Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Ballyogan' robe, a robe you can flee your house in and still look glamorous!!!

Isn't that where she used to live???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's a tool.. on about her trip to Italy "we did the ALMALFI"... Almalfi...really? is that new place :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is just the gift that keeps on giving..... where is ALMALFI????? I have said it before & I'll say it again she is one uneducated fool!!!

I will die if she calls one "Amalfi" 😂😂😂

So lowdown on the new robes......
They are made in a factory in Portugal with CHEAP polyester (I had the pleasure of owning one, its now in the charity shop) they are then shipped to Ireland (massive carbon footprint) named after an illustrious place in Italy (that's the cover up for the cheap tat) sold for an extortionate price, Tidge then buys something nice from the proceeds (these people don't reinvest into the company they fold the company & open a new one) & so on & so on #taxdodger #pigignorant

PS What is the story with her lips, they are soooooo wrinkley

Prove me wrong Tidge??????

Reactions: 12
I think after the house situation she has decided to go full time bonkers.
enjoying the circus though.
looking forward to not buying one of her house coats already 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Awh a lucky dip of her cast offs for the peasants. makes me sick. She's the gift that keeps on giving..

If I was ever referred to as staff at work I’d be out the door so fast. How can one person be so condescending

• Heart
Reactions: 19
it’s the way she calls the girls her staff… grinds me the wrong way!! And lucky dip?? Jesus, times are bad if she has to give her cast offs to the girls! And to actually publicise it like she’s the worlds best boss!

• Sick
Omg she really is the gift that keeps on giving. How condescending. Reminds me of the time she told her followers that not only did she pay her babysitter but gifted her a free robe too. She then preceded to film said babysitter unboxing the robe. I was mortified for the poor woman. She’s an ignoramus really.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh to be a fly on the wall to hear what they say about her when she isn't there. She is a condescending witch who thinks she is all that. Staff my hole. Her whole attitude stinks and she will pass it on to Hana who already shows the narcissistic traits her mother has. Bad mother, horrible woman. No wonder she has no friends. Who would want to listen to that yoke going on and on about herself? And her lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh to be a fly on the wall to hear what they say about her when she isn't there. She is a condescending witch who thinks she is all that. Staff my hole. Her whole attitude stinks and she will pass it on to Hana who already shows the narcissistic traits her mother has. Bad mother, horrible woman. No wonder she has no friends. Who would want to listen to that yoke going on and on about herself? And her lies.
I’d say they're terrified to talk about her!! Sure she prob has audio on her security cameras! Their WhatsApp group must be brilliant tho! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm mortified for her and the staff lucky dip! How about give them to a woman's refuge who you do have a bit in common with them, like fleeing in the night except they have no choice. You are a vile human being. Who does she think she is? Lady of the manor? She's boiling my piss

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg she really is the gift that keeps on giving. How condescending. Reminds me of the time she told her followers that not only did she pay her babysitter but gifted her a free robe too. She then preceded to film said babysitter unboxing the robe. I was mortified for the poor woman. She’s an ignoramus really.
Sweet Jesus she really is, her ego is about up to 90 today. If you stumbled across her account for the first time today you’d think she was an actual high fashion designer. How many times did she have to say designer...”ehm ONE of my designers”..because I have many, and “my factory and my staff” ..and the way she corrects herself “Autumn/Winter” collection 😂 no tigs..that’s a term for high end established brands...
banging on about Italy like she’s some world traveler and no one has ever been...
Aimee Connolly, Pippa and Rosie all have legitimate Irish businesses and refer to their “staff” as their team. They also don’t reward them with regifted PR products :LOL: she’s so entertaining today!

Attachments

Reactions: 14
First just want to say something that’s trivial but getting on my nerves. She did not give him a girl. The male decides the sex of the fetus. So she could just say, he gave her watch that he got in China for having hana and leave it at that.
also did it not sound like she was saying how honest the guy was as if she would have expected him to steal it ? I’d imagine he’s some poor pauper beneath her and she was shocked he told her about it and gave it to her. She deep down probably believes he’s such dirt he didn’t know what it was and that’s why.

Sweet Jesus she really is, her ego is about up to 90 today. If you stumbled across her account for the first time today you’d think she was an actual high fashion designer. How many times did she have to say designer...”ehm ONE of my designers”..because I have many, and “my factory and my staff” ..and the way she corrects herself “Autumn/Winter” collection 😂 no tigs..that’s a term for high end established brands...
banging on about Italy like she’s some world traveler and no one has ever been...
Aimee Connolly, Pippa and Rosie all have legitimate Irish businesses and refer to their “staff” as their team. They also don’t reward them with regifted PR products :LOL: she’s so entertaining today!
She went to Italy once about two-three years ago and she’s still going on about it. She thinks she’s cultured now. 🤣. She’s so common.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
First just want to say something that’s trivial but getting on my nerves. She did not give him a girl. The male decides the sex of the fetus. So she could just say, he gave her watch that he got in China for having hana and leave it at that.
also did it not sound like she was saying how honest the guy was as if she would have expected him to steal it ? I’d imagine he’s some poor pauper beneath her and she was shocked he told her about it and gave it to her. She deep down probably believes he’s such dirt he didn’t know what it was and that’s why.
Every time she “comes on camera” she gets more vacuous, ignorant and embarrassing. She had no redeeming qualities at all. She’s full of utter notions and nothing behind them 🙄

Reactions: 22
And she’s not forgetting about us…. Not only the “Staff” getting left over stuff… so are her audience 😜

Reactions: 8
We didn’t thinKKKKK she’d forgotten about us? She honestly makes my ears bleed. Ignorant, classless woman.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.