the same school at all . But Lisa is genuinely well off. Tigs is a nicknack lol.

• Haha
She gets duck all reactions on posts
Maybe 15/20/25 comments on posts

who the the pjama person here who can see how many sets of men’s have been sold

I’d say she has hounded the fella to put a pair on and he is having none of it 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Exactly “ supportive boyfriend “ me hole ! I’d say she has a pair folded up in the spare room his bedroom hoping he’ll wear them .

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.