Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
Stockkkkkkkk left

98 Bali
98 capri
99 Rio
99 portofino

super busy tomorrow packing orders🙈
Like I said yesterday… she’s over pronouncing every single word that she can to troll us. She is beyond pathetiKKK. I’ve tried doing it and I can’t. It is not a natural thing as an Irish person. She is deliberately doing it and thinks she is gas craic because we have picKKKed up on it. Tigs; you are a shambles. And I’m pretty sure your “business” is a cover for your 5”4 non husband who is using your “business” for money laundering. I’ve seen your accounts, and I know how to read them too. Very well. Why are you signing legally binding documents as Melissa Mills?? Is that because you are not actually married to your “husband”?? Pull the other one Tidge. The game is well up. You are an out and out fraud. Rant over. Namaste 🙏🏻

ETA I’m here in our little place in Portugal that my husband and I own because we worked bloody hard to be able to afford it. We have 4 small kids and yet despite us having full time jobs we manage to get to the office or work from home for more than an hour a day. I promise I am not boasting I am simply trying to illustrate to Tidge what the other world (ie hard working) actually looks like. Tbh none of my friends even know that we own this place out here. They think it is my in laws gaff. We prefer it that way. As it has been said before; money shouts, wealth whispers.
ps we are in no way rich, we have just got very lucky with timing. Please don’t @ me for this 😖🙌🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Livingthedream

Thread twelve ladies. Have at it 😆

Come here to me tidge. You u should have left those sunglasses with YSL cos they're like something you'd buy in the euro shop.

Tidge sells housecoats from Ali express for ridiculous money

She did a midnight runner from her house we think cos they didn't pay the rent

Her and Ronnie Corbett flouncing all over Ireland disobeying ALL the car laws cos #gifted

She's renting her flat now with 80s track curtains and can't measure a sofa to save her life

Continues to overline her lips and filter out the fact she's broke
I'm soooooo happy my description of Azhar aka Ronnie Corbett has made it into the thread name...... I feel like an INFLUENCER 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I actually can’t stand the woman. I’ve met her a few times through work and she’s nothing but rude and demanding. She would walk into the store and expect 50% off because she’s an influencer. My boss refused to give it to her. She also looks absolutely nothing like her instagram portrays. She is rude, obnoxious and full of herself. Also I wouldn’t buy into the whole designer side of things, I remember complementing her on her shoes and she told me her husband gets them made in the factory that the Iclothing clothes are made. It’s all a front with her. Just think, most influencers will do collabs with interior companies especially those who have interior accounts. Yet not one single company has ever done one with her which speaks volumes as to her character.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Why would you actually want to be friends with the McGregor's anyway, he's a scumbag and the sisters are "famous" only because they're related to a scumbag🙈. The smell of desperation off the lot of them.
And to the person that messaged Tidge saying she wanted a celeb pic with her, cop yourself on. I actually cannot believe that Melissa thinks she is some sort of celebrity, what an absolute clown and to repost that message is pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart

Livingthedream

Nooooooo...... my eyes!!!!! Ronnie looks like a 10yr old boy 🤮🤮🤮🤮 "I had a dream I got everything I wanted"....... I just had a fecking nightmare!!!!

The song that come to my mind when I see Ronnie is not Billie Eilish its the following, lyrics changed to suit him 🤣🤣

Sing it with me guys......

"Zacchaeus was a greedy little man he cheated all his taxes in the land, for his rent he wouldn't pay him & Tidge would runaway, leaving furniture & everything they had Zacchcaus Zacchcaus etc......"

I wrote that for u Ronnie #grammy 💅

He turns my stomach 😷😷😷

• Haha

Polkadotz

Chatty Member
Thread twelve ladies. Have at it 😆

Come here to me tidge. You u should have left those sunglasses with YSL cos they're like something you'd buy in the euro shop.

Tidge sells housecoats from Ali express for ridiculous money

She did a midnight runner from her house we think cos they didn't pay the rent

Her and Ronnie Corbett flouncing all over Ireland disobeying ALL the car laws cos #gifted

She's renting her flat now with 80s track curtains and can't measure a sofa to save her life

Continues to overline her lips and filter out the fact she's broke

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Harper Riley

VIP Member
First just want to say something that’s trivial but getting on my nerves. She did not give him a girl. The male decides the sex of the fetus. So she could just say, he gave her watch that he got in China for having hana and leave it at that.
also did it not sound like she was saying how honest the guy was as if she would have expected him to steal it ? I’d imagine he’s some poor pauper beneath her and she was shocked he told her about it and gave it to her. She deep down probably believes he’s such dirt he didn’t know what it was and that’s why.

Sweet Jesus she really is, her ego is about up to 90 today. If you stumbled across her account for the first time today you’d think she was an actual high fashion designer. How many times did she have to say designer...”ehm ONE of my designers”..because I have many, and “my factory and my staff” ..and the way she corrects herself “Autumn/Winter” collection 😂 no tigs..that’s a term for high end established brands...
banging on about Italy like she’s some world traveler and no one has ever been...
Aimee Connolly, Pippa and Rosie all have legitimate Irish businesses and refer to their “staff” as their team. They also don’t reward them with regifted PR products :LOL: she’s so entertaining today!
She went to Italy once about two-three years ago and she’s still going on about it. She thinks she’s cultured now. 🤣. She’s so common.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
She must be wired on something today. He looks ridiculous. Puny short boyish body on him. And her posting him must be without permission cos she said he would kill her whilst laughing. Def his wallet must be bigger cos he is no oil painting. Well matched. She is welcome to him. A big wallet but they own nothing. Laughable.
Shes really trying to sell the narrative of life is great, I have kids, a man, friends...like its all she ever wanted while at the same time saying if you (the followers) don't have this your life is shit and fuck you because you must be jealous..

Well guess what fucking Tidge...I'm not married,don't even have a boyfriend I don't have kids but I have a gorgeous dog whom I love and I have nieces whom I see every day..I own investment property so I'm not relying on handouts from a man or partner and I own my own apartment, mortgage nearly fully paid and I'm same age as you 47...so I'm winning 😘😘😘

• Heart

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
The state of the function room in that story she put up the other night with the two crooners from the 80's playing Baker Street and Ronnie Corbett shaking his little shoulders, I thought I was watching an episode of Phoenix Nights. All it was missing was a basket of scampi & chips and a few bottles of Ritz on the table for the full effect :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Clarision

His ex wife doesn't have a public persona. I don't think her details should be shared. I certainly would not want to be discussed on the Internet simply because my ex partner has a publicity seeking girlfriend.

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Ah that’s awful sad, imagine her Mam having to comment like that along with the rest of her ‘audience’. I hope her own kids have a bit more compassion when her baby Botox wears off and Ronnie is on the commode.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

captainkirk

Chatty Member
The dress she’s wearing to the wedding 🙈🙈 reminds me of the dress Rachel in friends wore in the one where Barry and Mindy got married and she bursts into singing the Copacabana 😂

• Haha

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
So secretly filming the kids and the actual dentist is normal now? How is this protecting them? She just gets worse and worse…..
I doubt she had consent to covertly film what is essentially a medical appointment. She has no respect for anyone. Again proving how classless she is. You can’t spray Jo Malone on being dog rough unfortunately

• Haha
  • Heart